What's new

UAE All Radio Stations Supporting Only India

Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all YOU always doesnt mean its YOU the individual.

secondly your argument is so weak because the word Hindu or "dravidian is in now way offensive neither its in my mind that it is so why you feel offensive .

it shows something is wrong with your own thinking not mine

I've given you reason as to why I think Pakistanis use those words as derogatory terms and how many times do you want me to clarify that we Indians don't get offended by being called that. In many cases, that is what we are (Dravidian, Hindu etc.). Going by the context of Pakistani posts, it can be ascertained that you guys consider those words to be offensive to us.

I've given you reason as to why I think Pakistanis use those words as derogatory terms and how many times do you want me to clarify that we Indians don't get offended by being called that. In many cases, that is what we are (Dravidian, Hindu etc.). Going by the context of Pakistani posts, it can be ascertained that you guys consider those words to be offensive to us.

lolzzz i dont think so its the case anyway .

Exactly what I was talking about... "Pakistanio ko tapao" seems to be deep rooted in the avg Indian's mindframe. It comes out naturally even without intent.

Its nothing to do with India alone its typical of south asian mentality and you know that pakistanis are not behind in this. :agree::agree:

I will give a example here, to prove my point:

Like Jana uses the word bharati every time.

And Indians have objected to it for millions of time.

If somebody have objection to something a sane person will look into it and try not to offend/flame.

But here she do it deliberately and feel happy about it as she have done something amazing and achieved something.

in coming two decades i see unemployed Arab youth more in the lane so it will be better for them to create more jobs for own youth and kick the outsiders

After two decades, there'll be a 'Zameen Asmaan ka Antar' between you and us.

You, being of no use, will be kicked out while we will be creating jobs for the Arab youth.

Hum FM is Indian dude, its the oldest one. I commute to work, and there are just like 20 radio channels in the UAE, so I keep listening to them all. Probably remember all of their frequencies, 106.2 is hum :)

They are not bad, their RJs are often doing something fun or the other. But when it comes to cricket, there really is a problem.

Its nothing to do with India alone its typical of south asian mentality and you know that pakistanis are not behind in this. :agree::agree:

If somebody have objection to something a sane person will look into it and try not to offend/flame.

But here she do it deliberately and feel happy about it as she have done something amazing and achieved something.

Bharati is the official word to describe Indians in Urdu. Urdu is a major language used in India too. But I agree, Pakistanis are being immature using a perfectly normal word to piss people off.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

You, being of no use, will be kicked out while we will be creating jobs for the Arab youth.

Ok man, you're definitely not making Indians look bad when you talk like that! As far as Arab Youth is concerned, Zaid Hamid will sing Chak De India before Arabs, that too the Arab Youth show you any respect.

They don't even call you all Indians, they make a bad face and call you all "Malbaari"

Keep analysing the pattern. In the meantime, our guys are at work.

The effects will not be visible to you immediately. But after 10, 15, 20 years...they will be all around you.

<<Looks Flat Faced>>

I thought India was introducing population control methods?? :what:
Or do you mean Ill be surrounded by Indians?.. In that case sir I object..
I have no intention to go invade India... and have them all around me..

On topic..

Streethawk is right..
its commercial.. What pays is what you say..
Many Media enterprises in the UAE are owned by Indians.. and quite a few jockeys are Indian..
so..

DUHHH!!
Of they're gonna support their team?

thats what i am saying.

whats the big deal as long as the low quality stuff is popular among a particular community in UAE and it sells then they are going to sell it

like what?? i don't get to hear UAE radio stations in england. so i can't pass the judgement. do you get that in pakistan?? if not.. is it just your pre-tuned imagination passing the judgement on anything related to india, as usual??

:lol: milking the arbas and saying you will be creating jobs for arabs minting their own money

:D:D cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze we are going to click your pose in the same posture .

isnt that amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom