What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its helpful though, heals scars, acnes etc. in your body, cleans nose and effects sinusitis positively :D

When did you came to Turkey btw ?

Its helpful though, heals scars, acnes etc. in your body, cleans nose and effects sinusitis positively :D
i should go to turkey's sea every year than :D

When did you came to Turkey btw ?
long time ago i stayed for for few week in ankara later i visit Izmir and kusadasi specially kusadasi's water park it was really fun i also visit ankara's zoo that was really great :D i still know some part of ankara like kizilay govan park . cepa . ankamal . atakule . tunali. ghu park . ayranji ... but i know little about Izmir :D

It's all fun and games until you have your first bite, it gets messy.

10001378_229582120580838_1962368010_n.jpg

1924828_229582237247493_1387236895_n.jpg

That's no Döner........:no:

long time ago i stayed for for few week in ankara later i visit Izmir and kusadasi specially kusadasi's water park it was really fun i also visit ankara's zoo that was really great i still know some part of ankara like kizilay govan park . cepa . ankamal . atakule . tunali. ghu park . ayranji ... but i know little about Izmir

Next time, go to Panora and Next Level for malls.

Go to Park caddesi and Arjantin caddesi for having fun.

It can be in lavash or pide too
66740730_iBfXRumFQOHiPniMGt-2LDDEw2DYFFo5jMkKqj533nI.jpg

Thats what I eat usually :D

But seriously what kind of wrapping is that ? how are you supposed to eat without spilling it ?(talking about that gyro style döner)

It can be in lavash or pide too
66740730_iBfXRumFQOHiPniMGt-2LDDEw2DYFFo5jMkKqj533nI.jpg

Thats what I eat usually :D

But seriously what kind of wrapping is that ? how are you supposed to eat without spilling it ?(talking about that gyro style döner)

Drinking Ice-Tea with döner ..... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom