What's new

Turkish pilots killed by Assad, not crash: leaked documents

Are you familiar with Alarabia? I have been watching it for 9 years. how often do you read it's articles and watch it's news and programs? Almost everyday, for me. How many times did you find out about false news was broadcasted by it? I would say, Never, except for a couple of times when the news turned out to be false and they publicly apologized.

I wonder, why people assume that other media outlets are just like theirs?

If you were talking about Aljazeera, I would have suspected it, but not Alarabia.

Its a media broadcaster for godsake ! How thick can you guys be to rely on the words of someone who makes a living selling sh*t that makes people go 'Wooww...I knew it that the Syrians *insert some other enemy* were behind this'. :hitwall:

Don't worry brother, Assad is going down soon Inshaallah. You will laugh your *** off when you see him miserable and humiliated on TV just like Qaddafi.

i felt sorry for gaddafi what heppened but when it happens to assad im going to have a party , ASSADDD PLEASE TAKE ERDOGAN WITH YOU BOTH OF YOU GO TO KENYA AND LIVE OR SOMETHING PLEASEE I BEG YOU , BUT IM GOING TO HAVE PARTY WHEN THAT HAPPENS TO ASAD.

This report is a joke. They claim plane was shot down by Grad missile. Pffffff

Very crudely made fabrication. They did not even bother to check wikipedia what is grad.

Very crudely made fabrication. Did not even bother to check wikipedia what is grad.
The Grad missile claim is not in the documents. It was made by a commentator on the video about these leaked documents. There is nothing in the report about it.

Okay, now lets think about it..R/V Nautilus found the bodies on the sea bed 14 kilometres off the Syrian coast after the Turkish navy had pinpointed the area..So, as i dont know much about the capabilities of Syrian Navy, can someone tell me, how in the world Syria sent back the dead bodies to this place?

Very crudely made fabrication. They did not even bother to check wikipedia what is grad.

It wasn't mentioned in the documents!!!!:hitwall:

Okay, now lets think about it..R/V Nautilus found the bodies on the sea bed 14 kilometres off the Syrian coast after the Turkish navy had pinpointed the area..So, as i dont know much about the capabilities of Syrian Navy, can someone tell me, how in the world Syria sent back the dead bodies to this place?

You didn't know? we have a portal we can send and transfer anything to anywhere you want :cheesy:

if turkey had nukes....syria would have never dared to shoot down that plane.......

its a wake up call for the turks....build your own nukes........conventional weapons will remain conventional for ever.......

if u have 10 nukes.......they are better than..1000 vipers....they will deter the enemy...cause those 1000 vipers wont have a place to land if u use those 10 nukes.
Right..... And that's why American drones are bombing Pakistani civilians on a weekly basis.:undecided::frown::disagree:

I'm sorry for going off topic but i just had to point that out.

There is no such a thing in the documents that even mentions the word "Grad". That is just Banu with a really really embarrassing military background.

Erdogann my mann listenn , you send your citizenss , some little state called israel that was our little state how many years ago is standing up and killing your citizenss , why the hell you sending it if you know what will hapen , after be a man and do something we are all behind you , WEE ARE ALWAYSS STRONG WHEN WE ACTTT DIDNT YOU LEARN THAT FROM OUR HISTORY WE ARE NOT A SOFT LITTLE COUNTRY WHO USES DIVIDE AND RULE AND STUFF , DONT YOU READ ERDOGAN , ok that was not official people just citizens can happen everywhere , then OUR BLOODY PLANE GETS SHOT AND YOUR TALKING WHEN 75 MILLION IS WAITING FOR YOU TO BURY THAT PALACE INTO THE GROUND , ATLEAST BLOODY USE OUR OLD TANKS AND INVADE IT , ITS ENOUGH FOR THEM WITH SOME AIR COVERR , MASS TROOPS , DO SOMETHING , REACT THATSS WHAT WE ARE WAITED FOR , BUT YOU , YOU MADE US LIKE A SHEEP , YOU CROSSED A LINE THROUGH OUR WHOLE HISTORYS MILITARY AND YOU ACTED LIKE A SHEEP , WE ARE NOT SHEEP WE ARE WOLF , A WOLF THAT GETS COLD IN THE MOUNTAIN ISNT A WOLFFFFF!!!!

You are phucking up my eyes with your capital letters.

Don't worry brother, Assad is going down soon Inshaallah. You will laugh your *** off when you see him miserable and humiliated on TV just like Qaddafi.

Brother, I am just so angry at our government. I know the time will come we will see the falling down of the baby killer inshallah. However, our government is lack of planned and intelligent foreign policy.

Alarabieyh since day one of the Syrian conflict have said nothing but lies.....

Should i remind you of their lies?

Now Saudi Arabia is pushing Turkey to go to war with Syria....
Erdogan wants to gain the Turkish people anger..... then the people will ask him to go to war with Syria...... it's nothing but BS from Alarabieyh

Are you familiar with AL- Arabia? I have been watching it for 9 years. how often do you read it's articles and watch it's news and programs? Almost everyday, for me. How many times did you find out about false news was broadcasted by it? I would say, Never, except for a couple of times when the news turned out to be false and they publicly apologized.

I wonder, why people assume that other media outlets are just like theirs?

If you were talking about Aljazeera, I would have suspected it, but not Alarabia.

SO you do admit they have printed false news before and have a habit of doing this but you insist this time that's not the case because?

Back
Top Bottom