What's new

Two prime ministers, two different receptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes....so much for being an asset
US regrets arresting Krittika Biswas, insists she did not enjoy diplomatic immunity : Americas, News - India Today
Devyani Khobragade featured in U.S. human trafficking report - The Hindu
de2b0c194ce5603a40b06d1398529f19.jpg

Facts from history of independent India disapprove your statement.

Muslim population of India is much more than what it was in 1947 which contradict the claim that India is converting Muslims.

On the contrary Hindu population in Pakistan drastically reduced since 1947 which proves that reverse of your equation is true ie "To be Pakistani = To be Muslim"

Seeing the situation of Shia and Ahmedias in Pakistan ,many can claim that above equation is wrong too. As per the actual ground situation the actual equation should be "To be Pakistani = To be Sunni Muslim"

Buddy I am Shia and I can safely say we are living better than any Muslim Christian or Jew in india. We got so many spots in Pakistan govt, so many prime ministers and presidents were Shia. Yea I agree there are some idiots and losers who hate Shia because that's just what they were taught since the day of their birth, but I can guarantee you that I have more rights than any non Hindu in india

Ok whatever - Now let's talk about the role modal of democracy and secularism, Why their no entry board for Muslims & Sikhs in SPG and NSG.
There is no board for hindus either.... it's centralized recruitment based on merit,,, but then again you may not comprehend that...

Because of election rigging and Pakistani baton passing democracy where PPP and PML-N take turns to rule.
Pakistani public has awoken to this fact and not going anywhere till this fake system is demolished and naya Pakistan is built

This rigging charges are not proved right? i read somewhere that it was rejected by the election commission......

Because of election rigging and Pakistani baton passing democracy where PPP and PML-N take turns to rule.
Pakistani public has awoken to this fact and not going anywhere till this fake system is demolished and naya Pakistan is built
No election commission?

Buddy I am Shia and I can safely say we are living better than any Muslim Christian or Jew in india. We got so many spots in Pakistan govt, so many prime ministers and presidents were Shia. Yea I agree there are some idiots and losers who hate Shia because that's just what they were taught since the day of their birth, but I can guarantee you that I have more rights than any non Hindu in india
self delusion nothing else.

There is no board for hindus either.... it's centralized recruitment based on merit,,, but then again you may not comprehend that...

So, How many Sikhs & Muslims are there in SPG?

Seeing the situation of Shia and Ahmedias in Pakistan ,many can claim that above equation is wrong too. As per the actual ground situation the actual equation should be "To be Pakistani = To be Sunni Muslim"

and yet many of those who laid the stone for Pakistan's independence were Shiias (as they were Sunnis and other groups)

there goes your theory out the door

As I wrote, that speech may work on gullible Western audience, but will not work on anyone from the region (Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan) who knows the reality of India..

an extremist won an election in india....says a lot about india and those who voted

its all we need to know, nothing we didnt know already.....its just funny when the indians of PDF yap about secularism when they themselves were abusing it during the whole election fever in that country of theirs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom