What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens if you follow someone on the forum? Im following multiple people but I havn't seen what its for yet.:unsure:

What happens if you follow someone on the forum? Im following multiple people but I havn't seen what its for yet.:unsure:
Before the update, you recieved an alert if one of your friends posted somewhere, but its better now, it was just flooding your alerts.

You see his activities on "Your news feed" that said because you set your status to private. I can't see your profile and i can't see the your posts/threads when you post something new.

That's useful you know. When xenon or T-12345 get into fight, i can see, so i can join the party. :D

Well your a Kashmiri so. Or do you live somewhere else?

No I don't live in Kashmir, Bro ! :)

I was born & I live in the Pakistani Province of Punjab like hundreds of thousands of other Kashmiris who moved to Punjab either for work or because they were fed up with the discriminatory policies of the Ruler of Kashmir or finally when in 1948 the massacres against Kashmiri Muslims started that led to the first Indo-Pak War over Kashmir which resulted in Pakistan controlling around 37% of Kashmir, India controlling around 43% of Kashmir & the remainder being in Chinese Control !

My ancestral village of Khrew was on the 'Indian Occupied Side' of Kashmir !

Why i dont ever see you? :unsure:

My nature is usually peacefully but the last two weeks of flamewars teached me alot. ;)
Loved your post:rofl: homosapiens is simetic:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No I don't live in Kashmir, Bro ! :)

I was born & I live in the Pakistani Province of Punjab like hundreds of thousands of other Kashmiris who moved to Punjab either for work or because they were fed up with the discriminatory policies of the Ruler of Kashmir or finally when in 1948 the massacres against Kashmiri Muslims started that led to the first Indo-Pak War over Kashmir which resulted in Pakistan controlling around 37% of Kashmir, India controlling around 43% of Kashmir & the remainder being in Chinese Control !

My ancestral village of Khrew was on the 'Indian Occupied Side' of Kashmir !
Ok ok you still are a honorary Turk:pissed:but if you dont visit evry time you are on PDF,its all over pall,so you know:butcher:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom