What's new

UAE All Radio Stations Supporting Only India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindi is even bigger than Urdu in India.

So I should call u 'Pakisthani' then.

or @Pakisthaani

or 'Pakisthany'

or 'Pakisthaany'

I will keep changing it so that you don't get bored, you know.

:lol: ok bharati you can write Pakistan as Pakisthan

abolish the cast system then.

Thats like saying abolish the different sects in Islam(Shia,Sunni) rather than asking the other to make an attempt to address him/her by nationality.

You have already distorted my country's name. So it doesn't matter how else you distort it. :)

Bharat is already there in your history not my fault.

one of fans of ramdev here on forum and Indian member even has a signature saying Bha = art , Rat= Knowledge.

please ask him if he is distorting name of his country or what

For that we have bhnidi as substitute for bharat so which one you will prefer Bharat or Bhindii ??

You have been around forums for a while.. you do know naa , what "Pakistan" becomes once you start down that road..with new 'o' n 'r' introduced??;)

Bharat is already there in your history not my fault.

one of fans of ramdev here on forum and Indian member even has a signature saying Bha = art , Rat= Knowledge.

please ask him if he is distorting name of his country or what

It's Bharatiya, not Bharati or Bharti.

Thats like saying abolish the different sects in Islam(Shia,Sunni) rather than asking the other to make an attempt to address him/her by nationality.

Yes i am all for abolishing these as well.

as far as addressing anyone by nationality well we do that there is no issue about it .

You have been around forums for a while.. you do know naa , what "Pakistan" becomes once you start down that road..with new 'o' n 'r' introduced??;)

:what: for me its more amusing that you guys are ashamed of word bharat ??

i wonder why you guys had been using word bharat mata and so on then ?

:pop:

ok guys come back to the topic UAE radios support Bharati team :P

There is a deregatory term "" used. Some say it isnt derogatory others are insulted by it. Anyway, just throwing it out there.

:what: for me its more amusing that you guys are ashamed of word bharat ??

i wonder why you guys had been using word bharat mata and so on then ?

Ohh..don't be under any delusions ...we are perfectly fine with Bharat and being Bharatiya...its your twisting of common nouns we are not fond off.

Hindi is even bigger than Urdu in India.

So I should call u 'Pakisthani' then.

or @Pakisthaani

or 'Pakisthany'

or 'Pakisthaany'

I will keep changing it so that you don't get bored, you know.

Lol we call Americans, Amreekan. What part of "different language" don't you understand? We don't have "tiya" type of words in urdu here...

Even amongst similar languages we have differences in nouns... I mean can you imagines Egyptians being pissed off if we call the Missry? Also note, they themselves call themselves Massry.

Or the Chinese being offended over Renmin, or for that matter, in Hindi you call a Chinese, Chini? Oh and what is that you call a British? Angrez? And hey what about your pals, Russians? Roosi? Japanese, Japani?

Why? Sui atki toh sirf Bharati pe kyun?

So please don't pretend to be offended when you clearly aren't. It's a highly stupid notion to dismiss official words of a language as a racial slur.

It's a highly stupid notion to dismiss official words of a language as a racial slur.

Fair enough.

I accept your language's 'official' word.

You accept my language's 'official' word.

You call us 'Bharti' or 'Bharati' or 'Hindustany' or 'Hindustani' and we call you 'Pakisthani' or 'Pakisthaani' or 'Pakisthaany'.

Fair enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom