What's new

Turkish pilots killed by Assad, not crash: leaked documents

Top Secret Syrian Security Documents Leaked To Arabian News Channel Al Arabiya

The contents of top secret Syrian security documents are to be broadcast on Arabian news channel, Al Arabiya.

The documents, leaked by members of the Syrian opposition, reveal details of what happened to the Turkish fighter-jet downed in Syria and the Iranian and Russian roles in aiding the Assad regime, newscaster Al Arabiya said.

Hezbollah’s role in supporting the regime is also disclosed, the channel said.
s-ASSAD-large640.jpg

The verified documents go into detail about the establishment of a joint command force which intervenes in all matters related to the Syrian crisis.
They show how the armed group received written and clear orders from the highest authorities to ‘eradicate’ Syrian activists and carry out a series of bombings.

At least 30,000 people have been killed since protests against President Bashar al-Assad broke out in February 2011.

More than 700,000 refugees could flee Syria by the end of the year, the United Nations has warned. The situation in Syria has been declared a civil war.

The documents will reveal – for the first time – shocking information which includes details about what happened to the Turkish fighter-jet downed by Syria and incidents which reveal the Syrian regime’s role in attempting to shake Jordan’s and Lebanon’s stability,” Al Arabiya said.

The 2-week long pre-recorded program airs Saturday to Thursday. It commences on Saturday, Sept. 29th, 2012 at 16:30 GMT, on Al Arabiya’s “Al Hadath” channel.
///////////
Even Huffington Post joined Al-Arabiya in this grand conspiracy to drag Turkey to war:wave:

if turkey had nukes....syria would have never dared to shoot down that plane.......

its a wake up call for the turks....build your own nukes........conventional weapons will remain conventional for ever.......

if u have 10 nukes.......they are better than..1000 vipers....they will deter the enemy...cause those 1000 vipers wont have a place to land if u use those 10 nukes.

insallah the time will come.

turkiye should get hes own nukes no way.

My body is shaking because I am so angry, I am so sad, I am so disappointed. Can you imagine a leader who barks all the time, tries to eat big morsel even he cannot eat that big morsel and do nothing? I am not favor for war, I never was. But I am so angry at our leader whom is claimed to strongest leader after Ataturk. WTF! He barks a lot, because of his reckless and unplanned foreign policy we are in the big mess today. He just ruined our honor (both in the Mavi Marmara incident and Aircraft crisis). If you are so weak, so passive, so coward, then why are you barking all the time? Sorry, I forgot you are the conqueror of Davos!!! He not only messed up in the international arena, but also in our country. He today relies on leader of the PKK ,Abdullah Ocalan, to solve the PKK issue. Ohh Allah, help us.

May Allah help our country.

Good God in heaven ! :hitwall:

Good Luck with that son, I'm sure it wasn't their 'credibility' on the line in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam & almost every other contemporary conflict that we can think of.

They are authentic because they say they are - What impeccable logic !

Are you familiar with Alarabia? I have been watching it for 9 years. how often do you read it's articles and watch it's news and programs? Almost everyday, for me. How many times did you find out about false news was broadcasted by it? I would say, Never, except for a couple of times when the news turned out to be false and they publicly apologized.

I wonder, why people assume that other media outlets are just like theirs?

If you were talking about Aljazeera, I would have suspected it, but not Alarabia.

Only if i was PM i would bury him in his palace , syrians should pray for such a liberal , scared , primi minister , all talk prime minister is destroying our 2000+ year militarys repution buttttt democracyyy eyy .

Only if i was PM i would bury him in his palace , syrians should pray for such a liberal , scared , primi minister , all talk prime minister is destroying our 2000+ year militarys repution buttttt democracyyy eyy .

His fault was to interfere in the internal affairs of Arab states. But if you do, do it with strength and willpower.

Are you familiar with Alarabia? I have been watching it for 9 years. how often do you read it's articles and watch it's news and programs? Almost everyday, for me. How many times did you find out about false news was broadcasted by it? I would say, Never, except for a couple of times when the news turned out to be false and they publicly apologized.

I wonder, why people assume that other media outlets are just like theirs?

If you were talking about Aljazeera, I would have suspected it, but not Alarabia.

So hows the VP defection going for you?? who said he defected?? and never apologized for their lies??
ALARABOEYH

My body is shaking because I am so angry, I am so sad, I am so disappointed. Can you imagine a leader who barks all the time, tries to eat big morsel even he cannot eat that big morsel and do nothing? I am not favor for war, I never was. But I am so angry at our leader whom is claimed to strongest leader after Ataturk. WTF! He barks a lot, because of his reckless and unplanned foreign policy we are in the big mess today. He just ruined our honor (both in the Mavi Marmara incident and Aircraft crisis). If you are so weak, so passive, so coward, then why are you barking all the time? Sorry, I forgot you are the conqueror of Davos!!! He not only messed up in the international arena, but also in our country. He today relies on leader of the PKK ,Abdullah Ocalan, to solve the PKK issue. Ohh Allah, help us.

oh god , we have a saying , sozlerime tercuman oldun , you have translated my words , exactlyyy what im saying , exactly , all talk , barks alot , i swear to god same feeling , hes trying to turn this militaristic nation not seen by any other country , hes making us sheep , i know people who saying i wish my hands go and i shouldnt have given the vote to him , Insallah he would be punished aswell.

Talk about severe paranoia issues..
What is it mr.Armstong that will convince you its authentic?
Nothing really, you can always claim there is a conspiracy.
These documents are signed and sealed by the Syrian government. They displayed the documentes, if you don't believe them thats your problem.

Severe paranoia ! We're talking about randomly produced documents signed by the Syrian Government which implicate them in the murder of the Turkish pilots & aren't substantiated in the least bit with the only evidence being 'Woow...its a big organization surely they wouldn't lie...its their credibility in question, despite the fact that the world of media earns by twisting whatever facts could be twisted, distorting what could be distorted & sensationalizing what could be sensationalized' ! And I'm the paranoid one ! :what:

Don't worry brother, Assad is going down soon Inshaallah. You will laugh your *** off when you see him miserable and humiliated on TV just like Qaddafi.

His fault was to interfere in the internal affairs of Arab states. But if you do, do it with strength and willpower.

he just keeps barking , hes harming our reputation , i dont know what hes doing , i swear i feel like breaking his face , that face that looks in your eyes and lies , this guy is testing everyones patience hes ministers cant walk in the road everyone hates them now , mannnnnnnnn erdogannnn if your listening listen to meeee shall i send you a letter or somethinggg , if your going to play these politicsss you gota alsoo usee hardd influenceee armyy aswelll can you hearr meee , your barking and all is happening is to usss pfffff

Back
Top Bottom