What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
birakin insanlari istedikleri gibi giyinsinler yasasinlar inansinlar...cok ileri gidip terbiyesizlik yapmaya gerek yok...hakaret etmeye kimsenin hakki yok..kendinize bakin; birakin diger insanlarin yasayisini

bence cok yanlis birsey. normal bildigimiz basortusu yetmiyormu bu kadinlara? bazilari (mahsus inadina) sapitiyor gibi geliyor.

Arkadaslar Türkiye hakkinda konu acacaksaniz eger ortadogu ile alakasi yoksa avrupa bölümünde acin, su trollerden biktim artik, gerci avrupa bölümündede var ama ordakiler cahiller, ugrasmak zor degil.

Arkadaslar Türkiye hakkinda konu acacaksaniz eger ortadogu ile alakasi yoksa avrupa bölümünde acin, su trollerden biktim artik, gerci avrupa bölümündede var ama ordakiler cahiller, ugrasmak zor degil.

Ben yazdım ne hiçbir fikrim yok ne ben ne yazdı herhangi bir fikrim var ama emin Google Translate kullanmak için eğlenceli ! :woot:

Where are @Sinan & @T-123456 ? :(

Ben yazdım ne hiçbir fikrim yok ne ben ne yazdı herhangi bir fikrim var ama emin Google Translate kullanmak için eğlenceli ! :woot:

Where are @Sinan & @T-123456 ? :(
Wtf? :lol:
I was talking about opening the threads about Turkey in Europe section if it doesnt bother ME because there are less trolls who are easy to handle. :agree:

Good....good....work real hard that dream house on the banks of the Bosphorus that our sister-in-law has planned, ain't gonna come cheap ! :)
Damn Sinan have fun with working for one of the most expensive houses in the world, maybe one day you will live here. :)

1ok_1185708200_914f904524_b.jpg

Good....good....work real hard that dream house on the banks of the Bosphorus that our sister-in-law has planned, ain't gonna come cheap ! :)

So what do you do for a living, kardes ? :)

:)

Mechanical Enginering, project designer. Today i'm working with this, having so much fun. :D

Damn Sinan have fun with working for one of the most expensive houses in the world, maybe one day you will live here. :)

1ok_1185708200_914f904524_b.jpg

I'm a simple man with simple tastes bro. :D I'm will never let work get past my family, friend etc... I'm not that ambitious

Ok Turks I have a question for you guys. I am a brown skinned Brazilian and I want to travel to Turkey in the future. I know there is some problems of racism in otther middle eastern countries and Asia but I'm not sure about your country. I am darker than your average Turk but not black. Can I expect to face some racism at any level? Please be honest. Thanks!

Ok Turks I have a question for you guys. I am a brown skinned Brazilian and I want to travel to Turkey in the future. I know there is some problems of racism in otther middle eastern countries and Asia but I'm not sure about your country. I am darker than your average Turk but not black. Can I expect to face some racism at any level? Please be honest. Thanks!

upload_2014-3-31_11-35-57.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom