What's new

Type 075 Landing Helicopter Dock (LHD) News & Discussions

its "2 075 LPD" contructing at the same time brother:smitten::china:

my fault, but damn that's better. lol :smitten:

Now I realise, what President Xi Jinping mean about building an armed forces that can Win the war, anywhere in this world :china:

Thanks so much brother, for all good news and photos you bring to here @grey boy 2

my fault, but damn that's better. lol :smitten:

Now I realise, what President Xi Jinping mean about building an armed forces that can Win the war, anywhere in this world :china:

Thanks so much brother, for all good news and photos you bring to here @grey boy 2
Xi Jinping promised this back in December 2012 ... and he has exceeded my expectations by a long shot. The pace of the Chinese Armed Forces is truly staggering to say the least ... its capabilities have grown so much in just 5 short years ... kudos to President Xi :china:. Now, I have no doubt that the PLA will be transformed again in the next 5 years to 2022.

From Henry K blog (East Pendulum)

We are talking about the first 2 Chinese LHDs of Type 075 under construction in Shanghai

IMG_4086.JPG

Suspected cross sections of 075 LPD uploaded to Weibo on (12/10/17) hopefully its from Dalian, it may in a better position for this rumor to come true:如果是大连场,那075的可能性更大 不能让1号船台闲着呀
Disclaimer: I do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials.
AoWXslD.jpg
NsJWu7M.jpg

First of all a happy new year 2018 and all the best to you and your families.

... from what FB-site is it?

via OedoSoldier

初番艦は2017年上海で着工した
075型強襲揚陸艦の仕様 排水量36000トン、CODAD方式、16PC2-6Bディーゼルエンジン、28機のヘリを搭載。兵装はHQ-10、1130型CIWS。電子兵装はZKTシリーズ艦隊指揮システム、726型電子戦システム、562型音響戦システム、382型また360A型レーダー、戦術航法装置と754A型着艦誘導レーダーなど

The first ship started construction in Shanghai, 2017
Specification of 075 type amphibious assault liner ships 36,000 tons of wastewater, CODAD system, 16PC2 - 6B diesel engine, equipped with 28 helicopters. Weaponry is HQ - 10, type 1130 CIWS. Electronic weapons include ZKT Series Fleet Command System, 726 Type Electronic Warfare System, 562 Type Acoustic Warfare System, 382 Type or 360 A Type Radar, Tactical Navigation Equipment and 754 A Type Landing Conducted Radar etc

via https://www.weibo.com/2746348614/G75TL6B9Q?type=comment

translation via Google:

An optimistic estimate, this year can see 075 two offensive segments or the total segment, as to see whether the total segment docked will not dare to make optimistic estimates, but hope to have optimistic results.
Regarding the 075 tonnage, appearance, and weapons configuration, I think we should not over-guess that the Navy has always felt a bit conservative and conforming, but it is only in this gradual progress that we have achieved today's achievements. In the words of ordinary people, it is practical, that is, Step by step, but the pace is larger.
Stay tuned for the good news of the Navy!
People's Navy advances!

Back
Top Bottom