What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Turks I have a question for you guys. I am a brown skinned Brazilian and I want to travel to Turkey in the future. I know there is some problems of racism in otther middle eastern countries and Asia but I'm not sure about your country. I am darker than your average Turk but not black. Can I expect to face some racism at any level? Please be honest. Thanks!
Not at all, there is almost no racism in Turkey but a strong Nationalism.

:)

Mechanical Enginering, project designer. Today i'm working with this, having so much fun. :D

I'm a simple man with simple tastes bro. :D I'm will never let work get past my family, friend etc... I'm not that ambitious

Wow....good job....really good job ! :tup:

Ok Turks I have a question for you guys. I am a brown skinned Brazilian and I want to travel to Turkey in the future. I know there is some problems of racism in otther middle eastern countries and Asia but I'm not sure about your country. I am darker than your average Turk but not black. Can I expect to face some racism at any level? Please be honest. Thanks!
Well there are racist individuals in every country, but knowing my people, you must be really unlucky to come across people who will treat you, a guest, badly. If you just behave properly and not like an arrogant westerner, no one will bother you (except for possible beggars), i think actually some people and kids might be interested in talking with you.

No way. :D I'm being very honest.

Turkish people are not really negative or racist againts blacks, asians etc. , just many get suprised at first glance since they're not used to see such people in daily routine.

But you sau you're just dark, not black, then I think you would not get any different treatment then locals, since we have many dark guys here.

WTFFF**?? The first four guys from left are wearing the standart service uniform of HVKK (Turkish Air Force). It's worn by ground crew, airborne forces, forward air controllers...etc. :hitwall::what::blink:

jdQJMq4.jpg

I saw arabs buying Turkish Military uniforms and other gear while I was on Istanbuls Mercan Street.

What the hell is this?

12.si.jpg

Last edited:
I saw arabs buying Turkish Military uniforms and other gear while I was on Istanbuls Mercan Street.

What the hell is this?

12.si.jpg

Seriously who are they? wearing russian style helmets

What the hell is this?

12.si.jpg

Turkish. Guy on the left holds g33, helmet is also turkish, flak west also turkish.

Wait are you a Mechanical Engineer or are you an Architect/Civil Engineer ? :undecided:
I

Mate, those are ventilation ducts and designed by Mechanical engineers. Not only ventilation, heating, cooling, waste water, domestic water, hot water. VRV systems, heat pumps, medical installations, fire protection, smoke exhaust, etc..... these are all designed by M.E. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom