• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you want to truly laugh just remember what Davutoglu said in Istanbul.
(Kurds and Turks fought together in Malazgirt loooooooooooooooool)
Kurds were living on the mountain not trying to pay taxes the armys of Sultan Alparslan were fully Türkmen cavalrys and Cuman/Kyptcak mercenaries.

There's not much to look at or up to, is there?

People like you always avoid akp's faults and scandals in discussions.
It's like you have stockholm syndrome.

Oh yes, look down on the Turkish people, that's what you do best. Master of Turks, if they buy it.

We are all aware of the competency of CHP and MHP in this country. 70 years of utter disaster is the kemalist legacy to Turkey.
I'll be voting for AK Parti again, as about 70% of Turkish people do in Europe (disregarding kurds who vote for HDP). It seems some people desperatly want to be enslaved by the Gülen movement and reform all of Turkey into a big dershane or yurt. Because face the truth, CHP has become a puppet of Fetullah Gülen. Understandable with the tactics of the organization.

We are all aware of the competency of CHP and MHP in this country. 70 years of utter disaster is the kemalist legacy to Turkey.
I'll be voting for AK Parti again, as about 70% of Turkish people do in Europe (disregarding kurds who vote for HDP). It seems some people desperatly want to be enslaved by the Gülen movement and reform all of Turkey into a big dershane or yurt. Because face the truth, CHP has become a puppet of Fetullah Gülen. Understandable with the tactics of the organization.
Of course Gülen is everywhere.
Maybe you should visit a psychologist.
(And i dont even like CHP)

Of course Gülen is everywhere.
Maybe you should visit a psychologist.
(And i dont even like CHP)
Why do you have the urge to resort to personal insult? People with insufficient mental capacity tend to do that. If you are in favor of ignoring an ideological movement infiltrating state institutions. You are free to do that.

Says the guy voting for the party that was in a love affair with Güllen up until not long ago.
What a stupid thing to say.

Says the guy voting for the party that was in a love affair with Güllen up until not long ago.
What a stupid thing to say.
Yes we used them to further our case. But now we dont need them especially after their betrayal of the turkish state and military.

Why do you have the urge to resort to personal insult? People with insufficient mental capacity tend to do that. If you are in favor of ignoring an ideological movement infiltrating state institutions. You are free to do that.
Because every idiot i know makes it sound like Gülen is everywhere and control everything.
(Funnily comes from the party that was best friends with Gülen)

Gülen movement numbered to around 6 million. They should be under 2 million now and not really fond of Gülen anymore, but sticking togather because of economic entanglement.They aspired to be anywhere and they managed to do so. Mainly aspiring to be in every area that Masons are which is everywhere.

Turns out to be they are tied with Masons on the top of the pyramid indeed.

The movement had already become useless for the Muslim population as theTurkish state has pretty much normalised itself and became pretty much how the people want. Like 70% of the path through normalisation has laready been walked.

Last edited:
Look
Because every idiot i know makes it sound like Gülen is everywhere and control everything.
(Funnily comes from the party that was best friends with Gülen)
Look buddy. I was part of the organisation for a long time in Scandinavia. I am perfectly aware of their capabilities. The movement and akp began diverging in many political aspects. Everybody entangled in turkish politics know that akp and gulenists were in bed and akp has gained a lot through their support. An intelligent leader knows what is in the bes interest of its nation. But an organisation solely devoted to a strange ''imam'' residing in usa are questionable

@Ceri. Seems you have also a lot of "Günah" on your shoulders. The movement was always a PROFIT organization and used Islam for their atheistic and egoist targets.

I know some businessmen abroad who were already bancrupted, joined them and became Millionairs again. They had and have already easy living.

It depends whether you want sell your soul to the devil.

@Ceri. Seems you have also a lot of "Günah" on your shoulders. The movement was always a PROFIT organization and used Islam for their atheistic and egoist targets.

I know some businessmen abroad who were already bancrupted, joined them and became Millionairs again. They had and have already easy living.

Why do you think i decided to leave the organisation many years ago? In their hierarchical structure of system only cynical egoistical people gained ''ranks'', the lower levels who actually shed some sweat and did it solely for promoting what they honestly believed in were abused

Back
Top Bottom