What's new

U.S.-INSTALLED IRAQ GOVERNMENT IN DANGER?

Don't worry who ever is replacing Maliki; he's going to be a shia as well . Do you really think that over 20 million shias in Iraq are going to stand back and watch going back to the old times again?, no thanks.

Um, lets see. over 80% of Iraqs Arab population are shia. 90% of Iraq's oil is in the shia areas. Baghdad is a shia majority and controlled by shia. 80% of the army is shia.... hmm, I guess the writer messed up with the article.

It’s big joke or maybe a wonderful dream. :rofl:

See old link :

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...n-turkey-becoming-hostile-16.html#post2891674

Old inaccurate maps. The province of anbar is largely inhabited desert and its all labeled as "sunni", while the southern provinces are labelled 60% or mixed while they are 90% or more.

Ill give you an example, in come from a town in basrah of 100,000, almost all of them are Shia of them are Shia. The a population of Iraq is 34 million just inside Iraq and another 5-6 million outside of Iraq.

ALL Iraq's oil fields are inside Shia territory with the exception of Kirkuk and the Kurdish region. One oil field in Baghdad has as much oil as all the entire Kurdish region. The Rumaila oilfield in Basrah produces 50% of all Iraq's oil. The other major oilfield are Qurna(Basrah) halfiyah(amara) majnoon(Basrah) ,east Baghdad. These fields equate to about 90% of Iraq's oil.

Second, you Saudis don't know the nature of Iraq. There are many Sunni-shiaintermarriages. Splitting Sunni and Shia would be a major problen since all the cities are so closely connected, it would be like cutting a city in half, with relatives unable to visit each other, bussiness cut off...

Iraq's only seaport is in Basra, if there were borders created the Sunnis would suffocate economically. You Saudis should mind your own bussiness and solve your own problems instead of conspiring against countries. I know that right now you wish for sectarian fighting in iraq. We Iraqis don't want a sectarian war but the likes if you are pushing for it. And when the Sunnis are defeated tomorrow you all are going to start crying and preach human rights and call for the US to intervene; so stay the Fu** out of Iraq's bussiness before you ruin the life's of Iraqi Sunnis.

The Kurds are politically different than the Sunnis, thy hated the old government and hate Saddam probably more than the Shia their only concern is the disputed territory and they would be happy for a Sunni-Shia war so try could take over Kirkuk and its oil. Leaving the Sunnis with nothing. Right now almost all the budget if Sunni province comes from the oil in Shia areas.

Ok let me put it this way;
A minority rule in Iraq is not an option. keep dreaming that it will ever return.

Iraq oil fields, The only one not in shia-majority territory is kirkuk. there is oil in kurdistan, but all the oil does not even equal to one Iraqi oil field in baghdad. Kirkuk field has reached its peak and is declining. There are more oil fields in the south that have not been invested and some unexplored yet. 80% of Iraq is still not explored. If Iraq splits there is going to be a kurdish-sunni war over kirkuk.
The oil fields are in south are just being developed and will triple in production in the next few years.

20111228132834721734_20.png

This is the land that Shia's controlled after the civil war about 5 years ago, Now the Iraqi army controls all the lands including the sunni provinces in the west

Diyala is a sunni majority but it was still controlled by the shias. The Iraqis army has a tight grip on Mosul right now. Notice this was even before Iraq has a proper army and most of the sunni population at the time supported sunni militias the army was still in control
shia_iraq.jpg

http://www.worldology.com/Iraq/iraq_war_2009.htm

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2011/12/2011122813134071641.html

I swear to God the current gulf state rulers must be the biggest idiots in politics in world history. They want the Kurds to split which would make iraq 80% Shia- Sunni 20% and at the same time they are calling for war. They don't know what the hell they are doing; they are setting up Iraqi Sunnis up for destruction if they support an all out war. The Sunnis In Iraq will be forced to flee out of Iraq this time if god forbid anything happens.

We Shias of Iraq don't want this and want everyone to live peacefully and have his rights. But the idiocy of the gulf states wants to destroy the Sunnis in Iraq.

If you don't know how to play politics, then don't. They are supporting all this tension and they don't even know the outcome.

shia contrl all the oil sites but what good will that oil be if u r not able to sell it just like ur sanctioned partner?

if u r an iraqi u know suni iraqis are no childs play

ps: behave

shia contrl all the oil sites but what good will that oil be if u r not able to sell it just like ur sanctioned partner?

if u r an iraqi u know suni iraqis are no childs play

ps: behave

That must be one of the stupidest replies I have ever read in a long time. And who is going to impose sanctions? The world needs Iraqi oil because Iraq is going to be a strategic oil supplier in the world.

stop trying to act like a smarta** if you don't know how.

He is going nowhere, he is an elected leader, unlike fat Arab sheikhs whom you are licking their ***.

Elected?!! You must have another definition of election. Hypocrisy at it's best... You call those Sheikhs US puppets who have been ruling even before US got it's Independence, while you call Maliki who literally came to rule over US tanks an elected leader?, and in the election he seized the thrown from the winner party headed by Eyad Alawi.

damn, trolling is being taken to new level.

Don't worry who ever is replacing Maliki; he's going to be a shia as well :). Do you really think that over 20 million shias in Iraq are going to stand back and watch going back to the old times again?, no thanks.

Um, lets see. over 80% of Iraqs Arab population are shia. 90% of Iraq's oil is in the shia areas. Baghdad is a shia majority and controlled by shia. 80% of the army is shia.... hmm, I guess the writer messed up with the article.

BTW, I wonder who installed the kings of the gulf. hmm...

Iraq will never move forward like this, with Kurds and Sunni Arabs against the government and with all neighboring countries supporting them, except for Iran which itself is striving to survive the sanctions. You have two options, either to partition Iraq or to be an Iraqi working for Iraq and Iraqis from all backgrounds.

This is exactly what I was thinking. :devil:

You say anything. Your maps (Incomplete real distribution of population ethnic religious, the total reserves Oil and gas from the country) and their sources are joke. Contrary to what you saying, all the informations I give you and the maps are exact (CIA – The World Factbook and Petroleum Economist LTD). Your informations are not good.

Other example. The population Iraqi was about 30,399 million in 2011, and 31,129 million in 2012 (Source CIA – The World Factbook). And not 34 million.

Back
Top Bottom