Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9qAQFnc.jpg

Saakaşvili’ye şok suçlama: Bir Türk şirketinin çıkarlarını savunuyor - Hürriyet Dünya

Thats internationalism. Grown up in The SU . Later President of Georgia and WAR LORD. Later Ukrainian Governor ( we have seen his naked pool photos with Ms. Ex Ukrainian President JULIA the oligarch and he should be NOW TURKISH LOBBYIST. Sounds similiar to the fact that former GERMAN chancelour SCHRODER and ex former foreign minister FISCHER are high ranked and paid consultants of GAZPROM. Who wants to discredite TÜRKIYE ?
Now? who ignited Ukrainian war ?

Last Updated: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 00:38
Turkish Marxist group claims US consulate attack in Istanbul | Zee News

389642-istanbul700.jpg

An outlawed radical Turkish Marxist group on Monday claimed responsibility for a gun attack on the US consulate in Istanbul, the latest strike by the secretive organisation.

The Revolutionary People`s Liberation Front (DHKP-C) said on its website that one of its female militants carried out Monday`s attack, which left no reported casualties.

It named the attacker as Hatice Asik and said she was arrested and taken to hospital after being shot by police.

"The American consulate at Istinye was struck by people`s warrior Hatice Asik," the group said, labelling the United States as "chief enemy of people in the Middle East and in the world."

"Our struggle will continue until imperialism and its collaborators leave our country and every parcel of our homeland is cleared of US bases," it said.

The attack comes as Turkey opens its southeastern Incirlik air base to US fighter jets to carry out bombing raids against Islamic State (IS) targets in Syria.

Turkish authorities said Asik was captured wounded and another female militant was at large following the shooting.

Turkish media reported that Asik, 51, whose code name is "Hulya", was released on July 8 from an Istanbul prison pending trial.

She had been arrested for providing a house for two DHKP-C militants who attacked an Istanbul police station three years ago, the Hurriyet newspaper reported on its website.

She was facing life imprisonment on charges of "membership in an organisation" and "changing constitutional order", it added, and was next due in court on October 5.A Turkish official, speaking on condition of anonymity, meanwhile said the outlawed Kurdistan Workers` Party (PKK) was behind a suicide bombing and gun attack Monday on an Istanbul police station that left three militants and a top police official dead.

However, the attack was also claimed by a smaller leftist group, the People`s Defence Units (HSB), on its Twitter feed.

"Three of our freedom fighters were martyred in the suicide attack. A member of the occupying forces has been punished in the suicide attack," it said, vowing the attacks would continue.

Tensions are high in Turkey after it launched an offensive against Islamic State (IS) jihadists and Kurdish militants following a series of attacks inside Turkey.

Authorities have also arrested more than 1,300 suspects since last month in police raids nationwide targeting suspected PKK and IS members as well as the DHKP-C.

The DHKP-C, known until the mid-1990s as Devrimci Sol (Revolutionary Left), is a deeply secretive group which goes quiet for periods before re-emerging to stage attacks.

Mainly active in Istanbul, it seeks a Marxist revolution in Turkey among the working classes but also espouses a fiercely anti-Western and anti-NATO agenda.

It claimed the hostage-taking on March 31 of prosecutor Mehmet Selim Kiraz at his Istanbul office that ended with the killing of the captive and both hostage-takers during a police raid.

The DHKP-C is classified as a terrorist organisation by the United States and the European Union.

The group had claimed a 2013 suicide attack at the US embassy in Ankara that left a security agent dead.

AFP

Masked Turkish police officers secure a road leading to the U.S. Consulate building in Istanbul.
389502-dpz-10auab-37.jpg

:yay:

viva revolucion...

i hope the group arranges her escape... take 20 akp mullahs as hostage and use them as ransom.
We know their caves in EUROPE .GERMANY FRANCE AND GERMANY. A.S. O.C you understand ? Keep your hotels safe. Otherwise you need Pakistan SF assistance again. Without SIGH You are nothing. Weak very weak. Psychic and pysic.

We know their caves in EUROPE .GERMANY FRANCE AND GERMANY. A.S. O.C you understand ? Keep your hotels safe. Otherwise you need Pakistan SF assistance again. Without SIGH You are nothing. Weak very weak. Psychic and pysic.

it was not a attack on turkish civilians but on a nato embassy... what is your objection??

it was not a attack on turkish civilians but on a nato embassy... what is your objection??

Read jamahir he accuses Türkiye as MULLAH state and wish terrorists the best. Thats terror. Propaganda ! Or ........? Greenpeace gay attack ?

Right bro. Our stupid media made party when EU declared Türkiye " secure non EU Country" !
I wrote here beware the trap ! We signed an agreement 2013 with EU to get grantend visa free travel and take back all refugees who were ever in Turkey. Visa rules are valid but Türkiye is suddenly "super secure non EU country". Very skilled TR foreign ministery :hitwall:

Right bro. Our stupid media made party when EU declared Türkiye " secure non EU Country" !
I wrote here beware the trap ! We signed an agreement 2013 with EU to get grantend visa free travel and take back all refugees who were ever in Turkey. Visa rules are valid but Türkiye is suddenly "super secure non EU country". Very skilled TR foreign ministery :hitwall:

Oh yes, very secure, as long as you don't ''insult'' erdogan or his family.

You are right, the EU plays it very smart, the Turkish government seems to have completely lost it.

Oh yes, very secure, as long as you don't ''insult'' erdogan or his family.

You are right, the EU plays it very smart, the Turkish government seems to have completely lost it.

As I a young very young man I began to fight for my Country on all levels, my dad it also ;
he was as an tank lieutenant officer at Iraqi boarder when Iraqi King was killed and we mobilized, he suffered much with his gasoline M-48 tank. (He was accused cause engine failure- Bullshit EX- Turkish Army doctrines- ZIMMET is called in Türkiye).
My hope was to fight, to work, love people of my country and see a civilized , modern and wealthy Türkiye, for so long years we did it; to leave our childs and grandchildrens a perfect Türkiye.
But it was obviuosly my Illusion. I even believe my childs won't see.

Hope is last what dies !

1958 Irak Darbesi - Vikipedi

----------

Cok üzülüyorsun en büyük Lider ! Mekanin her Zaman Cennet olsun !

images

As I a young very young man I began to fight for my Country on all levels, my dad it also ;
he was as an tank lieutenant officer at Iraqi boarder when Iraqi King was killed and we mobilized, he suffered much with his gasoline M-48 tank. (He was accused cause engine failure- Bullshit EX- Turkish Army doctrines- ZIMMET is called in Türkiye).
My hope was to fight, to work, love people of my country and see a civilized , modern and wealthy Türkiye, for so long years we did it; to leave our childs and grandchildrens a perfect Türkiye.
But it was obviuosly my Illusion. I even believe my childs won't see.

Hope is last what dies !

1958 Irak Darbesi - Vikipedi

----------

Cok üzülüyorsun en büyük Lider ! Mekanin her Zaman Cennet olsun !

images

Well, if akp keeps losing voters as it seems to be, there could be possibility of CHP-MHP coalition.
Who knows, maybe things will change for the better soon.

I would prefer a big coalition AKP-CHP-MHP; Balance at all.
But never want see those HDP - foreign ruled bastards.

Back
Top Bottom