What's new

UAE All Radio Stations Supporting Only India

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it seems my posts are not helping much maybe she is right you guys are insecure Orr ghee na neekal bhai makhan bhi nekul ata hai haha ok

As long as I can call them Pakisthanis, I don't mind them calling me a Bharti.

Fair Enough?

After all in Hindi, there's no suffix as -stan. It's -sthan or rather -sthaan.

So I don't believe Pakistanis aka Pakisthanis aka Pakisthaanis aka Pakistaanys should be having a problem. ;)

u r right my bro... but ghee nikalne ke liye ungli tedi kerni hi padti hai.. i am not in favor of maligning anyone's nationality, ethnicity or religion. I just want to give them the taste of their own medicine

Its people who are down in the dumps that need to make themselves feel better by maligning others.....

Remember who you are, where you live and what you have.....then think about why you would need to give someone a "taste of their own medicine" as you put it...

You're better than this....

How did you find out that Pakistani is spelt with an I and NOT a Y?

because that was how it was spelled in English....

The word Pakistan was first used in English language isn't it? in the letter sent to Britain remember?
and same peoples used this word Pakistani for the peoples of Pakistan

Hindustan is not a new word in dictionary and only peoples started to interpret it with the spellings they deemed fit (if i am not wrong)

You can call us that we are not insecure like you we won't create 1000 posts about it and won't go to sleep crying like u guys do ok

Seriously? You need to learn the rules of English as to how adjectival forms of nouns are formed.

Why don't you say...mmmm....Americanis? Mexicanis? Arabanis?

Accept it, you say 'Pakistanis' because they told you that it is the right term. And it's not an English term. It's a hindi/urdu/farsi (whatever!) thing. It's got nothing to do with English.

I don't think you guys have much except Katrina kaif maybe she's the only thing going for India right now isn't it

Anyways, my point is, why don't Pakistanis spell our name the way we spell it ourselves?

The word Pakistan was first used in English language isn't it? in the letter sent to Britain remember?
and same peoples used this word Pakistani for the peoples of Pakistan

Hindustan is not a new word in dictionary and only peoples started to interpret it with the spellings they deemed fit (if i am not wrong)

Im just giving you the spelling of the word Hindustani thats acceptable in English as well as by Indians.

If you notice, all people of "XXXXstans" countries are referred to as "xxxxstanis" be it Afghans, Pak, Uzbeks etc. So is the case with India....

I dont see why the spelling of Pakistani and Hindustani should be any different since their pronunciation is alike...

Seriously? You need to learn the rules of English as to how adjectival forms of nouns are formed.

Why don't you say...mmmm....Americanis? Mexicanis? Arabanis?

Accept it, you say 'Pakistanis' because they told you that it is the right term. And it's not an English term. It's a hindi/urdu/farsi (whatever!) thing. It's got nothing to do with English.

thats competely a different thing Robot

I and Y are mostly pronounced in a similar fashion
That should not be a matter of debate as long as you understand the right term correctly

j just called my country dump don't you think you should be banned for this

Im just giving you the spelling of the word Hindustani thats acceptable in English as well as by Indians.

If you notice, all people of "XXXXstans" countries are referred to as "xxxxstanis" be it Afghans, Pak, Uzbeks etc. So is the case with India....

I dont see why the spelling of Pakistani and Hindustani should be any different since their pronunciation is alike...

type Pakistany if you wish
I would understand correctly :P

and I have no problem if you type like that

Not in English and particularly not when it comes to adjectival forms of country names.

That should not be a matter of debate as long as you understand the right term correctly

If 'understanding' is all that is needed why should we not call you Pakis? Short and simple. Also, you UNDERSTAND it quite well.

And don't think that I'm abusing you or making fun of you. I'm only extrapolating your 'logic'.

Hindustany is NOT an acceptable term...Please type Hindustany in any search engine and see if it shows results in reliable encyclopedias.....

But most importantly, its we who decide how we should be addressed......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom