Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sinan
You wanna see something worse ? :D
46125397_Jv5pF-43gYRgnb3C7YgymOjTbIX_tWt-AUY_w3aw_Dk.jpg

Döner should look like this.

Tombik-d%C3%B6ner-1024x476.jpg

It should not wrapped by aliminum sheet. As moisture will ..... how should i explain.... it will soften your döners bread and ingredients, won't be good. And it shouldn't be cooked with an Electrical döner device.
There are many types of kebab, not just donor. And yes the sign says Turkish + they are Turkish by the speaking. It happens because most of the restaurant are different, they use wraps, aluminiums, plate (dine in) etc..

It can be in lavash or pide too

But seriously what kind of wrapping is that ? how are you supposed to eat without spilling it ?(talking about that gyro style döner)
Bag > aluminium > opens > messy? You never seen them before?

@MooshMoosh

It doesnt look healthy it will get you a hearthattack mate.
Sue the owner :D

Those poor students sometime they ask for double bread
Shouldn't sarma cost a cent each like 20 cent lol because it shoulnd't worth more than a dollar? Is it cheaper in Turkey?

like this.
DSCN0480.JPG

Depends on the quality but in Turkey in an average restaurant would say this plate around $3-4 dollars.

Next time, go to Panora and Next Level for malls.

Go to Park caddesi and Arjantin caddesi for having fun.
i ill do it brother :victory:

dude stop posting like this now i wanna be in turkey :undecided: i miss it a lot :smitten:

No comment on Mount and Blade ? :( thats sole good stuff we made in that sector guys , we should be proud :)

Dude don't tell me you have never heard of it :D

Mount&Blade, its a Turkish made game, its very famous, and the pic I posted is from the new game of it which is under development :D

Here are pictures from old game
file.php

64660_orig.jpg

And here is a nomadic camp from new game
twdd_02_khuzait_village_brush.jpg

Now I realized this forum is mainly populated by 30+ old timers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom