Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sorry that you think that way..... :(

Last week, i talked with my aunt on the phone. I asked how my cousins doing. My small cousin is going to highschool. Aunt said "Because government closed Cram schools (dershaneler) All of the Cram Schools converted to private high schools. Previously students need to go to highschool for proper highschool education. After the school hours, we would go to cram schools and study till 21:00.

Now these new high schools which have been converted from cram schools are on high demand. They don't have classes like painting, music, PE. They don't follow proper highschool education. All they focus is univercity enterance exams. So, they make students solve test all time.

AKP literally fvcked the education system. Education system is in decline and taking lower power points every year in the international rankings. Not only that because students can't get a proper education in high-schools not university education system is also in decline.

Eğitim kalitesindeki düşüş, YGS sonuçlarına yansıdı! - Sözcü Eğitim

Türk üniversiteleri düşüşte | Yeni Mesaj Gazetesi

I couldn't find the PDF which was showing ranking of Turkey's educational system in the international ranking.

Allah sonumuzu hayır etsin.
Simply not truth.

First-overall performance. As Figure 1 shows, in all three test subjects Turkey has narrowed the gap with the OECD in the last 9 years, with reading demonstrating the most striking rate of improvement. One can reasonably argue that such improvements aren’t much of a surprise given Turkey’s initially low results in PISA. It’s just convergence! True, but a comparison of the correlation between initial average PISA scores in 2003 and improvements in PISA scores between 2003 and 2012 reveals that Turkey did much better than one would expect based on its initial results. In fact, Turkey has the highest annual change in average PISA scores over this period of any participating country, and it did better than countries that had poorer results than Turkey in 2003, such as Brazil, Mexico or Indonesia.
PISA 2012’s Success Story: Improvements in Quality and Equity in Turkey’s Education System | Future Development

We are getting better year by year.

Lol, graduating school without learning derivative, integral, etc.... you absolutely don't know what you are talking about.

Seriously, stop being an apologist for the government.

I'm not sure if cram schools all got closed or not. How ever i know for certainly, mayor cram schools transformed into high school.

My cousins old school, have only 20 last year students....and it is a state school. Nobody wants to send their children to state schools, nowadays.....

People were saying education system is going to collapse, it's in the verge of collapse.....now people say, education system collapsed.

Oh, not to mention thousands of schools have been converted to religion schools, (imam hatip).

Dude, turkish Kids just Need way too much time to learn and turkish teachers are lazy as hell.

That is the only Problem. Turkish Kids Need 30 hours to learn stuff which german Kids Need only 15 hours to learn. It is a matter of comprehension and learning discipline.

The Kids on turkish Schools have no discipline for learning and Zero Motivation. Because they simply had no future in a System created by coup´d´Etat monkeys who just told the Kids to march in torch ceremonies around the blocks. To threaten their own parents.

LOL!

Dude, turkish Kids just Need way too much time to learn and turkish teachers are lazy as hell.

That is the only Problem. Turkish Kids Need 30 hours to learn stuff which german Kids Need only 15 hours to learn. It is a matter of comprehension and learning discipline.

The Kids on turkish Schools have no discipline for learning and Zero Motivation. Because they simply had no future in a System created by coup´d´Etat monkeys who just told the Kids to march in torch ceremonies around the blocks. To threaten their own parents.

LOL!

Well, write whole non-sense, i don't care.

My high-school. (TED ankara koleji) has won the European Math Contest for 6 times in the row when i get graduated. :lol:

Not only that other Anadolu liseleri and Fen liseleri was doing good. :)

Anyways, seems like your knowledge about Turkey is very limited and i bet you have never to Turkey in your life..... can you even speak Turkish or you are actually a Turk ?

Simply not truth.

First-overall performance. As Figure 1 shows, in all three test subjects Turkey has narrowed the gap with the OECD in the last 9 years, with reading demonstrating the most striking rate of improvement. One can reasonably argue that such improvements aren’t much of a surprise given Turkey’s initially low results in PISA. It’s just convergence! True, but a comparison of the correlation between initial average PISA scores in 2003 and improvements in PISA scores between 2003 and 2012 reveals that Turkey did much better than one would expect based on its initial results. In fact, Turkey has the highest annual change in average PISA scores over this period of any participating country, and it did better than countries that had poorer results than Turkey in 2003, such as Brazil, Mexico or Indonesia.
PISA 2012’s Success Story: Improvements in Quality and Equity in Turkey’s Education System | Future Development

We are getting better year by year.

You might wanna read about Turkey's poor PISA ratings...it's a research project.

Turkey is full of bölücüs and traitors today. Of course they will manipulate every test to make Turkey in a bad light.

AKP even gave tablets to all School children in FATIH Project so they can better learn. AKP made reforms 4+4+4 so Children come younger into School with 6 years. In Germany this is normal. They even have kindergarden for 3-5 year olds. It is like School light.

But CHP yobazes opposed AKP and want no reforms and no better education. They want coup´d´Etat and imprison and kill muslim politicians! Like Menderes.

The ones you Support (CHP, MHP) did horrible things. They killed humans because of headscarf. But their time is now over FOREVER!

AKP FATIH Projesi
tablet.jpg

Proje Hakkında
Eğitimde FATİH Projesi, eğitim ve öğretimde fırsat eşitliğini sağlamak ve okullarımızdaki teknolojiyi iyileştirmek amacıyla Bilişim Teknolojileri araçlarının öğrenme-öğretme sürecinde daha fazla duyu organına hitap edilecek şekilde, derslerde etkin kullanımı için; okulöncesi, ilköğretim ile ortaöğretim düzeyindeki tüm okullarımızın 570.000 dersliğine LCD Panel Etkileşimli Tahta ve internet ağ altyapısı sağlanacaktır. Aynı zamanda her öğretmenimize ve her öğrencimize tablet bilgisayar verilecektir. Dersliklere kurulan BT donanımının öğrenme-öğretme sürecinde etkin kullanımını sağlamak amacıyla öğretmenlere hizmetiçi eğitimler verilecektir. Bu süreçte öğretim programları BT destekli öğretime uyumlu hale getirilerek eğitsel e-İçerikler oluşturulacaktır. Bu kapsamda Eğitimde FATİH projesi beş ana bileşenden oluşmaktadır. Bunlar:
  1. Donanım ve Yazılım Altyapısının Sağlanması
  2. Eğitsel e-İçeriğin Sağlanması ve Yönetilmesi
  3. Öğretim Programlarında Etkin BT Kullanımı
  4. Öğretmenlerin Hizmetiçi Eğitimi
  5. Bilinçli, Güvenli, Yönetilebilir ve Ölçülebilir BT Kullanımının
sağlanmasıdır. Eğitimde Fatih Projesi Millî Eğitim Bakanlığı tarafından yürütülmekte olup, Ulaştırma Bakanlığı tarafından desteklenen bir projedir. 5 yılda tamamlanması planlanmıştır. birinci yıl ortaöğretim okulları, ikinci yıl ilköğretim ikinci kademe, üçüncü yıl ise ilköğretim birinci kademe ve okul öncesi kurumlarının BT donanım ve yazılım altyapısı, e-içerik ihtiyacı, öğretmen kılavuz kitaplarının güncellenmesi, öğretmenler için hizmetiçi eğitimler ve bilinçli, güvenli, yönetilebilir BT ve internet kullanımı ihtiyaçlarının tamamlanması hedeflenmektedir.
Amaç
e-Dönüşüm Türkiye kapsamında üretilen ve Ülkemizin bilgi toplumu olma sürecindeki eylemleri tanımlayan Bilgi Toplumu Stratejisi Belgesi, Kalkınma Planları, Bakanlığımız Stratejik Planı ve BT Politika Raporunda yer alan hedefler doğrultusunda 2013 yılı sonuna kadar dersliklere BT araçları sağlanarak, BT destekli öğretimin gerçekleştirilmesi amaçlanmıştır.
Gerekçe
Devlet Planlama Teşkilatı tarafından hazırlanan (2006-2010) Bilgi Toplumu Stratejisi’nde Bilişim Teknolojilerinin Eğitim Sistemimizde kullanımıyla ilgili olarak “Bilgi ve iletişim teknolojileri eğitim sürecinin temel araçlarından biri olacak ve öğrencilerin, öğretmenlerin bu teknolojileri etkin kullanımı sağlanacaktır.” hedefi yer almaktadır. Bu kapsamda, Bakanlığımızdan örgün ve yaygın eğitim verilen kurumlarda bilgi ve iletişim teknolojisi altyapısını tamamlanması, öğrencilere bu mekanlarda bilgi ve iletişim teknolojilerini kullanma yetkinliğinin kazandırılması, bilgi ve iletişim teknolojileri destekli öğretim programlarının geliştirilmesi istenmektedir. Bilgi Toplumu Stratejisi’nde ayrıca Bilgi toplumuna dönüşümün sağlanması için Bakanlığımızın görev alanıyla ilgili olarak aşağıdaki hedeflerin gerçekleştirilmesi istenmektedir.
  • Bireylerin yaşamboyu öğrenim yaklaşımı ve e-öğrenme yoluyla kendilerini geliştirmeleri için uygun yapıların oluşumu ve e-içeriğin geliştirilmesi,
  • Ortaöğretimden mezun olan her öğrencinin temel bilgi ve iletişim teknolojileri kullanım yetkinliklerine sahip olması,
  • İnternetin etkin kullanımı ile her üç kişiden birisinin e-eğitim hizmetlerinden faydalanması,
  • Herkese bilgi ve iletişim teknolojilerini öğrenme ve kullanma fırsatının sunulması,
  • Her iki kişiden birinin internet kullanıcısı olması,
  • İnternet, toplumun tüm kesimleri için güvenilir bir ortam haline getirilmesi
Ayrıca, Bakanlığımız 2010-2014 Stratejik Planında, Kurumsal Kapasitenin Geliştirilmesi temasında yer alan 14. Stratejik amacın birinci stratejik hedefi “Stratejik Hedef 14.1: Bakanlığımıza bağlı okul ve kurumlarımızın bölgesel farklılıkları gidermek amacıyla 2014 yılı sonuna kadar tümünün bilişim teknolojilerinden yararlanmasını sağlamak” görevi sorumlu birim olarak Genel Müdürlüğümüze verilmiştir.
Eğitimde Fatih Projesi, Devlet Planlama Teşkilatı tarafından hazırlanan Bilgi Toplumu Stratejisinde (2006-2010) belirtilen hedefleri karşılamak ve Bakanlığımız tarafından Genel Müdürlüğümüz sorumluluğuna verilen yukarıda belirtilen stratejik hedefi gerçekleştirmek üzere tasarlanmıştır.

Last edited:
School MEANS HARD WORK for GERMAN Kids! They do such things like Music and painting in their free time as Hobby if they like.
Do u really live in Germany?
U will always have either Music or Art as a subject from 1st to 12th grade.

@Babur Han brother, i wanted to discuss the engine issue with you in this section, because it more of a political question than technological.

To design and build our own Jet engine Technology we Need political stability and we have to grow our political influence. Unfortunatly our current government can´t grow because USA already noticed our potencial decades ago and they orchastrated ME new Organisation against us.

They did install Mullah Regime in Iran to destabilize our south eastern border and use them against us in sectarian violence. They destroyed iraq Saddam Hussein government to destabilize Iraq and give autonomy to GORRAN Mafia in North iraq who are in fact our enemies. They gave power to Asad Family over syria to threaten us with their russian buttbuddies. etc.

Russia also entered the game and they have secret deals with USA to start war against us and destabilize us. You see we can´t grow more than our current state. There are natural Limits like the influence spheres of other countries. To brake those spheres we would Need a war and we are not prepared! We Need another 20 years for Military build up!!!!!

We Need more soft power to gain hard power!!!!

In long Term Turkey need a Base for Development and manufacture of Jet Engines. What when it comes to Export TF-X to arabian Gulf States, Pakistan or North African Countries ? Europe or the US does not want the strategic Balance in the ME change for Israels Disadvantage ?
If this is the Case, they will block the Sale of the Engines !
Turkey have it's Interest not only alone in it's surrounding Region, also in Central/south Asia, sub - saharan and whole North Africa which also include Morocco. For this Regions tactical Fighters will not be enough for strategic Detterence in these Regions. I doubt US or Europe will sale Engines that we can Project with medium Range Bombers Power in these Regions !
There are also Talks with Ukraines to share Experience in Engine building: Ukraine could take part in Turkish Defense Program t

@Babur Han brother, i wanted to discuss the engine issue with you in this section, because it more of a political question than technological.

To design and build our own Jet engine Technology we Need political stability and we have to grow our political influence. Unfortunatly our current government can´t grow because USA already noticed our potencial decades ago and they orchastrated ME new Organisation against us.

They did install Mullah Regime in Iran to destabilize our south eastern border and use them against us in sectarian violence. They destroyed iraq Saddam Hussein government to destabilize Iraq and give autonomy to GORRAN Mafia in North iraq who are in fact our enemies. They gave power to Asad Family over syria to threaten us with their russian buttbuddies. etc.

Russia also entered the game and they have secret deals with USA to start war against us and destabilize us. You see we can´t grow more than our current state. There are natural Limits like the influence spheres of other countries. To brake those spheres we would Need a war and we are not prepared! We Need another 20 years for Military build up!!!!!

We Need more soft power to gain hard power!!!!

It's not only the US and Russia who play this dirty Game against Turkey, do not forget the Europeans. The Europeans know we are located on an important geostrategic Intersection. Oil and Gas Pipelines from ME, Central Asia, Russia could flow through Turkey. As an Energy hub Turkey could have great Influence on Europe and the next Issue is that the Majority of turkish People are Muslims. That mean a islamic Country could have strong Influence in Europe !

They will do all to prevent that Islam become Influence in Europe ! Do also not forget that some euopean Powers have Influence in North Africa and ME which will be threatend when Turkey become strong !

It's not only the US and Russia who play this dirty Game against Turkey, do not forget the Europeans. The Europeans know we are located on an important geostrategic Intersection. Oil and Gas Pipelines from ME, Central Asia, Russia could flow through Turkey. As an Energy hub Turkey could have great Influence on Europe and the next Issue is that the Majority of turkish People are Muslims. That mean a islamic Country could have strong Influence in Europe !

They will do all to prevent that Islam become Influence in Europe ! Do also not forget that some euopean Powers have Influence in North Africa and ME which will be threatend when Turkey become strong !

You are right in every aspect.

The speeches of Basbakan Davutoglu tell everything, how western puppets like kilicdaroglu and Demirtas (Both CHPKK) try to Play their dirty bölücü games against Turkey. Both Demirtas and Kilicdaroglu are hardcore communists of armenian origin!

He tells how Kemal kilicdaroglu (ghandi kemal) tried to blackmail him!!

those who think education system is actually improving don't know what the fvck they are talking about

among all of AKP's fvck ups education was the worst
and future generations will suffer for it

those who think education system is actually improving don't know what the fvck they are talking about

among all of AKP's fvck ups education was the worst
and future generations will suffer for it

cool Story bro. Keep telling this lie to yourself to ease the butthurt. :enjoy:

german Kids are so good in learning because of kindergarden. they enter classroom and sociel learning structures at very Young Age.

In Turkey CHP yobazes screaming "Our children are too Young for School! they can´t learn!"

yes they will never learn if you not put them into School at very Young Age, so their Brains can adjust to this learning Situation quickly. first 4 years a kid can learn extremely quick! their minds are free and not poluted.

I did not go to kindergarden and my parents schooled me at Age of seven. All my schooltime i had much difficulties to follow the learning Speed of the german Kids. My parents fokked up my future because of CHP yobaz mind fukk!

today i am struggling to learn as an Autodidakt. A wasted life is awfull and CHP is used to waste lifes!

Latest ANKET! Voting poll!!!! come on guys kick out those CHPKK traitors out of parliament! :):agree:

mak-in-secim-anketine-gore-ak-parti-oylarini-7790826_4702_m.jpg

Bir daha, bir daha! Haydi bir daha! :):agree:

Uzun Adam singing!!! Haydi bir daha!!!

I agree bro those kemalists are not good for the future of turkey.
Those Kemalists founded the Republic of Turkey. Although i don't like the current administration and leader of CHP. Still it's better than the puppet of a wannabe sultan.

And let's not forget that AKP ministers are thieves.

Back
Top Bottom