What's new

Turkish pilots killed by Assad, not crash: leaked documents

I was saying that only respectable media agencies admit their mistakes and publicity apologize for them, anyway they were minor news. Unlike your Iranian media which have broken the record of publishing fabricated and false news.

Iran or Iranian Media has what to do with this Topic but just to let you no Iran is a demo-crazy.AL-Arabia on the other hand is published in Arabia and it isn't free to publish what ever it likes.

General manager of Al Arabiya is Abdulrahman al Rashed.A free-to-air channel, Al Arabiya carries news, current affairs, business and financial markets, sports, talk shows, and documentaries. It is rated by the BBC among the top pan-Arab stations by Middle East audiences. The channel has been criticized for having a "pro-Saudi agenda" and it was once banned in Iraq by the US-installed Governing Council for "incitement to murder" for broadcasting audio tapes of Saddam Hussein.

feel free to correct me or prove me wrong.

The original investment in Al Arabiya was $300 million by the Middle East Broadcasting Center (MBC), Lebanon's Hariri Group, and other investors from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and the Persian Gulf states. Through MBC, Abdulaziz bin Fahd and his maternal uncle Waleed bin Ibrahim al Ibrahim own and have control over Al Arabiya.

Al Arabiya was started in response to Qatar's pan-Arab satellite channel Al Jazeera, but has languished behind in audience popularity surveys, according to reports by University of Maryland professor Shibley Telhami. Al Arabiya has been criticized for being an arm of Saudi foreign policy, or what the United States would term public diplomacy, as it is seen as being part of "a concerted Saudi attempt to dominate the world of cable and satellite television media in the Arab world and steal the thunder of Egypt."Over the past couple of years several journalists and editors have been dismissed because of their coverage; In 2011, Al Arabiya fired Hafez El-Mirazi for criticizing the channel’s coverage of the Egyptian uprising while in 2009 Courtney C. Radsch lost her job the day after publishing an article about safety problems on the national Emirates airline.

sure sounds like its a free and fair network and absolutely free to report as long as its approved by its owners House of saud give us a freaking break.

Oh by the way people who belive this network also buy Brooklyn bridge and make Millions/day.:whistle::whistle:

guys please fucus on topic. I i wanted to read offtopic arguments of teenagers i would read youtube video comments. Moderators please fix this.

Most important thing is here if syria able to place two bodies into 1300 meters deep in a short notice or not.

Answer is obvious.

This the full document and it does mention Grad:
doc2_18232_8631.jpg

Yep this one DOES mention an Air Defense missile type (Grad). Apparently this thing:

aksa207.jpg

Is an Air-Defense missile that can shoot down an F-4....

guys please fucus on topic. I i wanted to read offtopic arguments of teenagers i would read youtube video comments. Moderators please fix this.

Most important thing is here if syria able to place two bodies into 1300 meters deep in a short notice or not.

Answer is obvious.
and the plane was shot with a Grad missile.....

This forum is great for threads based on consipiracy theories to go on 20 pages and further.

Reminds me of that thread: "Aliens are gonna come to earth and enslave us".:tongue:

Previously Turkish government announced that pilots found in the planes where their seat belts were plugged.

It is impossible for a country like Syria to place two bodies into 1300 meters deep and plug seat bets back.

so imho this documents must be fabricated.

I looked into it and apparently you are right:

Suriye’nin düşürdüğü Türk savaş uçağının pilotları 12 gün sonra denizin dibinde bulundu. Konuyla ilgili açıklama yapan Milli Savunma Bakanı Yılmaz, 'pilotların enkazın içinde bulunduğunu' söyledi. Şehit pilotlar için Cuma günü tören düzenlenecek.

Pilotlardan 12 gün sonra kara haber

So it seems that the documents are fake...

Yep this one DOES mention an Air Defense missile type (Grad). Apparently this thing:

aksa207.jpg

Is an Air-Defense missile that can shoot down an F-4....

I am confused now, I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. Is there an anti air defense system called "Grad"?

I am confused now, I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. Is there an anti air defense system called "Grad"?

I know the Truth hurts ........ finding out that you own source of information Alarabieyh is all based on lies......
first stage of depression is DENIAL......

I looked into it and apparently you are right:

So it seems that the documents are fake...

You sure you're not mistaken ? Its a first-class news agency with their credibility on the line...surely they wouldn't pull something off like this possibly just to increase their ratings ? :what:

if it was flying really really really low and you aim it on the F-4 in the perfect time you might just scratch its paint job.... Just might...

You sure you're not mistaken ? Its a first-class news agency with their credibility on the line...surely they wouldn't pull something off like this possibly just to increase their ratings ? :what:

According to link i sent, Minister of National Defence İsmet Yılmaz had said that the bodies have been found inside the wreckage. So...

Back
Top Bottom