• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In my opinion without AK Parti, Turkish defence industry will be finished but it won't be an immediate cut off, step by step...

For sure this process will be made insidiously with sneaky lies and also with but not for us as Turkish defence forumers. 78 million people will not understand it but we and some people will.

Some scenarios can be like this...

LHD/LPD

"There had been corruption @ tender"

cancel tender

After the cancel

Scenario 1: "We don't need such a ship. Our homeland has that strategic power also we have no goal for invading a country. We are against war. It's better spending this huge money for our pensioners, government employees, workers, for our childrens' bright future... bla bla bla..."

Scenario 2: They can give new tender to others, especially rmk. And by this way LHD will be a limited power when it's compared to Juan Carlos I class...

HÜRKUŞ

This project will go on. Maybe we will see HÜRKUŞ-C & D too...

ALTAY

It will be in the inventory...

T-129

It will go on... We will see B2(MİLDAR) too...

TFX

There will be no TFX...

Scenario: "We can not do it. Even USA couldn't finish F-35 properly, so how can we do it? Also they paid multi billion dollars. We don't have such economic power. Do you think we have more economical power then USA? Don't make me laugh but we can spend this money for...(the part i wrote above and things like that)...

Satellite Launch Center

No...

HİSAR

Hisar A&O will be produced but...
...about HİSAR-U i am suspicious and i don't know what will be about T-LORAMİDS...

Scenario:"As a NATO member we don't need this, we are already under protection of NATO air defence systems, we can spend this money....."

Engines

Some yes some no. For example they can produce ANKA's engine... I don't know rest including National Powerpack(they can cancel tender by saying, there was corruption at tender)

Land Vehicles

They will be produced

Defence Industry Export

One of the most important part. I think land vehicles, MRTPs and other uncritical things can be exported such as remote controlled wapon etc. And defence industry export will start to drop then this will be the one of the most important reason for Turkish defence industry's collapse or collapsing huge critical part of defence industry... Maybe not for causing a total collapse they will hold Turkish defence industry at a low 'ill' level...

Long range missiles...

Forget it...

MİLDEN

No...

Nuclear Energy

I don't think so

Bla bla bla, you can increase these and you can change scenarios a little bit....

I just wanted to note down my opinions. If you pay attention i didn't write the real reason behind this and i won't discuss it, sorry... This post is just a note down... I want it to stay here...

:closed:

It was not akp who set up most of the national defense companies, it was mostly CHP.
You seem to believe too much in conspiracy theories that anyone opposing akp is an enemy.

The Turkish defence industry would have been much more smaller if Ecevit did not have the balls in '74 to go into Cyprus.

Long range missiles...

Forget it...

MİLDEN

No...

Dude please don't forget that J-600T Yilidrim was brought in the 90's with ToT. Also Type 209 subs were built in Turkey enabling a start for sub building capabilties. You just don't 'build' a milden..... You have to have the capabilities first.....

It was not akp who set up most of the national defense companies, it was mostly CHP.

The Turkish defence industry would have been much more smaller if Ecevit did not have the balls in '74 to go into Cyprus.

CHP = Always in the time, finally USA administration conciliation (Not geopolitical ambition which could prejudice their power - USA -).

And in this case it never causes for a long time his masters.

Last edited:
CHP = Always in the time, finally USA administration conciliation (Not geopolitical ambition which could prejudice their power - USA -).

Can you please re-write your post in proper english?

^ ^

May be my English is far from perfect - I confess - .

No but you're not stupid and you had understood.

:closed:

Last edited:
^ ^

May be my English is far from perfect - I confess - .

No but you're not stupid and you had understood.

As far as I can understand is you think that the CHP is in collaboration with the USA and they will be in collaboration to tone down Turkey's regional ambitions and power?

A lot of people have this inferiority complex that Turkey is always being controlled and kept in check by outside powers.
As if Turkey is not strong enough to go their own way.
People need to get rid of this inferiority complex, any good or bad doing will be all on Turkish politicians themselves and not because of some international zionist conspiracy.

Besides, if anyone would be a puppet of the nwo it would be erdogan who, in his own words, is the co-leader of the greater middle east project.

Just be sure that CHP or MHP or AKP will try to do their best for establishing better industry both civilian and military. What people just worry is ability of working in a good harmony in same coalition, not their patriotism. Despite objections, hatrets and many corruption faults that drive nation change their desicions for a punishment, I think Noone of them has a secret agenda for the future of Turkey. Don't worry All have great qualified professors, economists, analysts who has smart brains inside and can analize current economical and geographical conditions to draw a better roadway. All of them including rulling party AKP is also accepting economical foziness since 2011 and all preparing great industrial projects to exit middile income trap before elections. All of them told nation to concantrate over establishing high tech production centers to produce top end products worldwide. No need to compose nightmare scenarios. The real nightmare will be at the door, If They can't establish a coalition and go to a new election within 45 days. Most probably, In that scenario, economical figures will run to down sharply cause of invisible future...

Last edited:
Just be sure that CHP or MHP or AKP will try to do their best for establishing better industry both civilian and military. What people just worry is ability of working in a good harmony in same coalition, not their patriotism. Despite objections, hatrets and many corruption faults that drive nation change their desicions for a punishment, I think Noone of them has a secret agenda for the future of Turkey. Don't worry All have great qualified professors, economists, analysts who has smart brains inside and can analize current economical and geographical conditions to draw a better roadway. All of them including rulling party AKP is also accepting economical foziness since 2011 and all preparing great industrial projects to exit middile income trap before elections. All of them told nation to concantrate over establishing high tech production centers to produce top end products worldwide. No need to compose nightmare scenarios. The real nightmare will be at the door, If They can't establish a coalition and go to a new election within 45 days.

A coalition needs to be given a chance to fail before a real long lasting regime can be established. Parties probably don't have a secret agenda but enemies of Turkey do. And they will try to push Turkey down when there is weakness in government. And whatever the intentions of parties it takes a strong unison of power to achieve great feats. Or accept to be mediocre and forget about national pride.

A coalition needs to be given a chance to fail before a real long lasting regime can be established.

Long lasting regime sounds nothing like democracy. Before the elections AKP supporters were all talking about democracy and how the people choose AKP. But now we see statements like this. Shows how democratic the past few years were....

P.S. i didn't want to write about politics in the tfx page

Dude what's wrong with you? im assuming you are comparing the US system to the Turkish. The max a president can serve is 8 years, two terms. Erdo has 'served' for 12 years as a PM and now he wants to be a President for life; Nothing like the US. More like Syria. Stop trying to rationalise his ambitions of trying to become a dictator.

If you are this much in love with erdo and his ambitions of creating another middle eastern shivt hole you should have got a Turkish citizenship (which im sure they would have given it to you.) and voted your self.

Dude are you aware that you just spit on the democratic decision of Turkish citizens by posting these baseless accusations?

Most Saudis prefer a Islamic Kingdom with Sharia, its fine by us, you wont see Turks running around and screaming ''make KSA a democratic atheist state'' so pls respect the peoples choice instead of drawing apocalyptic scenarios.

Btw: Projects like TFX and Milden are very ambitious projects with an open end, theres no guaratee AKP could manage it am i right?

im assuming you are comparing the US system to the Turkish. The max a president can serve is 8 years, two terms. Erdo has 'served' for 12 years as a PM and now he wants to be a President for life; Nothing like the US.

There is no president for life in a democracy (USA, France). There are presidential elections every four years or five years to reelect or can be change.

I'm not Turkish but what interests me is the logical not the lie without any arguments.

How many there are and quantity of years Republican and Democratic presidents - consecutive very long time and mandates for the same partie - ?

We told me that too often, too long. It was not democracy.

Last edited:
You seem to believe too much in conspiracy theories that anyone opposing akp is an enemy.

Most projects Kul had listed were projects from the last decade though, which was AKP's government. He didn't really say anything about company's and when and by who they were established.

Turkish political party's can be 'fesat'. Other party's could just cancel projects, just because it was established by their rivals. I doubt CHP would cancel any of the defence projects though. I still lean more on that CHP won't cancel projects like 3rd airport either, but still a little worried because of CHP's opinion about it. I'm sure Kemal Dervis will convince CHP of the necessity of the 3rd airport probably, if CHP would take those types of steps.

The thing I am more worried about is, AKP had the trend of making new projects regarding defence industry. Like the fighter jet for instance, but we can't say for sure that new ruling party's will have a similar focus with supporting new projects in the defence industry or other industries in general. For instance, I really hope the new government won't change anything about the tax incentives to attract company's to invest in the country. Tweak it sure, but getting rid of it would be terrible for us (unless Turkey becomes a developed nation).

This whole coalition thing, looking at Turkey's history it never worked out for us. I am however a bit more optimistic this time around, because I want to believe Turkey has matured since the last coalition. But judging from the way they have been arguing with each other for the last years/weeks/days, makes it seem like my optimism is unwarranted. When looking at Italy, which I would imagine has a more mature political landscape compared to Turkey, even banned coalitions because of how bad it's been for the country.

I don't want to bum anyone out here and just say that I'm gonna be optimistic about this. Praying for the best, guys.

Back
Top Bottom