What's new

UAE All Radio Stations Supporting Only India

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a crap. i wonder why you feel offended over word Hindu when you are a Hindu.

and i wonder whats insulting in word Dravidian ??

Dravidian is ethic and Hindu is religion (although its actually culture).
Since you have been busy for a long time in insulting the religions, culture and name of bharati,hindu,etc. it becomes immaterial to make you understand. It would be better that we make understand those people who are willingly to listen and have sound mind to understanding the real things.

If you look at bharati posts, you will find we call it usually Pakistan or Pakistani whether he/she is Hindu/Muslim/Sikh/Christian but the post from some of the Pakistanis have been bharati,hindu,safron terror,etc.

I hope from my post, Indians who use or still abuse a nation because of past experience, thoughts, hearing, should change their mind and respect the member and nation. If you still want to reply to troll in his own manner than do it personally rather than making it general.

Asad Manzoor once launched an Urdu channel on 104.4 FM but it failed, and now 104.4 is the top English Channel I think its operated by Virgin

There are 2 Hindi radio channels owned by ARY, Pakistan. All their RJs are Indians so far I heard.

Geez, its like literrally behnss ke agay been bajane wali baat. It's not influence, its a bad thing.

Geez, You just failed to understand what i said there...! Anyway thanks for telling me its not influence and a bad thing..;) You opened my eyes...;)

what a crap. i wonder why you feel offended over word Hindu when you are a Hindu.

and i wonder whats insulting in word Dravidian ??

First of all you don't know that I'm a Hindu, another common mistake that Pakistanis make. And secondly read my post again, it's you guys that consider "hindoo", "dravidian" etc. to be insulting to us. I certainly don't but I've seen you, and many other Pakistanis use it in that context...

Get ready for WAR 2.0

We don't exactly love you and I hope you've realised that by now. :D

dont love us to the point of obsession..
Pakistani's may not all be India centric.. but more than a few Indian's here are definitely showing signs of OCD when it comes to Pakistan..

I guess a repeated pattern of "why are they still here, how have they survived without us great Indians?? ..NOOOO"..
seems to go on indefinitely.. in the thought process..

Dravidian is ethic and Hindu is religion (although its actually culture).
Since you have been busy for a long time in insulting the religions, culture and name of bharati,hindu,etc. it becomes immaterial to make you understand. It would be better that we make understand those people who are willingly to listen and have sound mind to understanding the real things.

If you look at bharati posts, you will find we call it usually Pakistan or Pakistani whether he/she is Hindu/Muslim/Sikh/Christian but the post from some of the Pakistanis have been bharati,hindu,safron terror,etc.

I hope from my post, Indians who use or still abuse a nation because of past experience, thoughts, hearing, should change their mind and respect the member and nation. If you still want to reply to troll in his own manner than do it personally rather than making it general.

more excuses for something that is not said.

bharati aka Indian aka hindustani whats where the religious reference in these words?

secondly any member hardly address you as dravidian so its amazing that you guys are coming up with misconceptions based on occasional use of word dravidian that too in a debate about the same.

2. what you can address us other than Pakistanis? because thats the only name we have unlike Indians who have more words even officially to identify your nationality.

3. its better to differentiate between all Indians and Safforni Indians . If the criminals or accused or militants are Hindu, Muslim or Sikh Indians then its better to point them out like that instead of calling entire Indian population as militant or other such

Pakistani's may not all be India centric.. but more than a few Indian's here are definitely showing signs of OCD when it comes to Pakistan..

I guess a repeated pattern of "why are they still here, how have they survived without us great Indians?? ..NOOOO"..

Let's not forget your friends who post articles about India on a daily basis and I've seen many Pakistanis with the word "India"/ "Indian" / "Bharat" in their signature. Can't say Indians do the same service to Pakistan in their signatures.

EDIT: The signature above mine is a fine example. :lol:

well i guess UAE been overloaded with indians will cater to the population so no wonder if they have Indian RJs with emotional commentary

fact of the matter is all these radio stations are commercial enterprises. it's only natural to tilt their openion towards the majorities!! i don't think it's a big deal!

Keep analysing the pattern. In the meantime, our guys are at work.

The effects will not be visible to you immediately. But after 10, 15, 20 years...they will be all around you.

<<Looks Flat Faced>>

First of all you don't know that I'm a Hindu, another common mistake that Pakistanis make. And secondly read my post again, it's you guys that consider "hindoo", "dravidian" etc. to be insulting to us. I certainly don't but I've seen you, and many other Pakistanis use it in that context...

first of all YOU always doesnt mean its YOU the individual.

secondly your argument is so weak because the word Hindu or "dravidian is in now way offensive neither its in my mind that it is so why you feel offensive .

it shows something is wrong with your own thinking not mine

fact of the matter is all these radio stations are commercial enterprises. it's only natural to tilt their openion towards the majorities!! i don't think it's a big deal!

thats what i am saying.

whats the big deal as long as the low quality stuff is popular among a particular community in UAE and it sells then they are going to sell it

Keep analysing the pattern. In the meantime, our guys are at work.

The effects will not be visible to you immediately. But after 10, 15, 20 years...they will be all around you.

<<Looks Flat Faced>>

in coming two decades i see unemployed Arab youth more in the lane so it will be better for them to create more jobs for own youth and kick the outsiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom