What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
@xenon54 , I don't know how things are rolling in schweiss, perhaps you guys don't have the same problem since you came off clean during ww2.
However antisemitism is a big taboo in most of Europe and prosecutions based on anti semitism is still very common.

@olcayto

I am 27 bro how about you?

24 :)

Ps

you're younger than sinan :p

@xenon54 , I don't know how things are rolling in schweiss,
Schweiz ;)

perhaps you guys don't have the same problem since you came off clean during ww2.
However antisemitism is a big taboo in most of Europe and prosecutions based on anti semitism is still very common.
Well, i can understand that many people dont like holocaust jokes since it was one of the most terrible days in European history, just imagine that millions of innocent people beeing killed just because of their religion, though i think making a taboo out of it is also the wrong way.

Schweiz ;)

Well, i can understand that many people dont like holocaust jokes since it was one of the most terrible days in European history, just imagine that millions of innocent people beeing killed just because of their religion, though i think making a taboo out of it is also the wrong way.

Schweiss sounds better :p

@xenon54 , I don't know how things are rolling in schweiss, perhaps you guys don't have the same problem since you came off clean during ww2.

24 :)

Ps

you're younger than sinan :p

I dont think so.. he is 21 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom