What's new

UAE All Radio Stations Supporting Only India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol we call Americans, Amreekan. What part of "different language" don't you understand? We don't have "tiya" type of words in urdu here...

Even amongst similar languages we have differences in nouns... I mean can you imagines Egyptians being pissed off if we call the Missry? Also note, they themselves call themselves Massry.

Or the Chinese being offended over Renmin, or for that matter, in Hindi you call a Chinese, Chini? Oh and what is that you call a British? Angrez? And hey what about your pals, Russians? Roosi? Japanese, Japani?

Why? Sui atki toh sirf Bharati pe kyun?

So please don't pretend to be offended when you clearly aren't. It's a highly stupid notion to dismiss official words of a language as a racial slur.

Thing is there are 29 regional languages in India.. but since we are allowed to use the local dialect nouns.. I just hope none is offended, when such is reciprocated?

hello irobot i would like to hear from you

pakisthani!!! plzz plzz plzz

i havent laughed loud for a long time please

Thing is there are 29 regional languages in India.. but since we are allowed to use the local dialect nouns.. I just hope none is offended, when such is reciprocated?

The simplest solution would be to call people what they want to be called and not what other want to call them.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

hello irobot i would like to hear from you

pakisthani!!! plzz plzz plzz

i havent laughed loud for a long time please

You will. Very soon my dear Pakisthaany.

we have more regional languages in Pakistan too and dont tell me if i start calling you in regional languages you will be surprised.

anyway URDU Is not regional language its an International language

Fair enough.

I accept your language's 'official' word.

You accept my language's 'official' word.

You call us 'Bharti' or 'Bharati' or 'Hindustany' or 'Hindustani' and we call you 'Pakisthani' or 'Pakisthaani' or 'Pakisthaany'.

Fair enough?

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Gulab ko kisi bhee naam say pukaro Gulab Gulab hee rehta ha (a rose is a rose no matter by what name you call it ) ;)

so your efforts are useless lolzzz on the other hand you will keep on getting grinning over bharati

ehh nevermind

:azn:

we have more regional languages in Pakistan too and dont tell me if i start calling you in regional languages you will be surprised.

Fine then let's agree. You call us what you want to call us and we call you what we want to call you.

Although a saner option would be for you to call us what we want to be called and for us to call you what you want to be called.

So is hindi.

So is tamil

So is telugu

So is Odiya etc. etc.

Oh and let's not forget the mother of all languages...Sanskrit.

I guess what would Pakisthaan be called in Sanskrit....mmm....Pakisthaanam?

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Gulab ko kisi bhee naam say pukara Gulab Gulab hee rehta ha (a rose is a rose no matter by what name you call it ) ;)

so your efforts are useless lolzzz on the other hand you will keep on getting grinning over bharati

ehh nevermind

:azn:

so can we call u pakis ?? as whatever we call u u will remain the pakistani ..isn't it ??

What I meant by regional ..I meant as part of indian constitution..there are literally hundred of "mother tongues" in India.
Besides many Indian languages are also international languages.

So Moral of Story is since this is an international forum ...we will call what you want us to..and vice versa??

Fine then let's agree. You call us what you want to call us and we call you what we want to call you.

Although a saner option would be for you to call us what we want to be called and for us to call you what you want to be called.

So is hindi.

So is tamil

So is telugu

So is Odiya etc. etc.

Oh and let's not forget the mother of all languages...Sanskrit.

I guess what would Pakisthaan be called in Sanskrit....mmm....Pakisthaanam?
:lol: Urdu is spoken around the world , tamil and telgu is not.

even if u call Pakisthanam it doesnt affect us neither offend.

i wonder you are getting too much worked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom