What's new

Two prime ministers, two different receptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian courts are just like Pakistani courts; infested by high politics. See Modi's reaction when he is cross questioned by an anchor for his role in Gujrat riots:

Modi is a Hindu-nationalist and anti-Muslim. Just admit it!!!

@Norwegian

There is a reason that why all these Indians support our PM.Our friends also hated him in past.But when they realise that conspiracy behind the media propoganda against him by Congress things began to change.
Fact is that Narendra Modi is a stubborn personality and a good adminisrator also.Congress and their shitty media realise all of this long ago.So they began to frame him because they know if a politician like him root his power in Indian politics Congress and sickular parties looting game and vote bank politics would see tbeir end.2002 riots was one of most scrutinized riots in this world by different agencies and international media yet they dont get a single evidence.

Please dont square our judiciary with yours.Because whatever it is we trust our judiciary and SC gave a lot of orders that help the poor people in this nation.So SC orders are golden for us.Same court prosecuted Sahara chief one of the most powerful business man in India.

Important point : Pak govt didnt anything for encouraging patriotism in Pak expats minds.
For Indians their nation is their proud.

One (albeit a criminal and murderer of minorities) is elected through largely fair electoral process whereas the other through rigging. Reception would be different of-course.
Again the same thing.

That is why Modi was not welcomed in US even after his supposedly acquittance from the Indian courts. This time, the admittance was granted to the elected PM of India (a lucrative market) and not to the Modi-of-Gujrat who is still viewed as a murderer in US (billboards in subways). Secondly, Modi is as much anti-any-other-religion as he is anti-Muslim. The difference is though, Muslims in India (or anywhere else where they are in minority) are easy picking, and anybody can get away with whatever they do to them. On the other hand, persecution of Christians in India would result in a backlash from Vatican and the Western world, which is overwhelmingly Christian and powerful.
No it is not the case. It is because of the khangress.

Western (US.UK) media dominates the world, especially the English-speaking world.

The Islamic conquest of India is central to the Hindutva agenda because they want to equate India with Hinduism, meaning "to be Indian" is "to be Hindu" and Muslims are the biggest non-Hindu group in India.

Nothing wrong with being proud of Hindu culture. The problem is that some Hindu extremists want to convert all non-Hindus back to Hinduism, or have them leave India. As I wrote above, for them, "to be Indian" = "to be Hindu".
Al most all the muslims want that too. They even use force for that. Hindu extremist dont use force at least.

Nothing wrong with being proud of Hindu culture. The problem is that some Hindu extremists want to convert all non-Hindus back to Hinduism, or have them leave India. As I wrote above, for them, "to be Indian" = "to be Hindu".
Why to worry then. It would be good as it would give you a point to make the Two Nation Theroy valid as it now stands invalid after Bangladesh creation. If India become Hindus only, then you (by you I mean Pakistan) have a very strong case to support your claim as Muslim leader.

Let India become a Hindu nation and you should enjoy it as for you being Hindu = oppressed, and that's the reason why many Hindus were converted during Islamic rule and opted the religion of pure. Let India become oppressed. :)

Constitution allow or not, non-Muslims still will not be able to become President or Prime Minister in country with 97% Muslims population other than that Pakistan don't claim to be a secular country - it's Islamic Republic. Anyway Indian constitution doesn't bar Sikhs from SPG & NSG.
That is what I am saying that all the muslims are communal. When they get majority, they demand islamic state. We are now just changing the table. What is wrong in that ?

Buddy I am Shia and I can safely say we are living better than any Muslim Christian or Jew in india. We got so many spots in Pakistan govt, so many prime ministers and presidents were Shia. Yea I agree there are some idiots and losers who hate Shia because that's just what they were taught since the day of their birth, but I can guarantee you that I have more rights than any non Hindu in india
Same thing I can say. Even many people in India can say. But what do you say about the constitution ?

and yet many of those who laid the stone for Pakistan's independence were Shiias (as they were Sunnis and other groups)

there goes your theory out the door
Along with our theory dr. Abdus Salam goes too. Dont you think so ?

