What's new

UAE All Radio Stations Supporting Only India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you ask the thread starter?

And the chance of Arabs supporting india/any south Asian team or watching cricket is very low. So it doesn't matter

That's exactly what I've been saying...

Well Pakistanis need to show the world that they are not the people which the west media shows, all they know is Pakistanis are mulla's roaming & bombing everyone who do not agree with them. On the other hand India is showing the world they are a country full of colors & life. & one more fact is that Pakistanis in Pakistan watch more Indian channels than Pakistani ones & they start following their Indian culture instead of the great Pakistani culture of Sufiesm.

We need to prove & show the world that Pakistanis are beutiful peoples full of life.:smitten::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^

yeah, you guys badly need to improve your international image. A few tourism ads might help highlight the nice part of Pakistan. BTW I wouldn't pay too much attention to that video, it's designed to scare you.

welll hope if pakistan get into final what will be big slap to these stations and than i call to these channel when they are live and ask them now pakistan do not need your support and do not need you to give match updates go ahead with indian updates which will not matter becoz india will not be in final INSHAHALLAH

Arabs don't giv a DAM about cricket :) ..... i don't listen to Radio ... if you don't like what they say just tune into another channel :smokin:

Why don't you ask the thread starter?

And the chance of Arabs supporting india/any south Asian team or watching cricket is very low. So it doesn't matter

Why do you always seem to be so irritated? :what:

Even in Bay Area there are Pakistani radio programs. I am surprised they don't have one in Dubai.

welll hope if pakistan get into final what will be big slap to these stations and than i call to these channel when they are live and ask them now pakistan do not need your support and do not need you to give match updates go ahead with indian updates which will not matter becoz india will not be in final INSHAHALLAH

Lets see. Hope for the best. :smile: What if none reach final? :undecided:

UAE All Radio Stations Supporting Only India
Is that too much curiosity?

Well Pakistanis need to show the world that they are not the people which the west media shows, all they know is Pakistanis are mulla's roaming & bombing everyone who do not agree with them. On the other hand India is showing the world they are a country full of colors & life. & one more fact is that Pakistanis in Pakistan watch more Indian channels than Pakistani ones & they start following their Indian culture instead of the great Pakistani culture of Sufiesm.

We need to prove & show the world that Pakistanis are beutiful peoples full of life.:smitten::pakistan::pakistan:

Haha It amuses me a lot.

First you show some Indian traditions and then you show a mulla. haha What level of frustration.

If I am allowed to put my opinion I would say that our culture and tradition has been as long since thousands of year even before Islam and mohammad. So you dont have to worry about that. We are not changing your culture but it is you all who have left your eternal culture of your for-fathers and embraced a new Arabi foreign culture and language.

And by the way if your religion doesent permit idols and all why was that young kid playing with dolls. That is blasphemy isnt it?

Moral of the story be liberal and not fanatic. And pakistanis need not panic like "Islam khatrey me" and other BS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its just the soft power of India... Wherever you go(US,UK,France, Germany, Finland, Afica, Gulf, Australia, Newzeland etc etc..) you will find Indian colours , Indian music, Indian films, Indian Food, Indian culture, Indian people.. Learn to live with it,,, Its only going to increase in future, As the economy is growing very fast Indians are aquiring companies (like IT,resturants, Hotels, Sports clubs, Production houses etc) so obviously they will spread Indian culture where ever they are................

Haha I once spoke with the only Pakistani Newscaster on 89.1 FM, she was like hmmm kya karein? I was like this is unprofessional you need to be a cricket reporter not a fan at the stadium... The coverage is horrible for any non-Indian listening to it.

Whats the big deal. I am sure there will be plenty of channels in china supporting pak cricket team.
Although I agree, commentators should be more professional.

i am completely clueless,first of all i am completely unable to understand what Falcon is trying to say.

Ok I guess he means that the radio station's in UAE is supporting India and not Pakistan,all commentators r from India,they call themselves Asian's but still only support India.

So the question is r this radio station's Indian owned or just every station in UAE is singing in Indian favour?

And the main point is why falcon is so sad about this issue,neglect it,these issue's r not at all importantand watch TV,here in India,we do have a lot of Pakistani commentators.

Alex, keep translating what he is trying to say.

Haha I once spoke with the only Pakistani Newscaster on 89.1 FM, she was like hmmm kya karein? I was like this is unprofessional you need to be a cricket reporter not a fan at the stadium... The coverage is horrible for any non-Indian listening to it.

But its not India's or Indians fault, Is it???

If above is true what's the reason for it, can u elobrate??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom