What's new

This Is the Ultimate MiG-21

Dumbo, whats look similar to you between Mig-21 and JF-17?

Look both jets from same angle in more comprehensive view

JF-17 Thunder

1831616.jpg

Mig-21

0643588.jpg

LMAO. Yup, very "similar" ...OMG, both jets have "wings" ...lol

JF-17 Thunder is a fourth generation aircraft with alot of additional features, BVR capable, DSI air-intakes, advance avionics, and very sophisticated weapons load.

It is comparable to Gripen etc...not to Mig-21/Tejas type aircrafts..
No matter what you always bring up the Tejas whenever you feel low.Stick to topic and reply this guy appropriately.

People who think JF-17 looks similar to Mig-21 need the eye checkup please ...

To me JF-17 looks more like F-17 and next verisons of it looks more like F-22 Raptor ..

Beauty

^^^^^^^^^........Thats realy Funny:rofl:

Yes, I agreed that Jf 17 is better that MIG 21 and but you need the checkup first.................

also, as per current capabilities Jf 17 is not true 4th generation fighter, wait for upgraded Jf 17. may it will pure 4th generation fighter but still waiting for induction:coffee:

lolz Indians ka ghusa nai karta mei.
Tejas ke zakham lick nai kiey jatey to kabhi Thunder ko Mig 21 bana detey hain kabhi j10 ko lavi junk.
Heartburns have no cure lolz

Tejas ke zakham lick nai kiey jatey to kabhi Thunder ko Mig 21 bana detey hain kabhi j10 ko lavi junk.

Whats your problem ? FYI LCA is in series production.

It is comparable to Gripen etc...not to Mig-21/Tejas type aircrafts..

How is Mig 21 related to tejas ?

No matter what but Tejas truly 4th gen fighter and going to replace MIG 21 3rd GEN old fighter.

We can wait till Tejas will become finest fighter. My fav indian Fighters plane are Mig 29k , Mig 29 UGP, Mirage 2000- 5, Rafele and Boss Sukhoi 30 MKI.:agree:

mistake i dont think Jf17 Blk1 is like F16 A

This Is the Ultimate MiG-21 Pakistani JF-17 builds on classic warplane
In 1989, the Chinese Chengdu Aerospace Corporation unveiled a major upgrade for its locally-made F-7 jet fighter, a licensed copy of the classic Soviet MiG-21. The new F-7 variant moved the engine air intake from the nose tip to the sides of the fuselage, making room in the nose for a more powerful radar.
Twenty-one years later, this upgrade—now named JF-17 Thunder— In essence, the JF-17 is the ultimate MiG-21.

So the F-20, F-16 were all based on the mighty Mig-21? The Mirages stole their delta wing designs from the Mig-21 too? The SU-30 is a modern copy of a 50 year old jet, the mighty F-14 (and SU-30 still has the same radar characteristics too), the Knight Rider was a modified Maruti with a computer, different chassis, engine, layout and everything.
WAIT...if I use that logic, ALL planes are based on the Wright Brother's first "Glider" plane from 1901, so they are ALL modified "Gliders".......when these cheap new writers want to be impressive, they try to create "spice based news" and folks like the Indian community and similar ones across the world use that crappy content for propaganda!!! Here's the father of ALL planes including the Mig, the SU, the F, J and Mirage series, etc:
Wright brothers history: First Airplane Flight, 1903

To some extent those posters that describe the JF17 design a mutation of the chinease F7 there is some similarities.

Bear in mind the chinease where stil modifying and improving the F7 airframe long after the russians stopped building the MIG21 TYPES . Thus the PAF F7 airframe is far superior imo to any indian MIG21.

Some that design concept does exist between thunder & F7 that is clear. The size and shape of the fighters similar wings and tails and of course same origin ie china .

For those describing it as a Gripen i,.m fraid not. The Gripen is a Delta design nothing like the Jf17 OR INDEED the F16.

