What's new

UAE All Radio Stations Supporting Only India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying anything on her behalf don't get me wrong I am just trying to cheer u up u seem so serious don't be

from today can i use pakisthanis instead of pakistanis ???

you are already using it :) i have no issue with it . you can use it to give solace to your bruised ego.

by your criteria it makes hindusthanis too

she said the mod cleared the word now it should be ok with you

@Jana

Just for Sh!ts and Giggles....why not answer my question in post #119?

you are already using it :) i have no issue with it . you can use it to give solace to your bruised ego.

by your criteria it makes hindusthanis too

lol.....thanks for the support pakisthanis..i donot mind u me to call hindusthanis .. let make it a level playing field

I am not saying anything on her behalf don't get me wrong I am just trying to cheer u up u seem so serious don't be

lolzzz they are clinging on straws

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

lol.....thanks for the support pakisthanis..i donot mind u me to call hindusthanis .. let make it a level playing field

:lol: level playing field lolzzz

ok bharatis

she's obviously making a better argument than I do but let's not fight over this pakistanis and Indians can be friends too don't u think let's talk love how's that for an argument.

can i use a shortcut name ... janaji. please take a NOC on my behalf from MOD. thanks in advance

from today can i use pakisthanis instead of pakistanis ???

Just my POV

the ones who give respect, get respect...

You dont need to stoop down a level for this...

"An eye for an eye makes the world blind"

:blink: India (Bharat) is the only country on earth that means which has a female version too.
You forgot another Indian comparing India with Oranges and Pakistan with Bananas?

remember 2 weeks ago :rofl: so by this logic we do have male and female nations

@ other members
Its not my personal statement - just quoting somebody's post that called Pakistan a Banana country if India is orange :rofl:

Indian = Bharatiya= Hindustani NOT Bharti, Bharati or Hindustany

Get the spelling right....and there will be no objections...

How did you find the correct spellings of Hindustani? was the word Hindustani written in english script?

How comes Hindustani is correct and Hindustany is incorrect? when both terms are pronounced similarly

Just my POV

the ones who give respect, get respect...

You dont need to stoop down a level for this...

"An eye for an eye makes the world blind"

u r right my bro... but ghee nikalne ke liye ungli tedi kerni hi padti hai.. i am not in favor of maligning anyone's nationality, ethnicity or religion. I just want to give them the taste of their own medicine

Yeah that's nice :) saying janji would help even better say janay Jana see we are all friends now how cool is that ?

How did you find the correct spellings of Hindustani? was the word Hindustani written in english script?

How comes Hindustani is correct and Hindustany is incorrect? when both terms are pronounced similarly

How did you find out that Pakistani is spelt with an I and NOT a Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom