What's new

UAE All Radio Stations Supporting Only India

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they are not Indian Airtel (Bharati Airtel). They are Bharti Airtel.
From Sunil Bharti Mittal. As in the promoter's middle name.

Name must've come from somewhere too right?

Like the Dukanwalas :D They obviously owned some famous dukaans at some point in time.

Like the Dukanwalas :D They obviously owned some famous dukaans at some point in time.

:D they themselves are making it their weak nerve point :D

Cheeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz

No they are not Indian Airtel (Bharati Airtel). They are Bharti Airtel.
From Sunil Bharti Mittal. As in the promoter's middle name.

ok so since bharati is offensive so from now on we must call him Sunil Indian Mittal

@whoever it might concern

Bharat A.K.A India is the name of the country.

Bharatiya is synonymous in Hindi to the word Indian in English.

Meaning of the sanskrit word Bharat is "enlightened one"

Bharati is the female version of the word Bharat.

The name came from his parents. Now you can check that from his parents.

when i say asians i mean both india and pakistan not alone india or pakistan and answer to my one friend here that he was saying indian economy having effect all over the world i dont think soo it is like that becoz if economy comes into play than in football all stations should support china becoz it is father of india in economy anyway i was trying to say these stations commentators pro indian and not professional they speak not alone for indian becoz pakistanis also full in UAE infact pakistanis are nmore than indians but it dosent mean they stop supporting india i meant they also give both teams their equal support becoz they are on air for all asians no arab listen to them most of indians and and than they support indians it is not fair

and if they support india yes they can than stop taking calls of pakistanis than than they know what their creadibility is

and this is same india who do not want to play in UAE and from this UAE they are taking slalries and pakistan is only cricket team who plays in UAE more often than not

Oh brother Pakistan played in UAE because no one was ready to cone to Pam so they had to play there it was our majborri

Lets settle this for once...

India = Bharat = Hindustan (Not so commonly used)
Indian = Bharatiya= Hindustani NOT Bharti, Bharati or Hindustany

Get the spelling right....and there will be no objections...

And I dont see the point of using different names for Indians in the same sentence as Jana uses in many of her posts (probably a reason why people doubt your intentions for the use of the corrupted term Bharatiya that you use).....
As if we dont know who we are...
eg. Indians aka Bharat aka Hindustanis.....

:blink: India (Bharat) is the only country on earth that means which has a female version too.

Please explain....Its hard to see your point...

What is the use of writing both India and Bharat here? I fail to understand....

She is trying very hard to make a point so she uses both words so you guys can hear her clearly :)

She is trying very hard to make a point so she uses both words so you guys can hear her clearly :)

bwahahahahahah no they are trying hard to overcome their own insecurity.

ah anyway

all the bharatis should come back to the topic.

Asim has cleared it already so dont ruin your sleep over the word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom