What's new

U.S.-INSTALLED IRAQ GOVERNMENT IN DANGER?

Iraq will never move forward like this, with Kurds and Sunni Arabs against the government and with all neighboring countries supporting them, except for Iran which itself is striving to survive the sanctions. You have two options, either to partition Iraq or to be an Iraqi working for Iraq and Iraqis from all backgrounds.

true, but with a majority government will be able to surpass all veto's by the sunnis and kurds. before this wasn't possible due to the security threats, but I think it will be possible in the future. That way all kurdish and sunni veto's (which veto important laws in order to disrupt the progress) will be useless.

Don't forget as the oil production increases we are making new allies as well. Jordan will become a strategic ally with the laying of the oil pipeline to it. Russia will also stand by Iraq to protect its interest in Iraq, the Russian Luke oil company has taken the west Qurna oil phase 2 field and is going to invest over 50 billion dollars in it. The US also has to keep its interest in Iraq through the arms deal and the affect the events in Iraq have on the US public opinion when it comes to elections. Chinese oil companies also have large stakes in oil fields in Iraq. South Korea is getting contracts worth over 15 billion dollars...

Again, partitioning Iraq is not possible since the sunnis will starve to death because they have no resources, there will also be a war a Kurdish-sunni and shias-sunni war for disputed territories in which sunnis will be the biggest losers. Most Iraqis sunnis do not want splitting anyway, so please stop coming up with unintelligent assumptions.
I doubt any of these countries will allow their interest to be undermined in Iraq.

Iraq is working on making sure all the voices heard including the sunnis, the sunnis have strong influence in the government right now. But the calls to release terrorists from prisons is not possible.

EDIT: BTW when I say "sunni" or "shia" i mean the people in power and not the public. The head of the sunni "Iraqyah" bloc ayad Allawi was the one who gave the order to attack Falujah.

Elected?!! You must have another definition of election. Hypocrisy at it's best... You call those Sheikhs US puppets who have been ruling even before US got it's Independence, while you call Maliki who literally came to rule over US tanks an elected leader?, and in the election he seized the thrown from the winner party headed by Eyad Alawi.

So you are saying in Arab kingdoms that the power is tranfered thorough sperm,not election,leaders are genuine?What the hell?That's what makes this countries are dictatorships.Let's say Al Saud for example have roled Arabia since Dinosaur times, the power is still transfered through sperm and it is still a dictatorship.Ask Saudis about what election is and they will look at you with confusion.

But in Iraq, after U.S invasion, people voted for Maliki and Talibani, neither U.S nor Iran installed them.is that clear enough?
You Salafis simply don't like Maliki because he is Shia and he represents the majority.Iran and Iraq won't allow you and your suicide bomber brothers, turn Iraq in to another Syria,again.

New al quida tactic by the shotor camp: blowing up our brain cells with horse manure and bs drivel instead of going and actually blowing themselves up.

This is exactly what I was thinking. :devil:

You say anything. Your maps (Incomplete ethnic population distribution, the total reserves Oil and gas from the country) and their sources are joke. Contrary to what you saying, all the informations I give you and the maps are exact (CIA – The World Factbook and Petroleum Economist LTD). Your informations are not good.

Other example. The population Iraqi was about 30,399 million in 2011, and 31,129 million in 2012 (Source CIA – The World Factbook). And not 34 million.

Is the CIA world factbook a divide book that is always perfect? there hasn't been an official consensus since 1997 so how did this fact book get the number such precise that the even included the ones place. The official Iraqi consensus is close to 34 million and that is according to the registered civilians in the Iraqi government although its not perfect because there is no accurate database for the country. The numbers don't include the Iraqis residing outside of Iraq which number in the millions.

Now, you. You are better than hundreds of CIA analysts and experts.

It’s completely ridiculous. You say really anything.

