What's new

U.S.-INSTALLED IRAQ GOVERNMENT IN DANGER?

Well before US occupation of Iraq did we ever hear any shia-sunni issue in Iraq?
Saddam ran a prettyt tight and oppressive ship but I think you can pull up news stories from the pre-war period of Iraqi shia leaping into reporters and U.N. inspectors' vehicles to plead about their lot.

Were there any suicide bombings?
When the Americans invaded caches of suicide belts were discovered. Saddam had been manufacturing them.

Was Iraqi economy as fragile then as it is now ?
Iraq's economy was most fragile under the 1991-2003 U.N. sanctions; they are rebuilding now from the neglect and destruction of three external wars and one civil war.

A stable muslim state was just ruined to cater for some hidden agenda of US and its jews bosses -
You might want to see the very first entry on my blog for my assessment: link.

It was all planned to happen this way by people who has no value for human life -
Jews place a high value on human life - even those of people who insist on remaining our enemies. You need only look at the supplies and medical aid that reach Gaza through Israel every day, and the care Israel takes to avoid civilian casualties among - and often even Arab soldiers - in its wars.

As for the U.S., it can't cure all the world's ills and it does make mistakes - but I don't think liberating Iraq was a bad thing. Saddam killed, on average, 25,00-30,000 Iraqis a year for over twenty years, not including the casualties from his self-serving and unnecessary wars. You didn't hear about those things because Iraq's press was controlled and because of all the anti-Jewish, anti-Zionist, and anti-American thinking that has prevailed in Pakistan for many years. You need only ask yourself if you can, under any imaginable circumstances, champion Israel over the Arabs. Very few Pakistanis can say, "yes". That's how you can know you've been brainwashed.

Back
Top Bottom