• I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can not accuse any country at the moment;
but every terror organization is a baby of a country;
even the terrorist themselves don't know for whom they act, who pulls the ribbons in the background.

We can not accuse any country at the moment;
but every terror organization is a baby of a country;
even the terrorist themselves don't know for whom they act, who pulls the ribbons in the background.

why do you search outside of Turkey?

you as a possible crypto must know all the cryptojews/armenians and leftist communist Terror elements within the borders of Turkey. No?

PKK bombing another leftist vermin called DHKP-C Meeting. This is obvious. PKK always bomb alevis, because PKK are hardcore kurdish fasists, Ultra nationalists which hate any Kind of Religion.

Okay, guys. This Koç hatred is something retarted.... if Koç who has developed only Turkish made otor which has been exported to abroad is an asssembly line. What are the rest of the producers.
By the way if you didn't know.

Designed and built by Koç.
Excuse me, can you tell me what is their expertise of field. Tubitak and Aselsan have a very large area of expertise. They can very well contribute to this project.
I attended Gezi, and i love my country more than you could ever possibly love.
If you have anymore things to say....say it in the politics thread, don't litter this thread with rubbish.

Istedigin gibi sana burada Cevap vereyim Sinancigim. I answer you here like you wished.

1. That FORD ENGINE was developed by AVL List GmbH from Austria and not koc Holding. they can´t design anything, they are masonic idiots who want Turkey to shrink economically not grow.

2. So you love your Country, but you joined leftist vermin who protested GEZI PARK becoming A NEW BUILDING looking like OTTOMAN EMPIRE Architecture and a new modern looking park? You know why they wanted Keep GEZI PARK as the chithole it was? Because they can make fuhus there and shit under the trees...did you also want to join them maybe? Or why did you join the army of fools paid from masonic koc Holding to take down legaly elected government?

stedigin gibi sana burada Cevap vereyim Sinancigim. I answer you here like you wished.

1. That FORD ENGINE was developed by AVL List GmbH from Austria and not koc Holding. they can´t design anything, they are masonic idiots who want Turkey to shrink economically not grow.
Developed together by GmbH, all licence and intellectual rights belongs to Otosan. What's your point in here show me one Turkish engine with %100 indigenous input. Even ministry of industry said such a thing is impossible.

2. So you love your Country, but you joined leftist vermin who protested GEZI PARK becoming A NEW BUILDING looking like OTTOMAN EMPIRE Architecture and a new modern looking park? You know why they wanted Keep GEZI PARK as the chithole it was? Because they can make fuhus there and shit under the trees...did you also want to join them maybe? Or why did you join the army of fools paid from masonic koc Holding to take down legaly elected government?
Gezi Park protests didn't occurred because of some trees. It was because of the Erdoğan's sultan behavior and him polarizing the society.

At the beginning there were ordanirary people in the street than whole thing has been hijacked by marginal groups.

Developed together by GmbH, all licence and intellectual rights belongs to Otosan. What's your point in here show me one Turkish engine with %100 indigenous input. Even ministry of industry said such a thing is impossible.

Gezi Park protests didn't occurred because of some trees. It was because of the Erdoğan's sultan behavior and him polarizing the society.

At the beginning there were ordanirary people in the street than whole thing has been hijacked by marginal groups.

I can tell you exactly what happened. Leftists (idiotic students) get ordered from their Gurus (hardcore communists) to save the chithole which was gezi park. Only drunkards and prostitutes visited that place. Ordinary People never did go there because of the filth.

These idiotic Youngsters had tents there. Later PARALEL POLICE joined the fun and fethullah gave them order to burn those tents! Than everything escalated very quick on Facebook when People saw the flames on Facebook. they thought it is an Event like in that one Hotel when Alevis got bruned from a mob.

You see. All Erdogan did was to trust turkish state Police, which in fact was fethullahs pawns.

You think any politician in the world can rule such a fokked up Country where Police burning tents of protestors on order of their secret fethos masters from CIA????

There is no such politician who can make better Job than Erdogan to Keep majority calm.

I can tell you exactly what happened. Leftists (idiotic students) get ordered from their Gurus (hardcore communists) to save the chithole which was gezi park. Only drunkards and prostitutes visited that place. Ordinary People never did go there because of the filth.

These idiotic Youngsters had tents there. Later PARALEL POLICE joined the fun and fethullah gave them order to burn those tents! Than everything escalated very quick on Facebook when People saw the flames on Facebook. they thought it is an Event like in that one Hotel when Alevis got bruned from a mob.

You see. All Erdogan did was to trust turkish state Police, which in fact was fethullahs pawns.

You think any politician in the world can rule such a fokked up Country where Police burning tents of protestors on order of their secret fethos masters from CIA????

There is no such politician who can make better Job than Erdogan to Keep majority calm.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Should have been a novel writer. I bet you can surpass George R. R. Martin. :lol:

@Sinan
Let's not forget the most marginal group in Gezi :D

BNHEDMWCQAEGA2q.jpg

@Sinan
Let's not forget the most marginal group in Gezi :D

BNHEDMWCQAEGA2q.jpg

:D

First days were like this, when i first went to Kızılay in saturday. There were people with banners, they were acting organized and looked like they knew what they are doing. ( Grabbing gas canisters with industrial gloves, running in the front lines, taking cover and throwing stones on to police) but they were really like a sand in a beach.

But as the time passed (weeks) ordinary people, stopped coming back and these groups still clashed with the police.

You are the one joining communists who oppose state authorities. Get a grip and stop wasting my time, gezi clown.
Whatever you say my brethren from Germany who never witnessed Gezi protests in Turkey with his eyes.

i don´t visit chitholes like gezi park. I visited Altin Park in Ankara. Melih Gökcek is a cool Major. Ankara belediyesi is always cleaning and watering flowers.

:D

First days were like this, when i first went to Kızılay in saturday. There were people with banners, they were acting organized and looked like they knew what they are doing. ( Grabbing gas canisters with industrial gloves, running in the front lines, taking cover and throwing stones on to police) but they were really like a sand in a beach.

But as the time passed (weeks) ordinary people, stopped coming back and these groups still clashed with the police.

Whatever you say my brethren from Germany who never witnessed Gezi protests in Turkey with his eyes.
I was in taksim square in 1st of june 2013... we saw thousands of riot police put their tails between their legs and run.

after that nothing mattered, next few days was just a victory parade

I stopped coming after 3rd of june
there was no point
people had spoken
Erdo ran off to morocco :D

Look, what matters is, everytime you walk passed gezi park you can tell your childeren who rules this place
not some fvcking sultan in his palace
ordinary citizens like you and me

People got Money for protesting against government. everybody knows this. Koc Holding paid them hard cash, Dollars and euros!

Looks, like we have another lunatic in our ranks..... god dammit, from where these guys keep coming.....

Back
Top Bottom