• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bro, I don't know which type of coalition It will be. AKP did great things indeed. Compared with AKP, CHP and MHP like parties are more west oriented Ataturkists and will certainly construct better relations with not only Israel but also Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Syria as well but Both of them have some itching to Armenia cause of brother Azerbaijan. They mostly don't want to put our noses into others business but just give their reactions with a diplomatic attitude insted of emotional, as long as a part of those affairs touch to Turkey. They prefer constructing foreign relations based on intelligence/benefits instead of emotions. That's why They are searching solutions to send Syrians back to their countries from now. (A bit pragmatist like USA. I think This is what you worry about). It is quite difficult to see them while crying at a foreign country for example. Additions, Believe me Noone of them put industrial achievements, strategic projects and defence industry to second plan, since nationalizm is a serious part of their ideology, Even If one is right and other is left wing. Industrial proud stories are the reason of being all Turkish citizen, since We have been grown up with corrupt politicians bad stories who closed industrial production brands, aircraft factories.

Personally I favor positive thinking; but there is a slim line where you step into the realm of wishful thinking when you cross.

I hope a government who won't waste the nation's resources will be formed ASAP.

Personally I favor positive thinking; but there is a slim line where you step into the realm of wishful thinking when you cross.

I hope a government who won't waste the nation's resources will be formed ASAP.

Oh yes, a line very very very slim... :shout:

The elections showed us that some of our foreign friends here were not friends of our country but the friends of a certain government.

Indeed we have seen wich foreign friends were happy and not happy were:-).

The elections showed us that some of our foreign friends here were not friends of our country but the friends of a certain government.
Its only the fear of us turning our backs on them,they think that only Islamist governments will work with them.
They dont know that we dont care that much or at all of what religion one is.

Great ! Now we must show who will our fidelity.

Criticism is prohibited. I presume also questioning. To say that AKP has made very good thing in terms of defense (2002-2014) is a crime... Be skeptical about what the others will do is criminal...

Gentlemens Democrats, with me or against me, nothing else. It is just lamentable. Now I better understand the fierce hatred in the country.

Last edited:
Its only the fear of us turning our backs on them,they think that only Islamist governments will work with them.
They dont know that we dont care that much or at all of what religion one is.

Wheb Akp worked with arabs i remember very good what nationalist were saying:-). How fast can you forget something like this?

What i can say to Arabs, if ther is a Chp coallision you can say by by to this term of work with Turkey.

I think a CHP or anyany party can only do better foreign policy wise since basically everything is screwed up right now.
Syria, Israel, Egypt or relations with Europe. There is nothing good left from the foreign policy that was good at some point.

Back to no meddling in the matters of foreign countries.

Great ! Now we must show who will our fidelity.

Criticism is prohibited. I presume also questioning. To say that AKP has made very good thing in terms of defense (2002-2014) is a crime... Be skeptical about what the others will do is criminal...

Gentlemens Democrats, with me or against me, nothing else. It is just lamentable. Now I better understand the fierce hatred in the country.

You didn't say anything positive about anything but the AKP, what else do you expect us to believe?

Guys what do you think of a possible Deniz Baykal involvement in the coalition? :smokin:

You didn't say anything positive about anything but the AKP, what else do you expect us to believe?

o_O

Oh yes I know what I have to say now. Why did not I thought of before ?

The CHP is a fabulous party with him everything will be metamorphosed. As for the MHP does not even speak. We told me they will do wonder funding sector military defense. They will finance and will support absolutely all major projects of their predecessors in the continuity.

It is a certainty, they still have no position, made no statement on their great ambitions on this subject.

But since they are not of the AKP inevitably they will do as well or perhaps better. Trust me !

Satisfied !

Last edited:
Wheb Akp worked with arabs i remember very good what nationalist were saying:-). How fast can you forget something like this?

What i can say to Arabs, if ther is a Chp coallision you can say by by to this term of work with Turkey.
I dont think so,its about economy,remember business with all?
If CHP makes that mistake,then they are dumb(they wont).

Guys what do you think of a possible Deniz Baykal involvement in the coalition? :smokin:
Would it make any difference,i think it would,at least he is not a numbnuts like kilicdumboglu.
Not that he is a savior for the CHP but always better then Kilicdumbsimpelnonothingoglu.

o_O

Oh yes I know what I have to say now. Why did not I thought of before ?

The CHP is a fabulous party with him everything will be metamorphosed. As for the MHP does not even speak. We told me they will do wonder funding sector military defense. They will finance and will support absolutely all major projects of their predecessors in the continuity.

It is a certainty, they still have no position, made no statement on their great ambitions on this subject.

But since they are not of the AKP inevitably they will do as well or perhaps better. Trust me !

Satisfied !

Bro relax,nothing will change,secular doesnt mean we stop working on our projects or with you.
Just wait and see,nothing will change,you worry to much.

Bro relax,nothing will change,secular doesnt mean we stop working on our projects or with you.
Just wait and see,nothing will change,you worry to much.

This is what I said from the very beginning.

Turkish Politics & Internal Affairs | Page 195

Turkish Politics & Internal Affairs | Page 195

Turkish Politics & Internal Affairs | Page 197

Turkish Politics & Internal Affairs | Page 198

Turkish Politics & Internal Affairs | Page 198

Me to believe, I have to see ‘in practice’ - in the concrete reality - .

I do not content myself with only bullshit oriented statements of honey.

Quote :

Turkey strikes military deal with Saudi Arabia

ANKARA - Hürriyet Daily News | 5/24/2010 12:00:00 AM

Turkey signed Monday a military cooperation agreement with Saudi Arabia that the General Staff said would contribute to peace and stability in the Middle East.

Turkey signed Monday a military cooperation agreement with Saudi Arabia that the General Staff said would contribute to peace and stability in the Middle East.

Turkish Chief of General Staff Gen. İlker Başbuğ and Saudi Arabia's Deputy Defense Minister and Prince Khalid bin Sultan signed the agreement at the military headquarters in Ankara.

“I believe the signing of the agreement for training, scientific and technical cooperation in the military field will contribute to peace and stability in the Middle East region where opposite developments prevail,” Gen. Başbuğ said before the signing ceremony.

He said the deal would also help improve bilateral relations based upon friendship, mutual understanding and cooperation.

Prince Khalid bin Sultan said the deep rooted ties of brotherhood between the two countries was a driving force behind the cooperation between them. He said they wanted to carry the cooperation between the armed forces of the two countries further and create a framework that would boost this cooperation.

Bin Sultan said he hoped the agreement would lead to concrete steps to enhance the facilities and capabilities of the armed forces of the two countries.

Gen. Başbuğ wished the agreement would be beneficial for both sides and concluded his remarks by saying “Şukran,” which means “Thank you” in Arabic.

Bin Sultan earlier in the day met with Defense Minister Vecdi Gönül. At the press conference, Gönül said: “Peace, stability and security in the Middle East are among our priorities in foreign policy. These issues directly have an impact on our national security.”

He continued: “We will discuss possible cooperation in the manufacture of defense related products. We will also discuss sharing technology with Saudi Arabia… We aim at making joint production of weapons that our countries need.”

The beginning of military cooperation between Turkey and Saudi Arabia would be crucial, Khalid bin Sultan stressed.

“Turkey is among the strongest countries in the Muslim world. We pay high attention to developing ties with Turkey,” he added.

Defense cooperation agreement between Turkey and Saudi Arabia

Defense cooperation agreement between Turkey and Saudi Arabia | Page 4

Last edited:
Facebook

1453374_1596135097313567_5328476412472012568_n.jpg

:woot:

Back
Top Bottom