• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This @Sinan guy is so funny. He tells us Mustafa Kemal insulted Islam without insulting it. He thinks we are stupid. sneaky leftist.

Look what Mustafa Kemal says in this Video about holy Kurani Kerim. He tells it "Gökten indigi sanilan kitap!" "Book which is thought to be send from Heaven!"

Mustafa Kemal hated Islam like a british man could hate Islam.

a guy who killed and murdered People because of hat-law talking about DOGMA. This made me laugh hard.

This @Sinan guy is so funny. He tells us Mustafa Kemal insulted Islam without insulting it. He thinks we are stupid. sneaky leftist.

Look what Mustafa Kemal says in this Video about holy Kurani Kerim. He tells it "Gökten indigi sanilan kitap!" "Book which is thought to be send from Heaven!"

Mustafa Kemal hated Islam like a british man could hate Islam.

a guy who killed and murdered People because of hat-law talking about DOGMA. This made me laugh hard.

Reported for insulting Ataturk.

Reported for insulting Ataturk.
We don't live in the 90s anymore mister and this is not Turkey where M. Kemal is untouchable. If you are unable to handle the truth, then keep living with your beliefs, whatever they are.

I don't think that is an insult, but a way of expressing my view on M. Kemal's ideas on the root causes of the Ottoman Empire's backwardness. You could call it a number of other things like, the secularism project or stripping islam away from the conscience and state, in my honest opinion it doesn't differ much from what i call kafirization. One could even go deeper and try and look at why there are so many bigots and characterless people in Turkey, and perhaps find an answer in the identity crisis of the Turkish youth due to an inability to attain their heritage
dude...

if you're calling secularization backwardness then you have comprehending issues.

without secularization the world would be stuck in the middle ages where you'd get hanged for heresy for saying "the world is revolving around the sun"

removal of religious repression is what gave birth to the science in the first place

but with your current mindset I won't be surprised if you call science witchcraft or something

:D

see sinan? this is why I say religion is harmful
it melted the brain of this guy

We don't live in the 90s anymore mister and this is not Turkey where M. Kemal is untouchable. If you are unable to handle the truth, then keep living with your beliefs, whatever they are.
sure... absolutely... you're not living in 1990s... you're living in 1400s

Insults against Atatürk is punishable by law. In your case 3 years imprisonment.
  1. ATATÜRK ALEYHİNE İŞLENEN SUÇLAR HAKKINDA KANUN
    Kanun Numarası : 5816
    Kabul Tarihi : 25/7/1951
    Resmî Gazete : 31.07.1951/ 7872

Madde 1 – Atatürk'ün hatırasına alenen hakaret eden veya söven kimse bir yıldan üç yıla kadar hapis cezası ile cezalandırılır.

Atatürk'ü temsil eden heykel, büst ve abideleri veyahut Atatürk'ün kabrini tahrip eden, kıran, bozan veya kirleten kimseye bir yıldan beş yıla kadar ağır hapis cezası verilir.

Yukarki fıkralarda yazılı suçları işlemeye başkalarını teşvik eden kimse asıl fail gibi cezalandırılır.

Madde 2 – Birinci maddede yazılı suçlar; iki veya daha fazla kimseler tarafından toplu olarak veya umumi veya umuma açık mahallerde yahut basın vasıtasiyle işlenirse hükmolunacak ceza yarı nispetinde artırılır.

Birinci maddenin ikinci fıkrasında yazılı suçlar zor kullanılarak işlenir veya bu suretle işlenmesine teşebbüs olunursa verilecek ceza bir misli artırılır.

Madde 3 – Bu kanunda yazılı suçlardan dolayı Cumhuriyet savcılıklarınca re'sen takibat yapılır.

Madde 4 – Bu kanun yayımı tarihinde yürürlüğe girer.

Madde 5 – Bu kanunu Adalet Bakanı yürütür.

Başlığı Yazınız

It really doesn't surprise me how low iq you guys are. You went through a heavy indoctrination and tampered your brains with Ataturk Ataturk Ataturk Ataturk Ataturk. You have no idea what source criticizm is. You don't even have the sufficient brain capacity to comprehend my words at your current state. In fact i am wasting time trying to converse with 50 iq beings who don't have the neccesary brain capacity to speak a second language, let alone a third.

Keep ignoring my points and keep praying to your man made god. M. Kemal was an atheist bigot who literally took a huge dump on Turkey, and his shit still stinks, his remnants being current bigot leftist kemalists.

The islam hater called Kemal's mission was to erase my people's heritage and identity, and thereby constructing an identity that copied France. Naturally this failed due to France being a Christian country and Turkey being a muslim country with a rich heritage. The Ottoman Empire led the world in every field up until approximately 1700. It experienced a heavy decline due to comparing progress and science with kufr. Do you think you can force your brain to comprehend this simple sentence?

Have fun with enforcing that law you simple minded bigot

You sound like a mad child who keeps shouting BABAAAA!
If you can't handle some criticism what are you doing here? Everyone has to believe in the crap history lessons you were taught in your crappy third class backward kemalist school education right?
Reported

If you can't handle some criticism what are you doing here? Everyone has to believe in the crap history lessons you were taught in your crappy third class backward kemalist school education right?
Reported

you should not react to those leftist´s provocations. That @Sinan guy claimed that he was one of the Gezi park Provokateurs.

We should just give Izmir to these Greek lover leftist bigots. There they can devote all their time in making huge statues of Kim Jung Un, ups i meant Kemal

@Sinan

please get a grip you sneaky leftist vermin.

This here is political thread.

Reported

Okay, seems like i'm talking to a wall.... suit yourself. ı hope you will get arrested whenever you came to Turkey.

I will just report you to court.

"Atatürk Aleyhine İşlenen Suçlar
İnternet ortamında yapılan yayınlarda, 5816 sayılı Atatürk Aleyhine işlenen Suçlar Hakkında Kanun'a aykırılık bulunduğunu düşünüyorsanız aşağıdaki formu doldurunuz."

İhbar Web

Okay, seems like i'm talking to a wall.... suit yourself. ı hope you will get arrested whenever you came to Turkey.

I will just report you to court.

"Atatürk Aleyhine İşlenen Suçlar
İnternet ortamında yapılan yayınlarda, 5816 sayılı Atatürk Aleyhine işlenen Suçlar Hakkında Kanun'a aykırılık bulunduğunu düşünüyorsanız aşağıdaki formu doldurunuz."

İhbar Web
Hahaha, that threat, oh my god, i'm gonna get arrested! Learn to speak English properly kemalist bigot

@Sinan are you ok with Reporters getting arrested for their Free opinion in Turkey or will you protest Erdogan because of censorship?

sneaky Leftists never amaze me with their ignorance. :)

No one is buying your Kemalist crap propaganda anymore. People are already fed with the African standards the country went through during the heydays of Kemalism. No more will they vote for people who are unable to express ideas orally or comprehend simple concepts that require a little more iq than 85. You backward kemalists time are loooong over

Back
Top Bottom