What's new

UAE All Radio Stations Supporting Only India

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys dont listen to any argument simple as that.

let me just point out the bold word in your post. since Bania or banya is more related to business profession and Gandhi was also from bania/banya family but if we use the word bania/banya, the Indians here get so much offended even more than on the word bharati.

so it clearly shows you guys are having problem in your own thinking about these words.

anyway move on.

Superlame!

If you call a baniya a baniya its not a problem, its a caste. But you use it like a slur for hindus and you know it.

This is as dishonest as is humanly possible!

Superlame!

If you call a baniya a baniya its not a problem, its a caste. But you use it like a slur for hindus and you know it.

This is as dishonest as is humanly possible!

reform your own fear and thinking there is nothing of slur in it. its a cast then why to get offended ? in the first place

because, read this sloooowwwwlllyyyy...

all

hindus

are

not

baniyas!

Now read again!

surely. first of all we are not calling entire India as bania.

secondly so you suggest we start calling every Hindu by his cast for example kashtrya hindu, brahmin hindu, shudar hindu.

Lets settle this for once...

India = Bharat = Hindustan (Not so commonly used)
Indian = Bharatiya= Hindustani NOT Bharti, Bharati or Hindustany

Get the spelling right....and there will be no objections...

And I dont see the point of using different names for Indians in the same sentence as Jana uses in many of her posts (probably a reason why people doubt your intentions for the use of the corrupted term Bharatiya that you use).....
As if we dont know who we are...
eg. Indians aka Bharat aka Hindustanis.....

Please start a movement to change the Urdu Lugat, for Bharati is not a word invented by people on the forums, its an actual urdu word. Something I posted before

English to Urdu Translation

Type Indian here, and it will write Bharti in Urdu script. Now even if you can't read urdu, go to Type in Urdu - Google Transliteration and type "Bhaarti" there, you'll notice its the same word.

There is no Bharatiya in Urdu. Furthermore you can probably youtube Geo news, AajNews, and see that whenever they mention India, they use Bharat and whenever they mention Indian xyz Minister, they go like Bharati xyz Minister.

There is no Bharatiya in Urdu, why don't you change Hindi to suit us? To FACTUALLY prove this, do the reverse for "Bhaaratiya" in google and copy paste that in Babylon

What is Hindi for "Hun araam ee?"

If this is not trolling, what is?

Can't hold an argument, move to another one! Lame!

Why do you want to hit the wall with your head and that too again and again and again...

Please start a movement to change the Urdu Lugat, for Bharati is not a word invented by people on the forums, its an actual urdu word. Something I posted before

There is no Bharatiya in Urdu, why don't you change Hindi to suit us? To FACTUALLY prove this, do the reverse for "Bhaaratiya" in google and copy paste that in Babylon

What is Hindi for "Hun araam ee?"

There is a word 'P*ki' in English.

There is a word 'Pakisthani' in Hindi.

Which one do you prefer?

abolish the cast system then.

which will only happen if u stop bringing caste every now and then..
which will only happen if u start identifying a person by his name, his skill or his character not by his caste..

U r behaving as some one who detests caste, but u have no problem in using it for ur troll-scoring...

One is a racial slur the other is a nationality.

No comparison. Bharati, Indian, Bharatiya are all nationalities in their respective languages. Note Urdu is a major language of India.

One is a racial slur the other is a nationality.

No comparison. Bharati, Indian, Bharatiya are all nationalities in their respective languages. Note Urdu is a major language of India.

Hindi is even bigger than Urdu in India.

So I should call u 'Pakisthani' then.

or @Pakisthaani

or 'Pakisthany'

or 'Pakisthaany'

I will keep changing it so that you don't get bored, you know.

There is a word 'P*ki' in English.

There is a word 'Pakisthani' in Hindi.

Which one do you prefer?

For that we have bhnidi as substitute for bharat so which one you will prefer Bharat or Bhindii ??

For that we have bhnidi as substitute for bharat so which one you will prefer Bharat or Bhindii ??

You have already distorted my country's name. So it doesn't matter how else you distort it. :)

BTW, you should know that there is no suffix like '-stan' in Hindi. In hindi we have '-sthan' or '-sthaan', depending on your preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom