• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those Kemalists founded the Republic of Turkey. Although i don't like the current administration and leader of CHP. Still it's better than the puppet of a wannabe sultan.

Turks founded 16 states before your kemalists. Even our flag has still resemblance of Ottoman flag. Who do you try to fool, bro?

16.turk_.devleti.jpg

Turks founded 16 states before your kemalists. Even our flag has still resemblance of Ottoman flag. Who do you try to fool, bro?

16.turk_.devleti.jpg

Uhmmm, my post was not so hard to understand. :undecided:

Try reading my previous post again and try to understand, please.

Uhmmm, my post was not so hard to understand. :undecided:

Try reading my previous post again and try to understand, please.

I understand bro. Don´t worry.

You say AKP has no rights at all and that CHP can even kill People because of headscarf like in the 1930´s.

I understand bro. Don´t worry.

You say AKP has no rights at all and that CHP can even kill People because of headscarf like in the 1930´s.

Nope, you still do not understand.....

Look pal, we are here in PDF because we love our country and nation. We may have different political stances, but labeling people as traitors because that they are not thinking a like you, is not the way to go. Polarization of Turkish society is a serious issue, let's not carry the same problem into our forum.

Nope, you still do not understand.....

Look pal, we are here in PDF because we love our country and nation. We may have different political stances, but labeling people as traitors because that they are not thinking a like you, is not the way to go. Polarization of Turkish society is a serious issue, let's not carry the same problem into our forum.

Polarisation is not a real Problem in a democratic Society. You see how polarized USA is with democrats and republicans. They clearly call each other as nuts.

The only Problem in Turkey is CHP mindset who wants to impose enforced conformity of all turkish People. This was what Kemalists did in 1930´s. They killed everyone opposing their ideologies.

Later the same People with same mindset made 4 times coup´d´Etat to destroy democrasy in Turkey. With democrasy muslim majority will always win in Turkey. The others will never win, because they are simply minority and in no Country around the world a minority will ever govern a majority. This is only possible in dictatoric chitholes like Syria.

The Kafirization project of Mustafa Kemal has failed miserably in Turkey even after his extremely hard efforts trying to convert a muslim country into a bad copy of France. For 70 years Turkey was a laughing stock in the eyes of the world. I remember those times in primary school in Sweden when Turkey was introduced to us as a third world country much worse than North African and Middle Eastern countries. Why? Because the education quality was a joke there was no infrastructure. In Istanbul i remember the times when we carried bidons of water to my uncle's house in the dirty streets of Istanbul, because there was no water.

One has to blindly follow an ideology to deny the old standards of Turkey. I guess people fled to Europe for the sake of travelling in the 70s and 80s? I also guess young women studied in Kafir countries because their headscarves was a political symbol right?

Prior regimes were incompetent, unintelligent fools who only thought in short term interests to fill their pockets. This is not to say AKP has not been through corruption scandals. But put your hand to your heart and honestly believe in how "destructive" AKP is, if you can do that i truly pity you.

Look at the overall picture, look at the developments, look at the alternatives, what is best for this country, who is most competent and how do we measure this.

The Kafirization project of Mustafa Kemal has failed miserably in Turkey even after his extremely hard efforts trying to convert a muslim country into a bad copy of France. For 70 years Turkey was a laughing stock in the eyes of the world. I remember those times in primary school in Sweden when Turkey was introduced to us as a third world country much worse than North African and Middle Eastern countries. Why? Because the education quality was a joke there was no infrastructure. In Istanbul i remember the times when we carried bidons of water to my uncle's house in the dirty streets of Istanbul, because there was no water.

One has to blindly follow an ideology to deny the old standards of Turkey. I guess people fled to Europe for the sake of travelling in the 70s and 80s? I also guess young women studied in Kafir countries because their headscarves was a political symbol right?

Prior regimes were incompetent, unintelligent fools who only thought in short term interests to fill their pockets. This is not to say AKP has not been through corruption scandals. But put your hand to your heart and honestly believe in how "destructive" AKP is, if you can do that i truly pity you.

Look at the overall picture, look at the developments, look at the alternatives, what is best for this country, who is most competent and how do we measure this.

Now, we said not insulting the values which is hold dear by the Turkish people. Atatürk is one of them.

@cabatli_53

Now, we said not insulting the values which is hold dear by the Turkish people. Atatürk is one of them.

@cabatli_53
We are not allowed to utter our opinion in this forum? Explain to me how it is insulting, as a person who was born in Turkey and got educated there, i'm truly amazed how much in ignorance you live

We are not allowed to utter our opinion in this forum? Explain to me how it is insulting, as a person who was born in Turkey and got educated there, i'm truly amazed how much in ignorance you live
You should carefully selected the words you use when you are talking about Atatürk.

In Turkey secularism is a judeo-Christian idea/shism of Stripping off other nations/cultures of their culture, values, heritage and Religion.

Christians just Play the secular People, they are still run by religios elites and secret judeo-Christian organisations like the freemason/Knight templars. In Germany every working People must still pay church taxes! Billions of euros every year and nobody knows where that Money goes to! it goes to Knight templars pockets!

Freemason believe that only the rich western elite should have Religion, culture, heritage etc. The rest shall be slaves according to them.

Last edited:
You should carefully selected the words you use when you are talking about Atatürk.
I don't insult Mustafa Kemal. I am barely expressing the fact, that Mustafa Kemal's goal was to "modernize" Turkey through reforms he saw fit. And what he thought was wrong with the Ottoman empire was obviously our "backwards" islam, he expressed this several times. I actually don't think M. Kemal had bad intentions, he was a man of his time. His ideas come from the fact that the Ottoman empire indeed was a fragile entity because it had ignored progress and science for a very long time. Where i disagree with M. Kemal's policies and the kemalist policies nowadays is to make a direct correlation between islam=backwards merely because the Ottoman empire was islamic. That is a complete false assumption, in my opinion one of the reasons behind Turkey's unability to progress for such a long time has been the ongoing attempts on secularizing the people and diminishing islam.

Yes Islam is a true Religion and can´t be modernised. How do you want to modernize something that is send from Heaven?

Many People today are tired and sick of beeing just secularism-workslaves and return to Religion for having peace in mind.

And by the way, why is it forbidden to crisize M. Kemal's policies? If a progressive open forum like this denies people's opinions, then what is the purpose of discussing, if the purpose is only to bandwagon on the same ideas and not granting the right to openly scrutinize our history. In fact, one of the pillars of education is to look at things from several perspectives and remain extremely critical, if we take things for granted and accept them as they are, then we are truly a third world country.

I don't insult Mustafa Kemal. I am barely expressing the fact, that Mustafa Kemal's goal was to "modernize" Turkey through reforms he saw fit. And what he thought was wrong with the Ottoman empire was obviously our "backwards" islam, he expressed this several times. I actually don't think M. Kemal had bad intentions, he was a man of his time. His ideas come from the fact that the Ottoman empire indeed was a fragile entity because it had ignored progress and science for a very long time. Where i disagree with M. Kemal's policies and the kemalist policies nowadays is to make a direct correlation between islam=backwards merely because the Ottoman empire was islamic. That is a complete false assumption, in my opinion one of the reasons behind Turkey's unability to progress for such a long time has been the ongoing attempts on secularizing the people and diminishing islam.

Yes Islam is a true Religion and can´t be modernised. How do you want to modernize something that is send from Heaven?

Many People today are tired and sick of beeing just secularism-workslaves and return to Religion for having peace in mind.

Guys, let me state something that you know. Secularism is the separation of religion for state affairs. Atatürk didn't revised Islam or anything like that.He separated sharia laws for state, established a modern constitution.

Now, you may criticize the state's some actions through the early republic era like ban on head scarfs, Turkish version of adhan, etc... but I repeat again Ataturk's intent was to separate religion from the state affairs.

And by the way, why is it forbidden to crisize M. Kemal's policies? If a progressive open forum like this denies people's opinions, then what is the purpose of discussing, if the purpose is only to bandwagon on the same ideas and not granting the right to openly scrutinize our history. In fact, one of the pillars of education is to look at things from several perspectives and remain extremely critical, if we take things for granted and accept them as they are, then we are truly a third world country.
IMO, opinion we should be able to discuss everything, however please choose your words wisely. "The Kafirization project of Mustafa Kemal" this sentence is a direct insult to Atatürk, you could have select different words but it seems like you purposely selected "Kafirization" word in order to insult him.

I don't think that is an insult, but a way of expressing my view on M. Kemal's ideas on the root causes of the Ottoman Empire's backwardness. You could call it a number of other things like, the secularism project or stripping islam away from the conscience and state, in my honest opinion it doesn't differ much from what i call kafirization. One could even go deeper and try and look at why there are so many bigots and characterless people in Turkey, and perhaps find an answer in the identity crisis of the Turkish youth due to an inability to attain their heritage

Back
Top Bottom