• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coalition always means, uncertainty, instability and ego members for their political party conversely part of contributor. So risk bill at any time before the electoral term. It never rhyme with huge project needing decades (25 or 30 years) to be completed. It's dead !!! And not only for this subject but for a lot of majors others. In will play henceforth just account managers of bank.

Great bravo !!! My congratulations, everything…

I think that I'll forget the Turkish defense forum.

Last edited:
Coalition always means, uncertainty, instability and ego members for their political party conversely part of contributor. So risk bill at any time before the electoral term. It never rhyme with huge project needing decades (25 or 30 years) to be completed. It's dead !!! And not only for this subject for a lot of majors others. In will play henceforth just account managers of bank.

Did you even bother to read @cabatli_53 's post?

Besides, what could a gulf arab possibly know and understand about democracy and freedom?

Did you even bother to read @cabatli_53 's post?

Besides, what could a gulf arab possibly know and understand about democracy and freedom?

lol lol lol

The problem is coalition. C O A L I T I O N… Not democracy. You understand !

We will see very quickly the result sets, genius...

Actually, Coalition itself is not bad. Matured countries are being managed by big coalitions during many years. Noone of their economies, not their industrial activities/respectabilities are stopped. It is the coalition partners' egoes and personal accounts based on simple and cheap interests (instead of country's benefits), make coalitions worse. If one of coalition partners make a fault like that, I think Turkish nation will immediately cut their bills in first election as It is proved in past but It is not something like Turkey didn't achieve anything better in coalition times. Milgem project, Atak infrastructure, mission computer, stabilized gun achievements, tank fire control systems, E/O softwares and artillery rocket/towed/self propelled howitzer technologies are all coming from coalition times before 2003 but It is became pure systematic at single party management and Everything is scheduled in accordance with available infrastructure which is perfect for future PM candidates.

I am afraid what worked for other countries will not work for Turkey. The countries that coalition govts worked seemlesly are supposed to be countries with little problems if at all. Even some countries with little problems took measure to rule out coalitions. England for one; the govt is a single party govt with 36% of support thanks to the narrow district system while also Italy requires 40% support for any party to come into power.

The main problem Turkey will have to tackle is basicly the preperation of the new constitution. The other factors are comperatively marginal. Economic policies can not change by a big margin I guess. Foreign policy also can not change substantially. There is disagreement only on the policy about Syria where an Alevi minority govt is fighting to stay in power and Turkey's Alevis accounting like 15% of Turkey's population have same heart with them. While policy about Egypt an Israel as well as EU and US are not really unrealistic already.

So, a new constitition. The biggest test Turkey will face on the path to normalization.

Last edited:

so I think It is no need to be pessimist. We have infrastructure, capacity and brain power for doing everything. What we need is to come near of Turkish nation, while postpning ideological differences and discrimination language of leaders. CHP, AKP, MHP, even HDP all are Turkish parties and I believe Everything will be perfect, If We don't repeat same ideological differences sh@ts in future.

All totally antagonists to absolute hatred. Good dream my great brother...

Coalition always means, uncertainty, instability and ego members for their political party conversely part of contributor. So risk bill at any time before the electoral term. It never rhyme with huge project needing decades (25 or 30 years) to be completed. It's dead !!! And not only for this subject for a lot of majors others. In will play henceforth just account managers of bank.

You are a respected member in here. However i do disagree. First off, i would like to say that Turkey is a democracy; the people of turkey have the right to say who can govern them. And i disagree with you saying a coalition is not democracy. A country proves itself more democratic if parties work together. You are describing a one party rule, where others don't have a say. Similar to gulf Arab countries.

One of the few thing i appreciate about AKP is that they have taken the local manufacturing of defence products more seriously, they built on to something. It doesn't mean it will vaporise because they are not 'in power'. Turkeys defence industry is beyond politics. Its a matter of national pride; all the parties will support local productions and ect. If you did read @cabatli_53 post he does mention that most of projects AKP fan boys love to brag about was initiated during coalition times.

It’s only in Germany or parties coallition working really together but the Germans are unique in the world. Unnecessary debate for hours. As I say and repeat again to all fans.

We will see very very quickly (6 months) the result sets.

Last edited:
So a MHP & HDP coalition is in the works?
Man...i explained it several times.....

MHP & CHP coalition...establishing a minority government. During the "vote of confidence" HDP votes in favor of this coalition and MHP&CHP establishes the government.

But before this i think AKP will try everything to approach MHP.

:D
1145886.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am afraid what worked for other countries will not work for Turkey. The countries that coalition govts worked seemlesly are supposed to be countries with little problems if at all. Even some countries with little problems took measure to rule out coalitions. England for one; the govt is a single party govt with 36% of support thanks to the narrow district system while also Italy requires 40% support for any party to come into power.

The main problem Turkey will have to tackle is basicly the preperation of the new constitution. The other factors are comperatively marginal. Economic policies can not change by a big margin I guess. Foreign policy also can not change substantially. There is disagreement only on the policy about Syria where an Alevi minority govt is fighting to stay in power and Turkey's Alevis accounting like 15% of Turkey's population have same heart with them. While policy about Egypt an Israel as well as EU and US are not really unrealistic already.

So, a new constitition. The biggest test Turkey will face on the path to normalization.

It is true that We have some bad experiences thanks to incapable politicians in past but have some good experiences as well. This time, I think It will be more different because If a coalition is built after a single party management and media introduced a likely coalition as nightmare scenario before elections, This process will simply gives nation have a clear opportunity to compare two systems' advantages/disadvantages in a short period of time so The parties who make a fault in this coalition, will suddenly dive into the deepest point at first elections. It is not important whether It will be AKP(%41) or CHP(%25) or MHP(%16). I mean Being a partner of a coalition after single party management is a huge risk for all so The parties know that They won't have much space for personal egoes/political moves excluding accelerating achievements, improving economical figures and reconsiliations.

It is true that We have some bad experiences thanks to incapable politicians in past but have some good experiences as well. This time, I think It will be more different because If a coalition is built after a single party management and media introduced a likely coalition as nightmare scenario before elections, This process will simply gives nation have a clear opportunity to compare two systems' advantages/disadvantages in a short period of time so The parties who make a fault in this coalition, will suddenly dive into the deepest point at first elections. It is not important whether It will be AKP(%41) or CHP(%25) or MHP(%16). I mean Being a partner of a coalition after single party management is a huge risk for all so The parties know that They won't have much space for personal egoes/political moves excluding accelerating achievements, improving economical figures and reconsiliations.

It's just a sweet dream, brother. Human nature is different.

Perfect example, the world's largest democracy, USA. Obama : 8 years of presidency, card only 2 years of reign all other times (1 years and a half with the installation in the suit of president), coalition. Absolutely nothing to achieve not even the project of universal medical coverage for Democrats in its entirety.

And law on immigration, nothing. Law on climate, nothing. Law on green energy and industry, nothing. Limiting the overly excessive military spending - useless for the vital country's security -, nothing.

Last edited:
In my opinion without AK Parti, Turkish defence industry will be finished but it won't be an immediate cut off, step by step...

For sure this process will be made insidiously with sneaky lies and also with slander. 78 million people will not understand it but we and some people will.

Some scenarios can be like this...

LHD/LPD

"There had been corruption @ tender"

cancel tender

After the cancel

Scenario 1: "We don't need such a ship. Our homeland has that strategic power also we have no goal for invading a country. We are against war. It's better spending this huge money for our pensioners, government employees, workers, for our childrens' bright future... bla bla bla..."

Scenario 2: They can give new tender to others, especially rmk. And by this way LHD will be a limited power when it's compared to Juan Carlos I class...

HÜRKUŞ

This project will go on. Maybe we will see HÜRKUŞ-C & D too...

ALTAY

It will be in the inventory...

T-129

It will go on... We will see B2(MİLDAR) too...

TFX

There will be no TFX...

Scenario: "We can not do it. Even USA couldn't finish F-35 properly, so how can we do it? Also they paid multi billion dollars. We don't have such economic power. Do you think we have more economical power then USA? Don't make me laugh but we can spend this money for...(the part i wrote above and things like that)...

Satellite Launch Center

No...

HİSAR

Hisar A&O will be produced but...
...about HİSAR-U i am suspicious and i don't know what will be about T-LORAMİDS...

