What's new

Turkish pilots killed by Assad, not crash: leaked documents

I was saying that only respectable media agencies admit their mistakes and publicity apologize for them, anyway they were minor news. Unlike your Iranian media which have broken the record of publishing fabricated and false news.

Dude there is very little that is 'respectable' about contemporary media & media agencies ! They apologize to avoid being lynched in the court of law. Period.

And he is a Pakistani ! :angry:

Black why this naivete ?

Not really. All world media have embarrassing military knowledge backgrounds. I am yet to find non-military channels do not do embarrassing stories when they are talking about military equipment.

They got the "documents" shouldn't they know the whole story ..... oh wait because it's all made up and lies..

OMG my boy has all grown up, he used a proper curse word the first time in any one of his posts I've seen so far ! I'm so proud. :cry:

All the credit goes for you, I think I got it from you along with "fo0K" one. I used to write it like: fu%^$.:lol:

Ataturk would have buried assad 10 km into the ground and he would have participated himself in the operation . GAZI MUSTAFA KEMAL .

Ataturk would have buried assad 10 km into the ground and he would have participated himself in the operation . GAZI MUSTAFA KEMAL .

I think Ataturk was wise enough to not even maneuver himself in such position.

Yes Syrians beamed the bodies their using star ship transporter after giving the sensitive documents to Terrorist in Syria to be handed to AL-Arabia :toast_sign:

Here is where you fail. The FSA has many insiders working in the Syrian government, how else do you think they were able to infiltrate most secure government building and kill the minister of defence, minister of interior and top army chief. Also, Assad is so arrogant it made him careless about security issues. Remember how easily his email account was hacked? the Password was 1234:hitwall:

Previously Turkish government announced that pilots found in the planes where their seat belts were plugged.

It is impossible for a country like Syria to place two bodies into 1300 meters deep and plug seat bets back.

so imho this documents must be fabricated.

Here is where you fail. The FSA has many insiders working in the Syrian government, how else do you think they were able to infiltrate most secure government building and kill the minister of defence, minister of interior and top army chef. Also, Assad is so arrogant it made him careless about security issues. Remember how easily his email account was hacked? the Password was 1234:hitwall:

you are very smart saudi man...... you believe such lies... congrats to your nation for having you :partay:

test1_18230_422.jpg

doc10_18235_6510.jpg

Hizboallat and Russia were also parts of the mission Not surprising !

It is in "document":

4354.1348952731.jpg

435.1348952732.jpg

Anyway its not only reason why that document is a joke.

Facepalm.png

If it is a document that they claim to have shown. If this is something they made up to make the news more interesting then:

2388502-double_facepalm.jpg

It is in "document":

4354.1348952731.jpg

435.1348952732.jpg

Anyway its not only reason why that document is a joke.

The documents are over there, ask Syrian Lion if there is such a thing!
I don't know if this is an analysis of a moron to the military side of the documents. Let me check first.

previously Turkish government announced that pilots found in the planes where their seat belts were plugged.

It is impossible for a country like Syria to place two bodies into 1300 meters deep and plug bets back on.

so this documents must be fabricated.

So we have finally come to a conclusion

The documents are over there, ask Syrian Lion if there is such a thing!
I don't know if this is an analysis of a moron to the military side of the documents. Let me check first.

still waiting for my answer about Alarbyieh credibility ... hows the VP defection going for you guys.?

read abit more , in one instance when someone from a country ( it was a strong country cant remember) was doing something , he said i will come there with my army and they stopped instantly . It would not come to that position , because the enemy would know that a wrong move to our nation especially syria would be the end of that person or nation , if not there would be a retaliation.!

That sounds really idealistic, but isn't quite pragmatic if you consider that Syria has turned into a playground for competing powers.

Back
Top Bottom