What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
turkey is very good place it's very beautiful it's people are very kind and good i never saw something hash from them where ever i tell some one im iranian turkmen they accept me warmly it's amazing experience :laugh: also it's good place for old people and i like my child to be study in turkish uni just like me and my father
the ultimate question....

Turkmen girls or Turkish girls? :D

Mate, one of Turkish members, said some stuff to you today. Don't get upset, please. Things like this happens in the threads that got heated all a lot (i don't support abusive words)

I got my share of heavy swearings at the past by a Turkish member as well. Just don't mind those kind of words.
That was a Hitler quote/joke
Im not someone who gets upset over something trivial as that

For me Türkmen (maybe its just because im a mother boy/man)
To be true my girlfriend is Uzbek lol

turkey is very good place it's very beautiful it's people are very kind and good i never saw something hash from them where ever i tell some one im iranian turkmen they accept me warmly it's amazing experience :laugh: also it's good place for old people and i like my child to be study in turkish uni just like me and my father

it's OsmanGazi :smitten: maybe you meet him :p:

yeah sry if i write it wrong im doing my best :partay:

Ahh, i forget to say.

A few days or weeks ago we were talking about Turkish tribes in Iran.

You said there are people from. Dulkadir tribe in Iran.

I have a friend from Dulkadir tribe, so i asked him about the issue. He said "Yes there are many Dulkadirs in Iran and Azerbaijan, we hold a annual meeting in Turkey. He said Azerbaijani Dulkadirs are ok. But Dulkadirs from Iran are a little distant to Turkey."

They told my friend that Turks in Anatolia, left them for Persians. Didn't give enough attention to them.

Is that true ?

Nope, in the "Berkin Elvan" thread. Legionerre said something to you. I saw you lost interest in the thread after that.

very difficult questions :undecided::smitten::wub: for my brother it was turkish girl but for me idk turkish girls are very hot :wub: but we have a lot of sexy turkemn girl too also i very love to merry with azeri girl :kiss3: see their pic :wub:
i wish i could show some iranian turkmen girl's to you but i cant do it in public if you wanna see them i ill show it to you in privet

تراختور قیزلاری

HAHHAAHHAHAHA ''anschluss'' is far better:rofl:
''Lebensraum''at first is easier,thats why first ''Lebenraum''then ''Anschluss'',

Es ist zeit für rache! Wir mussen die Perser ausrotten:)
Reminded me of a southpark episode!

Anyway, we should be carefull. Freedom of speech is good and all, however they have a real low tolerance for these kind of jokes :p

dude come here i ill show these sexy girls :) you don't know what they can do to you i dont think you ill survive i advise you turkish guys not to come here if you love your life :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom