• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sinan don't get me wrong.. I think you're quite funny but don't call people names.. I mean you were just unbanned so I wouldn't risk another ban.

Why do you call him a lunatic? I thought personal insults were forbidden in this forum?

Lunatic is an informal term referring to people who are considered mentally ill, dangerous, foolish or unpredictable; conditions once attributed to lunacy
Lunatic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you are so disturbed that i used an informal term, i can say "mental disorder" next time, maybe that will appease you. :)

Sinan don't get me wrong.. I think you're quite funny but don't call people names.. I mean you were just unbanned so I wouldn't risk another ban.
Thank you for your consideration, duly noted.

Lunatic is an informal term referring to people who are considered or unpredictable; conditions once attributed to lunacy

If you are so disturbed that i used an informal term, i can say "mental disorder" next time, maybe that will appease you. :)

Thank you for your consideration, duly noted.

What are you talking about!?

I know a guy who claimed that himself. He also said they get paid if they join any Kind of protest against current government. They get 100TL for every day they join and to proof they make Videos with their smartphones. He came from Konya to join a protest in Ankara.

the guy i know was a studied Edebiyatci from Konya. He worked in Devlet dairesi and got cash to protest against Erdogan. a true leech that guy and now he run away to Germany sucking Germans for their Money.

spare me your "democratic protest" lies. 90% of the protestors are fools or paid People. The rest 10% are hardcore anarchists.

I think Erdogan is talking way too much. He just Needs to laugh and say, this is nonsense. Why Erdogan is constantly explaining himself like a samaroglani?

I respect him for so much SABIR!!!

If i would vote i would vote for the MHP (eventhough i think Bahceli is an idiot)
I dont identify myself with AKPs politics and this whole "Ottoman children" thing is just tiresome.

I'm a liberal but I voted for AKP last week in Frankfurt.

A coaltion with HDP is equal to political suicide, i doubt even CHP is that desperate.

I don't think so. The voters of the CHP are the most loyal voters compared with the electorate of the other parties. Kemalist voters are very dogmatic, ideological, partisan and basically unable to accept criticism regarding to their worldview. In a way they are even more conservative than Islamic voters. They oppose reforms, they hate changes, they reject any and everything that is not Kemalist.
Kemalism is therefore like a decaying corpse. These pseudo-religious worldview can not renew itself. It has solidified and that's why this ideology is the main reason for conflicts in our society. I wish there were time machines to send back all Kemalists to 1923.

I don't think so. The voters of the CHP are the most loyal voters compared with the electorate of the other parties. Kemalist voters are very dogmatic, ideological, partisan and basically unable to accept criticism regarding to their worldview. In a way they are even more conservative than Islamic voters. They oppose reforms, they hate changes, they reject any and everything that is not Kemalist.
Kemalism is therefore like a decaying corpse. These pseudo-religious worldview can not renew itself. It has solidified and that's why this ideology is the main reason for conflicts in our society. I wish there were time machines to send back all Kemalists to 1923.
Sounds the same for the "new" Ottoman ideology of what AKP wants.
Sadly both CHP and AKP live in the past. (One in 1923 and the other one in 1444)

AKP maybe backward in ideology/Cultural religious belief. But they are technological thinking People who want that Turkey grow and invest in Technology Projects.

Look here Erdogan opening a Proton hizlandirici in Turkey to produce radioactive elements with own possibilities. AKP invested 45 Million Dollar into this. Now we don´t Need to Import thoese elements for radiology any longer!

MTI0NzcwOT-2-nukleer-santral-2023-yilina-yetisecek.jpg

proton-hzlandrc-tesisi-acld_dOh7N_haber_ici.jpg

Erdogan is not a backward politician. He is more modern than CHP.

AKP maybe backward in ideology/Cultural religious belief. But they are technological thinking People who want that Turkey grow and invest in Technology Projects.

Look here Erdogan opening a Proton hizlandirici in Turkey to produce radioactive elements with own possibilities. AKP invested 45 Million Dollar into this. Now we don´t Need to Import thoese elements for radiology any longer!

MTI0NzcwOT-2-nukleer-santral-2023-yilina-yetisecek.jpg

proton-hzlandrc-tesisi-acld_dOh7N_haber_ici.jpg

Erdogan is not a backward politician. He is more modern than CHP.

I'm sorry that you think that way..... :(

Last week, i talked with my aunt on the phone. I asked how my cousins doing. My small cousin is going to highschool. Aunt said "Because government closed Cram schools (dershaneler) All of the Cram Schools converted to private high schools. Previously students need to go to highschool for proper highschool education. After the school hours, we would go to cram schools and study till 21:00.

Now these new high schools which have been converted from cram schools are on high demand. They don't have classes like painting, music, PE. They don't follow proper highschool education. All they focus is univercity enterance exams. So, they make students solve test all time.

AKP literally fvcked the education system. Education system is in decline and taking lower power points every year in the international rankings. Not only that because students can't get a proper education in high-schools not university education system is also in decline.

Eğitim kalitesindeki düşüş, YGS sonuçlarına yansıdı! - Sözcü Eğitim

Türk üniversiteleri düşüşte | Yeni Mesaj Gazetesi

I couldn't find the PDF which was showing ranking of Turkey's educational system in the international ranking.

Allah sonumuzu hayır etsin.

Last week, i talked with my aunt on the phone. I asked how my cousins doing. My small cousin is going to highschool. Aunt said "Because government closed Cram schools (dershaneler) All of the Cram Schools converted to private high schools. Previously students need to go to highschool for proper highschool education. After the school hours, we would go to cram schools and study till 21:00.

Now these new high schools which have been converted from cram schools are on high demand. They don't have classes like painting, music, PE. They don't follow proper highschool education. All they focus is univercity enterance exams. So, they make students solve test all time.

AKP literally fvcked the education system. Education system is in decline and taking lower power points every year in the international rankings. Not only that because students can't get a proper education in high-schools not university education system is also in decline.

Eğitim kalitesindeki düşüş, YGS sonuçlarına yansıdı! - Sözcü Eğitim

Türk üniversiteleri düşüşte | Yeni Mesaj Gazetesi

I couldn't find the PDF which was showing ranking of Turkey's educational system in the international ranking.

I don't think that's true because my cousin still goes to a dershane in kayseri..

What you have written is pure nonsense dude. The outcome of AKP reforms in the educational System will start to bear fruits in the next 10 years.

i live in Germany and the Kids here appreciate teachers who let them solve tests for the exams all the time. Kids today are not interested in funny and useless School teachings. School MEANS HARD WORK for GERMAN Kids! They do such things like Music and painting in their free time as Hobby if they like.

You see our 1930´s CHP School education System was very poor and did lead us to knowhere in the last 90 years. That is a fact!

AKP is a modern Technology and education supporting Party.

Last edited:
What you have written is pure nonsense dude. The outcome of AKP reforms in the educational System will start to bear fruits in the next 10 years.

i live in Germany and the Kids here appreciate teachers who let them solve tests for the exams all the time. Kids today are not interested in funny and useless School teachings.

Lol, graduating school without learning derivative, integral, etc.... you absolutely don't know what you are talking about.

Seriously, stop being an apologist for the government.

I don't think that's true because my cousin still goes to a dershane in kayseri..
I'm not sure if cram schools all got closed or not. How ever i know for certainly, mayor cram schools transformed into high school.

My cousins old school, have only 20 last year students....and it is a state school. Nobody wants to send their children to state schools, nowadays.....

People were saying education system is going to collapse, it's in the verge of collapse.....now people say, education system collapsed.

Oh, not to mention thousands of schools have been converted to religion schools, (imam hatip).

Back
Top Bottom