Yes That is right. So ?

an extremist won an election in india....says a lot about india and those who voted

its all we need to know, nothing we didnt know already.....its just funny when the indians of PDF yap about secularism when they themselves were abusing it during the whole election fever in that country of theirs
Terrorists are staying in Pakistan. What does it say about Pakistan ?

we don't need a certificate of secularism from a pakistani and the definition of extremism is different for india and pakistan, the whole world knows who is a terrorist nation and where was osama hiding. A Pakistani would be the last person who can lecture india on secularism and extremism.
Ask him what does he say about those terrorists staying in Pakistan ?

put him on the spot....didnt react well to the questions, you can see it in his face

he'll take his past and his shame with him to the cremation
That is what you say. We dont say that.

You should save you speech for a Western audience.
Those of us from the region know the gap between India's carefully crafted image of secular harmony v/s the reality.

The point is that the globally dominant Western media will support Hindu nationalists if they attack Muslims, regardless of who's right.

You answered the question: imposition of Hinduism as a cultural construct rather than a religion. It bypasses all the Constitutional safeguards for secularism.

Duh!

The whole point of my comment was that Pakistan has never had real democracy, and Pakistani diaspora are highlighting that fact, dispelling the sham aura of legitimacy that Nawaz claims.

India is always embedded with Hindu culture .Religion is not a factor in here.

Yeah - But they are still not allowed in SPG & NSG (forget about Muslims as their loyalties are still questionable), even the Sikh Prime Minister have to bow down to this rule.

Before pointing against us.You should check your nations propests in that case.

Terrorists are staying in Pakistan. What does it say about Pakistan

well based on givens i'd say it means Pakistani security agencies have been kept busy and are doing a damned good job of killing your proxies that we've been fighting for some years now

That is what you say. We dont say that.

i guess you didnt watch the video then... :drag:

Pakistani Americans spat on NS - Great way to treat your elected leader....

well if they dont support him and dont like him then they weren't supposed to shower him with petals, right.....

does that make sense

well based on givens i'd say it means Pakistani security agencies have been kept busy and are doing a damned good job of killing your proxies that we've been fighting for some years now

i guess you didnt watch the video then... :drag:

well if they dont support him and dont like him then they weren't supposed to shower him with petals, right.....

does that make sense
Ok. I mean to say selective action. And based on our supreme court we can say that Modi is innocent.

I have watched the video. So ?

91440842d4a334cdbe113af0d2b92cbb.jpg

Constitution allow or not, non-Muslims still will not be able to become President or Prime Minister in country with 97% Muslims population other than that Pakistan don't claim to be a secular country - it's Islamic Republic. Anyway Indian constitution doesn't bar Sikhs from SPG & NSG.

So you agreed.Then you are not in a position to challenge India and its secularism.

Democracy with constitutional second class citizenry,waah... Especially when the nation itself was formed on the premise of securing rights of minorities, for some reason completely forgot to secure the rights of its own minorities...
Super comment.

But as for Pakistan - I don't care much anymore. Neither should rest of the Indians.

Buddy I am Shia and I can safely say we are living better than any Muslim Christian or Jew in india. We got so many spots in Pakistan govt, so many prime ministers and presidents were Shia. Yea I agree there are some idiots and losers who hate Shia because that's just what they were taught since the day of their birth, but I can guarantee you that I have more rights than any non Hindu in india
Wwwoooww! Where did you live in India? :azn:

Before pointing against us.You should check your nations propests in that case.

So comparison with an Islamic Republic is the only thing you have in defense for claims of World's largest democracy and secular state?

Lol :lol:

This is problem of internet and it junk articles.If you have this much freedom then imagine freedom of minorities in India from politics to Bollywood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom