What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i joined the forum when I first started following it I would have already been elite member. 3-4 years is along time you know.:(
since when did you follow (and i just realised how old my account is here)

idk but we don't have dulkadir in east i think it would be better to ask it from @rmi5 he is iranian azeri he know about them more than me but we turkmens in iran feel left behind from both turkmenistan and turkey but i guess azeris have far better conditions for example your and Azerbaijan's counsul are in tebriz azeris can learn turkish there and learn about turkish uni but we have no one to take care about us . we don't have hop on turkmenistan for that we look only for turkey and try to get there
Yes, we have them, and they are called Zulghadr. ;)
Yes, I agree. Unfortunately you guys suffer too much from the Iran situation because of some very obvious reasons. :disagree:

dude, those girls in your link look like they could lynch a guy any moment when you upset them over the smallest thing :taz: I hope those are not the average Turkmen girls :sick:
just kidding, girl in photo 3 is indescribable, that fire spewing from her eyes, the dark look in her eyes, the aggression, the passion of those eyes. and then those hands...
tumblr_mbzulkLcMe1revgmmo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mhtv9zt2eZ1r6mc3xo1_500.gif
dude these are iranian azeri girls i can't put turkmen girls pic here with out their permission btw they escape cameras :D you can find them in facebook if they didn't close their page to out siders . me and @rmi5 use privet message if you want i ill show them there but you should not publish it any where

dudes slow it down i think i left behind about 18 message :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom