What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude iran exam is not pain at all you have a lot of time and you have a lot of "mabhas" to give exam if you are weak in math you can do other things but in turkish exam is not like that ! we have 35 painful math:cry: and 45 much painful iq :hitwall: including unlocking codes ((it's not similar the iq you give in high school which was easy as abc)! test all test have 5 choose "gozine" in iran we have 4 not 5 and we have 90 min time for 80 questions it means we have little more than 1 min time for every questions if you awnser wrong more than 2 test you wont get anything good:cray: and this is good part in iran we don't have strong math in high schools i see something which i didn't see it before ! and i show some of it to my teacher but he didn't know how to fix it :sad: . for this i need turkish teacher to teach me math i know some math kurs (dershane) in ankara i ill go there when exam date get close btw i shocked when you say " I was interested to know that if it is possible for undergraduate students to attend Turkey's universities " cuz there are a lot of azeris giving exam from tabriz's and urumiye's "nemune and tizhushan" high schools :blink: btw before iranian R most of turkmens goes to turkey for study afther R and 8 years war it stopped for time but and think it's resumed today :laugh: most of people i know actually are preparing for turkish uni exam and 3 of my siblings are there my father has ironic will to send us to turkey :laugh:
Yes, you are right, actually about 7-8 of my friends are studying in Turkiye, and only two of them went there from undergraduate. So, I wanted to know that what's the deal about it, and is it just my friends or most people prefer to go to turkiye for graduate studies. Anyway, I hope you get accepted for the university and the major that you want, and wish you bests ;)
hamin ke azoun kharaab shodeh miyaay biroun, kheyli khoub hast ;)

Zaten bize ''Lebensraum''lazim olacak,bir harekette yerle bir ederiz,topraklar 37km buyur.:smokin:
lol i just one fewtime come turkey and stayed for few weeks now i just wanna stay there :D turkey is very lovely one of my sisters Graduated from odtu she stayed a lot of time and yet never get home sick . today she is in germany and in first year she arrive to germany hey get home sick . turkey feels home :agree::cheers::smitten:

no my one of my sister and my bro are student there i visit turkey long time ago and i love to visit it fully when i become student there :woot::yahoo::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

So where will you stay after you graduate? Especially if you get a good job offer in Turley?
Would you want to live in Turkey permanently?

this is my family

father = itu . he was very finatic about itu and he didn't consider odtu as uni :o::p:

eldest sister = hajitep she will Graduate this sumer as dentice (dish hekimi)
older sisther = Graduated from odtu as civil engineering (insheat mohendesise ) and she is in germany she is walking my father's path
older brother = he is student in eskisehir as student of mendicant he is going to be a good doctor . when he enter eskisehir uni he mocked by both of my sister :rofl: cuz we thought he is going to study in hajetep however his mark wann't so high as my sisters was and now they wanna see how i ill act :undecided:

So where will you stay after you graduate? Especially if you get a good job offer in Turley?
Would you want to live in Turkey permanently?
ofc why not i love to but i know i should move more to west for higher uni E and for job when i get old i ill get old and retired will come back to turkey and die there

sizin ishinize ghasb etmek istemiyorum turkiye de ish olsa bir turke berilmele

Last edited:
this is my family

father = itu . he was very finatic about itu and he didn't consider odtu as uni :o::p:

older sisther = Graduated from odtu as civil engineering (insheat mohendesise ) and she is in germany she is walking my father's path
older brother = he is student in eskisehir as student of mendicant he is going to be a good doctor . when he enter eskisehir uni he mocked by both of my sister :rofl: cuz we thought he is going to study in hajetep however his mark wann't so high as my sisters was and now they wanna see how i ill act :undecided:
Wish you all the best brother,:tup: but be carefull ODTÜ is beeing regularly ''visited'' by Police, they like the ''party'' there. :lol:

this is my family

ofc why not i love to but i know i should move more to west for higher uni E and for job when i get old i ill get old and retired will come back to turkey and die there

The same thing i will do when i become old im going to North-east Turkey to die in my homeland

@ghara ghan , so are you residing in Turkey right now?

Screw lebensraum, we must do a anschluss with central asia :)
HAHHAAHHAHAHA ''anschluss'' is far better:rofl:
''Lebensraum''at first is easier,thats why first ''Lebenraum''then ''Anschluss'',

this is my family

Which university in Eskişehir ? İs it OsmanGazi or Anadolu üniversity ?

I was in medical department in Osmangazi University 2 weeks ago.

Hajitep is = Hacettepe right ?

The same thing i will do when i become old im going to North-east Turkey to die in my homeland
turkey is very good place it's very beautiful it's people are very kind and good i never saw something hash from them where ever i tell some one im iranian turkmen they accept me warmly it's amazing experience :laugh: also it's good place for old people and i like my child to be study in turkish uni just like me and my father

Which university in Eskişehir ? İs it OsmanGazi or Anadolu üniversity ?
I was in medical department in Osmangazi University 2 weeks ago.
it's OsmanGazi :smitten: maybe you meet him :p:

Hajitep is = Hacettepe right ?
yeah sry if i write it wrong im doing my best :partay:

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

Mate, one of Turkish members, said some stuff to you today. Don't get upset, please. Things like this happens in the threads that got heated all a lot (i don't support abusive words)

I got my share of heavy swearings at the past by a Turkish member as well. Just don't mind those kind of words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom