What's new

Two prime ministers, two different receptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So comparison with an Islamic Republic is the only thing you have in defense for claims of World's largest democracy and secular state?

You are right.From this post I got it.You think all the Islamic Republic is like this.Then you are wrong.Now look at your neighbour Iran.
And from your post I got that you give value to our democractic nation than your nation.Obsession :lol:

put him on the spot....didnt react well to the questions, you can see it in his face

he'll take his past and his shame with him to the cremation

Look what???? :lol:

That man dont had much affluency in English and he dont apologise for something not in his control.

You are right.From this post I got it.You think all the Islamic Republic is like this.Then you are wrong.Now look at your neighbour Iran.
And from your post I got that you give value to our democractic nation than your nation.Obsession :lol:

I am living in Iran, so i know it more than you sitting 1000s miles away,

Pointing hypocrisy is obsession?

I am living in Iran, so i know it more than you sitting 1000s miles away,

Pointing hypocrisy is obsession?

Then you are the real hypocrite.You are commenting about the secularism in Pakistan while staying in Iran.
AFAIK I dont heard about a sucide bombing in minority area in Iran.Perhaps law is tight .But we dont heard news in Iran like we heard about Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom