What's new

Two IDF commando officers killed in friendly fire incident at West Bank base

Yeah, just like all of your kind are Pussies.

Go pick on lil' kids of Palestine or assassinate someone, 'cause that's all your Special Forces are worth.

Too bad you're NOT 'round our block or we'd send you packing like a bunch of sissies you are.

In the past 4-decades, have your soldiers even witnessed a REAL battlefield? They'd probably scream, "Get me the F#*K outta here" in #ebrew.
1982 is was a pretty major war, exactly 40 years ago lol. But anyways -

Was there any major war in the last 40 years globally? You're speaking as if our soldiers didn't see a real battlefield while others and specifically Muslim country soldiers did.

What do you consider "a real battlefield"? An all out war? It's not our fault we pretty much beat the idea of starting a war with us out of every surrounding country's mind. All there's left are guerrilla terrorist organization with no regards to civilians. This is actually the hardest battlefield.

A real war isn't fought in cities full of civilians and it won't be fought by special forces aside from taking out high value targets and reconnaissance wars are fought with armor, air force and artillery, which require totally different training, which Israel is also superior at.

1982 is was a pretty major war, exactly 40 years ago lol. But anyways -

Was there any major war in the last 40 years globally? You're speaking as if our soldiers didn't see a real battlefield while others and specifically Muslim country soldiers did.

What do you consider "a real battlefield"? An all out war? It's not our fault we pretty much beat the idea of starting a war with us out of every surrounding country's mind. All there's left are guerrilla terrorist organization with no regards to civilians. This is actually the hardest battlefield.

A real war isn't fought in cities full of civilians and it won't be fought by special forces aside from taking out high value targets and reconnaissance wars are fought with armor, air force and artillery, which require totally different training, which Israel is also superior at.
So, i'll take that as a 'No'. Got it. Good talk.
...which Israel is also superior at.
Superior Pussies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh & @Norwegian , here is my response to your: 😆

Bird.jpg

So, i'll take that as a 'No'. Got it. Good talk.
You're so retarded lol, Israeli special forces are the most experienced in this world by far, there's no comparison aside from Delta, DEVGRU and SAS which are involved at conflicts around the world.

Saying Israeli special forces are pussies because they didn't see "real war" is as if you're laughing at an Olympic sprinter for not breaking 8 seconds 100 meter run when no one broke that record, and while you're some fat guy watching him on TV eating a bag of doritos lol.

Israeli special forces are the most experienced in this world by far, there's no comparison aside from Delta, DEVGRU and SAS which are involved at conflicts around the world.
Just curious, but how did you end up with these Rankings? Was a there a Special Olympics held where you lot ended up with the Gold Medal for killing the unarmed "CHILDREN".
Saying Israeli special forces are pussies because they didn't see "real war"
Oh no, I think you got me wrong the first time. I wasn't merely pointing that your !sraeli Special Forces were Pussies.

I meant you people as a Nation - are Pussies.

Last edited:
Israeli special forces are the most experienced in this world

err.. no.

In terms of experince currently as it stands Pakistan's SSG probably leads the incredibly high number of operations against TTP and ISIS in the last 20 years..

attacks against disorganised civilians armed with stones dont count.
Saying Israeli special forces are pussies because they didn't see "real war" i

i dont see how beating up unarmed civilians counts as bravery?

doesnt every loser says that?..

indians too when they lost the air skirmish in 2019.

So whyydid you lose the last war against Hezbollah?

good ..

so 9-11 was also political violence as per your defination?..
Your honesty about your aerial victories is doubtful at best. You always claim world records and shooting down dozens of enemy planes (Whether it's that Saiful Azam that somehow shot down a bunch of Israeli jets) or whatever the other guy is) or now the Indian Su30 that you claim you've shot down, and you never seem to have any proof to back it up.

You're just ego lifting yourselves, no one acknowledges your "victories" so you might as well celebrate because no one cares.

Your honesty about your aerial victories is doubtful at best.

No western authority disputed PAF claim Su-30 being shot down..

the Indian claim of F-16 on the other hand was just about disputed by every one. more importantly India backed down.

on shooting Israel planes.. like i said before Arab airforces awarded the kills to Saif... not us.. we didnt even know about it till recently... (ie in 1980s)

You're just ego lifting yourselves, no one acknowledges your "victories" so you might as well celebrate because no one cares.

Really? ..

says who?....

Now according to this Indian Analyst of Force magzine on PAF operation which it did very well in 2019.

watch from 14:00 onwards for your education

so you are wrong again

of course you are understandably upset....

since your Israeli Spice bombs you supplied to India failed miserably to hit any thing along with your military advisors that were part of the Indian operation room on 26 Jan 2019. As disclosed by the PM of Pakistan on record.

How is that a real battlefield but Lebanon isn't? Same type of guerrilla warfare.

Proxy war.

Terrorist armed and trained by CIA and RAW.

Since when do terrorist have access to jamming equipment, and unserialised radios?

1643210368473.png

Attachments

• 1643210122473.png
    1643210122473.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Don't worry we will make up to that.

I see the arrogance of Iblees and Firaun is alive and well amongst the Zionists. As memory serves me, it didn't go so well for either of them. Such arrogance is encouraging for us Muslims, for we are waiting for Jesus to return insha-Allah. On that day, it is your kind who will experience exactly what Firaun did.

Other than that, the conflict between us Jews and Arabs started in the 1900s, and terrorist attacks against Jews predated the Nazis.
well as you think that's a well known fact , why not you also shed some light about Jews terrorist attack against Arab and British citizens ?
what about some terrorist attack against Jews who were against migrating to Palestine wonder if they teach you that part of your history.

No western authority disputed PAF claim Su-30 being shot down..
I still ask where is the evidence about Su-30 shoot down?

Back
Top Bottom