• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am i THE only one who is voting for Akp? I hope there comes a Akp-Mhp coalition.

If you were an AK Parti supporter you wouldn't wish for a coalition but for a single party government. And don't look for the AKP writing on the ballot, it is AK Parti written on it.

Am i THE only one who is voting for Akp? I hope there comes a Akp-Mhp coalition.

Unfortunately you are not the only one.

I would like to see and hear how Bahceli is going to explain a 180 turn to his constituents in such a case.

Unfortunately you are not the only one.

I would like to see and hear how Bahceli is going to explain a 180 turn to his constituents in such a case.

You would rather play in a Kemalist sandbox wouldn't you.

You would rather play in a Kemalist sandbox wouldn't you.

Sandbox? It's the islamists who want a medieval sandbox.
Thanks to akp's faulty policies the ypg are carving out there Rojava and people like you still look down on kemalists.
So many scandals in 13 years, such utter incompetency and there are still millions of people voting for them.
It's really unbelievable.

Sandbox? It's the islamists who want a medieval sandbox.
Thanks to akp's faulty policies the ypg are carving out there Rojava and people like you still look down on kemalists.
So many scandals in 13 years, such utter incompetency and there are still millions of people voting for them.
It's really unbelievable.

Look who is talking about looking down.

Look who is talking about looking down.

There's not much to look at or up to, is there?

People like you always avoid akp's faults and scandals in discussions.
It's like you have stockholm syndrome.

Back
Top Bottom