• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will Turkey be able to carry a coalation government? I can still hear the laughter of the assholes in London and Washington as our stock dipped 8% and the lira crashed against the dollar. Kahretsin.

i am pretty sure there will be a coalition between Akp and Hdp.
They do fight in front of cameras but backward, they work together very well. We have seen this in the past few times. For example Oslo negotiations.
Today, there is a meting between R. Erdogan and A. Davutoglu. I believe that,both will discuss on that.

Bro, I think the future of big projects is about economical performance of country, instead of coalition models. Each political parties want to costruct better industry and stronger armed forces.

Any coalition mean possible unexpected collapse of government and the economy will be very sensitive to any news indicating a weakness of the government, Therefore people won't take risks of investing in the unpredictable future. I can feel the shaking of the feet of people involved in the scientific projects. The opposition parties don't have a track record of anything succesful at all.

Your fears are real and shared by many.

Do you mean the picture is fake. Or do you think you can cover up the truth using words.
Here i can do news as much as haber7.

People cheering for HDP victory...
happy-people.jpg

See ?

i am pretty sure there will be a coalition between Akp and Hdp.
They do fight in front of cameras but backward, they work together very well. We have seen this in the past few times. For example Oslo negotiations.
Today, there is a meting between R. Erdogan and A. Davutoglu. I believe that,both will discuss on that.

Erdogan has stated there will be a coalition govt. How many seats or what percentage will these two command together?

Erdogan has stated there will be a coalition govt. How many seats or what percentage will these two command together?
Every other party ruled out the possibility of coalition with AKP...so, lets not daydream. :)

Any coalition mean possible unexpected collapse of government and the economy will be very sensitive to any news indicating a weakness of the government, Therefore people won't take risks of investing in the unpredictable future. I can feel the shaking of the feet of people involved in the scientific projects. The opposition parties don't have a track record of anything succesful at all.

Your fears are real and shared by many.

Actually, Coalition itself is not bad. Matured countries are being managed by big coalitions during many years. Noone of their economies, nor their industrial activities/respectabilities are stopped. It is the coalition partners' egoes and personal accounts based on simple and cheap interests (instead of country's benefits), make coalitions worse. If one of coalition partners make a fault like that, I think Turkish nation will immediately cut their bills in first election as It is proved in past but; In 1999, 2000th years, The avarage rate of grow is around %6-7 and Turkish economy was 17-18. biggest one of the World. I think You know current statues.

Additions, It is not something like Turkey didn't achieve anything better in coalition times. Milgem project, Atak infrastructure, mission computer, stabilized gun achievements, tank fire control systems, E/O softwares and artillery rocket/towed/self propelled howitzer technologies are all coming from coalition times before 2003 but It is became pure systematic at single party management and Everything is scheduled in accordance with available infrastructure which is perfect for future PM candidates. With this way, While new projects are generated in order to deepen infrastructure, Available technologies are enlarged with family integrity principles.

so I think It is no need to be pessimist. We have infrastructure, capacity and brain power for doing everything. What we need is to come near of Turkish nation, while postpning ideological differences and discrimination language of leaders. CHP, AKP, MHP, even HDP all are Turkish parties and I believe Everything will be perfect, If We don't repeat same ideological differences sh@ts in future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom