What's new

Two IDF commando officers killed in friendly fire incident at West Bank base

No, it's our land. Funny how the murderous, vicious, those who call themselves soldiers of Allah, cry "foul" when they are the ones being conquered after they initiate the war.
What can we expect of low IQ people.

Again, your false superiority feeling is laughable.
You're no better than the Arabs.

ok .. let me break it down for you....seem you have issues

Iran airforce shot more iraqi planes that it lost?.. right.. so Irani airforce is good ?.. ie by your self serving standards right?..

no...

this american pilot instructor explains why irani pilots are not very good.. watch for your education..

Training Iranian Fighter Pilots | Steve Ladd​

so point is ...it is all relative.

Beating up silly armies and airforces does not make you the best in the world....

No, it's our land.

says who?

Funny how the murderous, vicious, those who call themselves soldiers of Allah, cry "foul" when they are the ones being conquered after they initiate the war.

looking at israel long and distinguished list of war crimes .. i think you are no position to accuse any one of criminality...

That is funny , looking your poor quality arguements and lack of substantive research in your posts i think Israeli schooling must be some thing like this..

Israel teacher Ms Burger : Sammy...Define theory of relativity for us.

Student Sammy : My milk man is always nice to my mummy. So I think he is my relative.

Israeli teacher Ms Burger : perfect logic! ........That is why we are the best!......

Last edited:

That is funny , looking your poor quality arguements and lack of substantive research in your post i think Israeli schooling must be some thing like this

Israel teacher : Define theory of relativity

Student Sami : My milk man is always nice to my mummy. So I think he is my relative.

Israeli teacher : perfect logic! ........That is why we are the best!......

You're no better than the Arabs.

and you are saying this on what research?..

Back
Top Bottom