Delta designs have no tails ie Mirage GRIPEN Typhoon Rafale J10 and even LCA are tailess designed fighters.

This is where the sino-pak bucked the trend.

Last edited:
So the F-20, F-16 were all based on the mighty Mig-21? The Mirages stole their delta wing designs from the Mig-21 too? The SU-30 is a modern copy of a 50 year old jet, the mighty F-14 (and SU-30 still has the same radar characteristics too), the Knight Rider was a modified Maruti with a computer, different chassis, engine, layout and everything.
WAIT...if I use that logic, ALL planes are based on the Wright Brother's first "Glider" plane from 1901, so they are ALL modified "Gliders".......when these cheap new writers want to be impressive, they try to create "spice based news" and folks like the Indian community and similar ones across the world use that crappy content for propaganda!!! Here's the father of ALL planes including the Mig, the SU, the F, J and Mirage series, etc:
Wright brothers history: First Airplane Flight, 1903
LOL.U r not getting it.He is not using the logic u r explaining.He is just saying that the JF17 project is the result of the upgradation plan of F-7 which is further a copy of mig-21

No matter what but Tejas truly 4th gen fighter and going to replace MIG 21 3rd GEN old fighter.

We can wait till Tejas will become finest fighter. My fav indian Fighters plane are Mig 29k , Mig 29 UGP, Mirage 2000- 5, Rafele and Boss Sukhoi 30 MKI.:agree:

My dear you can bla bla bla in future we don't care.Its your country and so your concern. But stop these stupid idiotic comparisons and heartburnt analysis.
F7pgs and mig21 bisons are the ultimate variants of mig21 and we already have f7pg. We are not stupid to spend 500m $ on a 3rd gen platform.

But still if indians want to day dream that a modern engine(90kn AB Thrust), BVR capable, Modern Radar (~100km range), ALCM Capable mech 1.8 fighter, with less then 2.5 m2 RCS, and DSI inlets is a third gen then be happy day dreaming.

And F18 hornet is an ultimate Northorp F5 by the same logic.
Lolz Heartburns

images
JF17
images
f5 usa

images
F16

for me the JF17 looks similar to the F5 & F16 family

NOTHING LIKE THESE BELOW

images
gripen

images
Tejas

images
J10

images
Typhoon

images
RAFALE

These are five 4th generation fighters that are ALL TAILESS

UNLIKE THE THUNDER WHICH COPIES THE USA F5 & F16 CONCEPT ABOVE

images
JF17
images
f5 usa

images
F16

for me the JF17 looks similar to the F5 & F16 family

NOTHING LIKE THESE BELOW

images
gripen

images
Tejas

images
J10

images
Typhoon

images
RAFALE

These are five 4th generation fighters that are ALL TAILESS

UNLIKE THE THUNDER WHICH COPIES THE USA F5 & F16 CONCEPT ABOVE
lolz on TAIL LESS.
so tail less planes are advance? then our mirage 3 are the best in subcontinent. Dear brotger please get some knowledge on Fighter jets before posting such absurd conclusions Here is some OUTDATED Designs as per your logic ;):cool:

F15 Strike Eagle

F18 Super Hornet

Su 35 Super Flanker

Shenyang J31

And the most OUTDATED design F35 Lightning II

And the worst TAILED OUTDATED design of all the humble PAKFA/FGFA
LOLZ
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

lolz on TAIL LESS.
so tail less planes are advance? then our mirage 3 are the best in subcontinent. Dear brotger please get some knowledge on Fighter jets before posting such absurd conclusions Here is some OUTDATED Designs as per your logic ;):cool:

F15 Strike Eagle
F18 Super Hornet
Su 35 Super Flanker
J31

And the most OUTDATED design F35 Lightning II

And the worst TAILED OUTDATED design of all the humble PAKFA/FGFA LOLZ
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ahmadnawaz.

Nobody said outdated.

I certainly did not imply this.

You came to that conclusion yourself.

Back