Scenario:"As a NATO member we don't need this, we are already under protection of NATO air defence systems, we can spend this money....."

Engines

Some yes some no. For example they can produce ANKA's engine... I don't know rest including National Powerpack(they can cancel tender by saying, there was corruption at tender)

Land Vehicles

They will be produced

Defence Industry Export

One of the most important part. I think land vehicles, MRTPs and other uncritical things can be exported such as remote controlled wapon etc. And defence industry export will start to drop then this will be the one of the most important reason for Turkish defence industry's collapse or collapsing huge critical part of defence industry... Maybe not for causing a total collapse they will hold Turkish defence industry at a low 'ill' level...

Long range missiles...

Forget it...

MİLDEN

No...

Nuclear Energy

I don't think so

Bla bla bla, you can increase these and you can change scenarios a little bit....

I just wanted to note down my opinions. If you pay attention i didn't write the real reason behind this and i won't discuss it, sorry... This post is just a note down... I want it to stay here...

:closed:

Last edited:
@xxxKULxxx Dude are you delusional wtf is that?
For the very least one reason why you are wrong is that EVERY party would prefer less independence from foreign suppliers.

Another is that Local production means jobs=more people happy. I think AKP supporters are in denial, since most grew up in the myth that before AKP Turkey was an absolute shivt hole. JUST GIVE THEM A CHANCE. Read the MHP's election promise....

In my opinion without AK Parti, Turkish defence industry will be finished but it won't be an immediate cut off, step by step...

For sure this process will be made insidiously with sneaky lies and also with but not for us as Turkish defence forumers. 78 million people will not understand it but we and some people will.

Some scenarios can be like this...

LHD/LPD

"There had been corruption @ tender"

cancel tender

After the cancel

Scenario 1: "We don't need such a ship. Our homeland has that strategic power also we have no goal for invading a country. We are against war. It's better spending this huge money for our pensioners, government employees, workers, for our childrens' bright future... bla bla bla..."

Scenario 2: They can give new tender to others, especially rmk. And by this way LHD will be a limited power when it's compared to Juan Carlos I class...

HÜRKUŞ

This project will go on. Maybe we will see HÜRKUŞ-C & D too...

ALTAY

It will be in the inventory...

T-129

It will go on... We will see B2(MİLDAR) too...

TFX

There will be no TFX...

Scenario: "We can not do it. Even USA couldn't finish F-35 properly, so how can we do it? Also they paid multi billion dollars. We don't have such economic power. Do you think we have more economical power then USA? Don't make me laugh but we can spend this money for...(the part i wrote above and things like that)...

Satellite Launch Center

No...

HİSAR

Hisar A&O will be produced but...
...about HİSAR-U i am suspicious and i don't know what will be about T-LORAMİDS...

Scenario:"As a NATO member we don't need this, we are already under protection of NATO air defence systems, we can spend this money....."

Engines

Some yes some no. For example they can produce ANKA's engine... I don't know rest including National Powerpack(they can cancel tender by saying, there was corruption at tender)

Land Vehicles

They will be produced

Defence Industry Export

One of the most important part. I think land vehicles, MRTPs and other uncritical things can be exported such as remote controlled wapon etc. And defence industry export will start to drop then this will be the one of the most important reason for Turkish defence industry's collapse or collapsing huge critical part of defence industry... Maybe not for causing a total collapse they will hold Turkish defence industry at a low 'ill' level...

Long range missiles...

Forget it...

MİLDEN

No...

Nuclear Energy

I don't think so

Bla bla bla, you can increase these and you can change scenarios a little bit....

Finally, someone clairvoyant.

Last edited:
@xxxKULxxx Dude are you delusional wtf is that?
For the very least one reason why you are wrong is that EVERY party would prefer less independence from foreign suppliers.

Another is that Local production means jobs=more people happy.
I think AKP supporters are in denial, since most grew up in the myth that before AKP Turkey was an absolute shivt hole. JUST GIVE THEM A CHANCE. Read the MHP's election promise....

This is not true. Everyone has not different geopolitical ambitions. The majority of people (Nations) on earth are only docile followers, content with their lot.

Back
Top Bottom