What's new

Type 075 Landing Helicopter Dock (LHD) News & Discussions

IMG_20180524_032132.png

The sections of 075 have been builded in Hudong-Zhonghua Shipbuilding (Group) Co., Ltd.

IMG_20180524_033310.png

Type 075 is about 38000 tons.
The number of first batch is 3, and they are all builded in Hudong-Zhonghua Shipbuilding (Group) Co., Ltd.
The building of Type 003 in Jiangnan Shipyard (Group) Co., Ltd has speeded up.

Type 075 is about 38000 tons.
The number of first batch is 3, and they are all builded in Hudong-Zhonghua Shipbuilding (Group) Co., Ltd.
The building of Type 003 in Jiangnan Shipyard (Group) Co., Ltd has speeded up.

Sped up? As in building it faster than one normally would? If so, then Beijing is expecting a hot war soon.

Considering that China started production of LHD Type 075 LHD, do you think that China will build more type 071 LPD or maybe the new upgraded version of Type 071?

Currently 6 x type 071 and the first batch of 075 is 3.

Just to recap...........we keep hearing that the 075 has supposed to of started construction....but is there any actual evidence of this so far???????

Just to recap...........we keep hearing that the 075 has supposed to of started construction....but is there any actual evidence of this so far???????
I would trust what Fzgfzy says. He is a very large big shrimp and continually provided updates on the 002 carrier construction back in 2015 ..

Steel cutting takes one to one and half years depends on size and complexity of the hull structure. During this period you won't see the ship in construction because all these works are done indoor.

Once the cut steels are fabricated into module blocks, they will be moved to a dry dock or a slip yard. And only at such time would we be able to see the hull being assembled. I would say that time is most likely be the first quarter of 2019, or as fzgfzy stated that works have been shifted to high gear, we might even see it much earlier.

Last edited:
...as fzgfzy stated that works have been shifted to high gear, we might even see it much earlier.

Are we sure it's been shifted to high gear? Perhaps this individual is referring that the speed of the module assembly is quicker than the steel cutting, module building process.

Steel cutting takes one to one and half years depends on size and complexity of the hull structure. During this period you won't see the ship in construction because all these works are done indoor.

Once the cut steels are fabricated into module blocks, they will be moved to a dry dock or a slip yard. And only at such time would we be able to see the hull being assembled. I would say that time is most likely be the first quarter of 2019, or as fzgfzy stated that works have been shifted to high gear, we might even see it much earlier.

Yes, we all know that?.....:-)..............its just that people have been saying the 075 has been under construction for a few years now, but with no evidence to prove it?

Yes, we all know that?.....:-)..............its just that people have been saying the 075 has been under construction for a few years now, but with no evidence to prove it?
No one will provide the evidence to prove it, unless he wants to go to jail or is allowed to do so(奉旨泄密:D).
Time will tell the truth.

Last edited:

Be patient my friend, you shall see it in a few months. According to fzgfzy few months ago in CD, there was a delay in work progress.

Are we sure it's been shifted to high gear? Perhaps this individual is referring that the speed of the module assembly is quicker than the steel cutting, module building process.
My apology, I made a mistake on thinking this for type 075. He is referring to the work progress for second domestic built aircraft carrier in JNCX.

Last edited:
Translation please into English..............thanks! o_O

People have been as been asking about the three aces of the Chinese navy. 075 is the fastest. The parts are already been made. 003 is second, and 055A is still on the drawing board.

054B? Should be 20+, there is a rumor that electric propulsion is not available in the beginning, and it is still 054A for the foreseeable future.

Though, he doesn't think so, we will see in the future.

Back
Top Bottom