What's new

JF-17 an Article from Vietnam

I feel that getting an Aircraft up in the air in such a small time ...is a great job !!
every platform will evolve so even though I am from the other side of the fence, I say that this is a fantastic war bird and it will evolve .... so look at a glass which is half full ....

How many nations are able to produce fighterjets that is around 3-4 generation? India is a big nation. It has big pockets. And even then it shows that it takes a lot of time, cash, effort and consulting (no one is able to do it alone)... I think we owe China a lot... Without them there would be no Pakistan a long time ago.

How many nations are able to produce fighterjets that is around 3-4 generation? India is a big nation. It has big pockets. And even then it shows that it takes a lot of time, cash, effort and consulting (no one is able to do it alone)... I think we owe China a lot... Without them there would be no Pakistan a long time ago.
coudnt agree more. The friendship is for the keeps.

hogwash, the article has so many errors i couodnt even count. just one thing to bunk it, who ever the expert being interviewed, does not even unddrstand the difference between combat radius and ferry range.Ferry range is one way journey from point a to point b with fuel tanks loaded, no ammunition. Combat radius is an aircraft patrolling with a mix of ammo and fuel tanks depending upon the mission.

Quoting the price hike out of thin air is even more funny. blk 2 may not reach 35$mil even after engine change and aesa radar included.
Regarding smoke, its been discussed to death, rd-33 has had smoke issue, 93 has prodominantly addressed it, just see jf-17 recent videos which the expert missed perhaps.

Lastly, the delay in exports is NOT because of a lack of interest,but because of PAF's urgent requirement of inducting as many as possible before going for exports. Even today, eight interested parties are negotiating a probable deal.

Back
Top Bottom