Is the CIA world factbook a divide book that is always perfect? there hasn't been an official consensus since 1997 so how did this fact book get the number such precise that the even included the ones place. The official Iraqi consensus is close to 34 million and that is according to the registered civilians in the Iraqi government although its not perfect because there is no accurate database for the country. The numbers don't include the Iraqis residing outside of Iraq which number in the millions.
They're actually a secondary source, a **** one too. My profs didn't accept wiki and a bunch of secondary sources like CIA. Everything on the "factbook" is from ancient times and it takes them 10 years to update their info.

Now, you. You are better than hundreds of CIA analysts and experts.

It’s completely ridiculous. You say really anything.

I have been to Iraq and traveled through the areas which are marked as sunni or 60% mixed. My town lies right under the west qurna oil field (phase 2), It has been split into too because it was simply to large for one company to operate.

So you tell me, Why have these same experts failed with their predictions about Syria and "Assads last days", I mean seriously its been more than 600 days since they have been crying about the "last days".

How about this, let the gulf states solve the mess that they have created in Syria before thinking about starting anything in Iraq. The wise political experts of the gulf got themselves into some deep sh*t in Syria and now don't know how to get out of it.

New al quida tactic by the shotor camp: blowing up our brain cells with horse manure and bs drivel instead of going and actually blowing themselves up.

mzl.biihwdmn.320x480-75.jpg

So you are saying in Arab kingdoms that the power is tranfered thorough sperm,not election,leaders are genuine?What the hell?That's what makes this countries are dictatorships.Let's say Al Saud for example have roled Arabia since Dinosaur times, the power is still transfered through sperm and it is still a dictatorship.Ask Saudis about what election is and they will look at you with confusion.

But in Iraq, after U.S invasion, people voted for Maliki and Talibani, neither U.S nor Iran installed them.is that clear enough?
You Salafis simply don't like Maliki because he is Shia and he represents the majority.Iran and Iraq won't allow you and your suicide bomber brothers, turn Iraq in to another Syria,again.

Since they provide their people with all their needs, unlike your oil country which it's people live like slaves in poverty and misery. And importantly, Saudis are content with their role, you people are the last people on earth to talk about democracy.

They're actually a secondary source, a **** one too. My profs didn't accept wiki and a bunch of secondary sources like CIA. Everything on the "factbook" is from ancient times and it takes them 10 years to update their info.

Iranians I have met so far are really hilarious, especially in this forum...:D

Since they provide their people with all their needs, unlike your oil country which it's people live like slaves in poverty and misery. And importantly, Saudis are content with their role, you people are the last people on earth to talk about democracy.

Iranians I have met so far are really hilarious, especially in this forum...:D

The only people living in misery are you Arabs,being ruled by Sperm Kingdoms, being a lapdog of U.S and being used by your fat kings.

The only people living in misery are you Arabs,being ruled by Sperm Kingdoms, being a lapdog of U.S and being used by your fat kings.

its funny coz the first thing Iranian's land in dubai do is buy western dresses and get naked, next bad mouth abut the Iranian regime, third......................

we like half naked Iranian chiks:azn:

Pakistan can play a crucial role in solving this hate.

its funny coz the first thing Iranian's land in dubai do is buy western dresses and get naked, next bad mouth abut the Iranian regime, third......................

we like half naked Iranian chiks:azn:

Pakistan can play a crucial role in solving this hate.

They do what they like and live the life they desire.Iranians are among wealthiest in Dubai and western world,also among the most educated.it's actually none of your business how they dress.The important thing is,they are not treated like slaves or third grade humans,and they won't allow it, if you know what I mean.

They do what they like and live the life they desire.Iranians are among wealthiest in Dubai and western world,also among the most educated.it's actually none of your business how they dress.The important thing is,they are not treated like slaves or third grade humans,and they won't allow it, if you know what I mean.

i can post images of poor Iranians to prove my point but i wont as they r my bro/sys,
u wont find that kind of poverty among locals here u just cant compare.....

yes we like the way Iranian chiks dress :azn:

yes this is the freedom we arabs provide to live like u want, the word my friend is freedom which is not made in iran.

also 99% hate the present Iranian regime.

Back
Top Bottom