What's new

UAE All Radio Stations Supporting Only India

Status
Not open for further replies.
UAE is overflowing with Indians. full of them everywhere. so you can see alot of bharati staff .

whats so surprising

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

First of all "Super Falcon" u r saying radio station in UAE consider Asians = Indians, then u go on saying that they don't support pakistan.

Do u consider only Pakistanis = Asians.

Yarr, chill maar why spread new conspiracy theories.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

First of all "Super Falcon" u r saying radio station in UAE consider Asians = Indians, then u go on saying that they don't support pakistan.

Do u consider only Pakistanis = Asians.

Yarr, chill maar why spread new conspiracy theories.

Daily dose of a hate thread?

UAE is overflowing with Indians. full of them everywhere. so you can see alot of bharati staff .

whats so surprising

Surprising is bharati, what it??? Do u wanna say Baraati of a wedding.

If u wanna say bharti for a Indian then its "Bharatiya" not bharti.

Its like some racist uses for people of Pakistani origin.

So plz try to not to offend any one, well intentionally.

^^^

yeah, you guys badly need to improve your international image. A few tourism ads might help highlight the nice part of Pakistan. BTW I wouldn't pay too much attention to that video, it's designed to scare you.

Pakistan needs to open up the beautiful SWAT valley to Tourism.I don't know the:confused: why population in SWAT object the visit of foreigners to their province.

contact Asim for that and next time stop this crying again and again.

Pakistan needs to open up the beautiful SWAT valley to Tourism.I don't know the:confused: why population in SWAT object the visit of foreigners to their province.

You bharatis if want to visit Swat valley of Pakistan please contact me.

its been opened and recently skiing Gala was arranged .

Secondly first correct your geography knowledge before opening mouth for venting some BS, Swat is not a province. Swat is part of KP province of PAKISTAN.

Why does it offend you? We all know what they mean when they say "bharti" but let their hate fuel you instead of feeling offended. :)

Why does it offend you? We all know what they mean when they say "bharti" but let their hate fuel you instead of feeling offended. :)

Please enlightened us what we mean when we call you bahrati a word derived from bharat

LOL Arabs supporting India over Pakistan is not exactly new but what i am glad about is more and more Pakistanis eyes are opening to reality and your thread will defiantly help to open some members eye.

See the example below of pakistanies still in denial

Supporting India over Pakistan? Are you kidding me? It is well known that all the Arab nations are pro Pakistan. In fact India is a major Israeil ally! Perhaps their biggest ally other than USA! Au contraire, Pakistan has been sending pilots and equipment to the arabs in all their wars against Israel.

Please enlightened us what we mean when we call you bahrati a word derived from bharat

Okay, now you'll give me the technical crap about how it is the official word in Urdu etc. But we know that Pakistanis use it as a derogatory term for Indians, just like you consider "hindoo" and "dravidian" to be an insult to us (which is pathetic BTW). Oh and I read that English was the official language of this forum so why use Hindi/Urdu words?

Anyway it doesn't bother me so go ahead and do as you wish.

:lol:

whats so surprising

You bharatis if want to visit Swat valley of Pakistan please contact me.

its been opened and recently skiing Gala was arranged .

Secondly first correct your geography knowledge before opening mouth for venting some BS, Swat is not a province. Swat is part of KP province of PAKISTAN.

the word which we were hoping, has come from some islamic republic of pakistani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom