What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Es ist zeit für rache! Wir mussen die Perser ausrotten:)
Reminded me of a southpark episode!

Anyway, we should be carefull. Freedom of speech is good and all, however they have a real low tolerance for these kind of jokes :p
Reminded me of Cartman:rofl:

dude come here i ill show these sexy girls :) you don't know what they can do to you i dont think you ill survive i advise you turkish guys not to come here if you love your life :laugh:
Maybe :)

Ardahan/Posof my "real" homeland was wiped out by soviets

I know i dont really mind maybe i just said something wrong

Nope, mate you have every right to voice your mind even if people here don't agree with you, there is nothing wrong with that.

But i think you made the right decision with not dragging the issue as we don't have moderation nowadays. At the time of Gezi protests, everyone was swearing at eachother. :tsk:

Nope, mate you have every right to voice your mind even if people here don't agree with you, there is nothing wrong with that.

But i think you made the right decision with not dragging the issue as we don't have moderation nowadays. At the time of Gezi protests, everyone was swearing at eachother. :tsk:
I wasnt there at that time so im glad to not be a part of that

very difficult questions :undecided::smitten::wub: for my brother it was turkish girl but for me idk turkish girls are very hot :wub: but we have a lot of sexy turkemn girl too also i very love to merry with azeri girl :kiss3: see their pic :wub:
i wish i could show some iranian turkmen girl's to you but i cant do it in public if you wanna see them i ill show it to you in privet

تراختور قیزلاری
dude, those girls in your link look like they could lynch a guy any moment when you upset them over the smallest thing :taz: I hope those are not the average Turkmen girls :sick:
just kidding, girl in photo 3 is indescribable, that fire spewing from her eyes, the dark look in her eyes, the aggression, the passion of those eyes. and then those hands...
tumblr_mbzulkLcMe1revgmmo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mhtv9zt2eZ1r6mc3xo1_500.gif

whatever happens in politics is politics, we shouldn't put a person in a corner due his political (or whatever) views and keep being cold due those reasons. so childish if we do that. on other topics we have to support each other.

Ahh, i forget to say.

A few days or weeks ago we were talking about Turkish tribes in Iran.

You said there are people from. Dulkadir tribe in Iran.

I have a friend from Dulkadir tribe, so i asked him about the issue. He said "Yes there are many Dulkadirs in Iran and Azerbaijan, we hold a annual meeting in Turkey. He said Azerbaijani Dulkadirs are ok. But Dulkadirs from Iran are a little distant to Turkey."

They told my friend that Turks in Anatolia, left them for Persians. Didn't give enough attention to them.

Is that true ?
idk but we don't have dulkadir in east i think it would be better to ask it from @rmi5 he is iranian azeri he know about them more than me but we turkmens in iran feel left behind from both turkmenistan and turkey but i guess azeris have far better conditions for example your and Azerbaijan's counsul are in tebriz azeris can learn turkish there and learn about turkish uni but we have no one to take care about us . we don't have hop on turkmenistan for that we look only for turkey and try to get there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom