What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

HTS is a merger of many groups one of them (a big one) being a Al-Qaida affiliate.

Thats just like the people saying SDF is not YPG or YPG is not PKK.
And those who signed weren't HTS affiliated...
So I don't understand why AQ is doing in this equation?

Neither aware that AQ staged any attack in Turkey...

But if you wish to mix them for sensational purposes then you are free to do so.

And those who signed weren't HTS affiliated...
So I don't understand why AQ is doing in this equation?

Neither aware that AQ staged any attack in Turkey...

But if you wish to mix them for sensational purposes then you are free to do so.
Al Qaeda made attacks in Turkey. We have also Al Qaeda members that are into the most wanted list.

Red Most Wanted List:
Name: Habib Akdas
Place of Birth: Savur
Date of Birth: 1973

Blue Mos Wanted List:
Name: Saadettin Akdas

Name: Gurcan Bas
Place of Birth: Kirikagac
Date of Birth: 1971

Green Most Wanted List:
Name: Habip Goren
Place of Birth: Kilis
Date of Birth: 1979

Orange Most Wanted List:
Name: Muhammed Tokas
Place of Birth: Van
Date of Birth: 1974

Name: Abdulkadir Karakus
Place of Birth: Istanbul
Date of Birth: 1981

Name: Mehmet Yilmaz
Place of Birth: Eyup
Date of Birth: 1975

Al Qaeda made attacks in Turkey. We have also Al Qaeda members that are into the most wanted list.

Red Most Wanted List:
Name: Habib Akdas

Blue Mos Wanted List:
Name: Saadettin Akdas

Name: Gurcan Bas
Place of Birth: Kirikagac
Date of Birth: 1971

Green Most Wanted List:
Name: Habip Goren
Place of Birth: Kilis
Date of Birth: 1979

Orange Most Wanted List:
Name: Muhammed Tokas
Place of Birth: Van
Date of Birth: 1974

Name: Abdulkadir Karakus
Place of Birth: Istanbul
Date of Birth: 1981

Name: Mehmet Yilmaz
Place of Birth: Eyup
Date of Birth: 1975

They are Turkish nationals... While HTS are mostly made of Syrians.
Therefore the ex-AQ/HTS in Syria did (to my knowledge) nothing in Turkey... So no relation btw thsoe 2 entities...

Last edited:
They are Turkish nationals... While HTS are mostly made of Syrians.
Therefore the ex-AQ/HTS in Syria did (to my knowledge) nothing in Turkey... So no relation btw thsoe 2 entities...
In HTS also Turkish fighters are present. Also Turkish fighters were/are present in DEASH. The ex Al Qaeda... The ex YPG SDF.

In HTS also Turkish fighters are present. Also Turkish fighters were/are present in DEASH. The ex Al Qaeda... The ex YPG SDF.
In The End, AQ/Ex-AQ/HTS affiliated in "Syria" since their creation in the beginning of the Revo..;Never (to my knowledge) made any attack/op in Turkey,But quite the Opposite, Where they were very pro-TR, even to this day, they still limit their criticism on TR.
While ISIS did or PKK(affiliate)

Did some TR citizens joined AQ and made Attack/Op in Turkey in the past, Maybe/sure...But it has no link with those in Syria, neither with the Dynamic of the conflict.

As for Previous post, Where He said "They ask protection and give nothing in return, with AQ affiliated in Idlib", I can't grasp the relation btw the 2 subject... Like if they need to fight against each others, When they have literally nothing except some AKs...and will push the region to blood and inside war, that will result in the same End as if ASSad declare his op on Idlib...

I see it as a good move/event...since it means pushing every little groups into One front that is "Pro-TR vs Anti-TR" and will tilt the balance of power in the region...

In The End, AQ/Ex-AQ/HTS affiliated in "Syria" since their creation in the beginning of the Revo..;Never (to my knowledge) made any attack/op in Turkey,But quite the Opposite, Where they were very pro-TR, even to this day, they still limit their criticism on TR.
While ISIS did or PKK(affiliate)

Did some TR citizens joined AQ and made Attack/Op in Turkey in the past, Maybe/sure...But it has no link with those in Syria, neither with the Dynamic of the conflict.

As for Previous post, Where He said "They ask protection and give nothing in return, with AQ affiliated in Idlib", I can't grasp the relation btw the 2 subject... Like if they need to fight against each others, When they have literally nothing except some AKs...and will push the region to blood and inside war, that will result in the same End as if ASSad declare his op on Idlib...

I see it as a good move/event...since it means pushing every little groups into One front that is "Pro-TR vs Anti-TR" and will tilt the balance of power in the region...
I don't care if Al Qaeda made a terror act in Turkey in the recent times. It is a international terrorist organization that committed war crimes all over the world. Killed both government personnel and civilians. There is not ex Al Qaeda. Keep your terrorist organization support BS out of here.

I really can't understand you... The Iraqi one is bashing Turkey on the anti PKK operations in Iraq, the Tunisian one is defending Salafist international terrorist organization, the US one is saying YPG is not PKK and then when I say "fvck the region" some accuse me in angry talk, non fair allegations and such... Only the DEASH supporters are missing. Welcome don't be shy! Show yourselves so we can fill the list! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I don't care if Al Qaeda made a terror act in Turkey in the recent times. It is a international terrorist organization that committed war crimes all over the world. Killed both government personnel and civilians. There is not ex Al Qaeda. Keep your terrorist organization support BS out of here.

I really can't understand you... The Iraqi one is bashing Turkey on the anti PKK operations in Iraq, the Tunisian one is defending Salafist international terrorist organization, the US one is saying YPG is not PKK and then when I say "fvck the region" some accuse me in angry talk, non fair allegations and such... Only the DEASH supporters are missing. Welcome don't be shy! Show yourselves so we can fill the list! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

That's the thing...you are missing...
I'm defending no one...Just putting facts where they belong...I don't care what happen to them or to their related species...

I believe, that correct information in this Forum is crucial to maintain an healthy debate...instead of jumping on "sensational" news/behavior...
You need to put things where they belong to get some sort of "correct" view of the situation...

And last Time... Keep your personal attack to yourself. I try to stay quiet on your "personal attacks" thinking you may change...SO here I say it again... If you can't take a conversation, where I DISRESPECTED NO ONE, then you should too and if you can't..Then stay out of it.
This is not the First time you did so...and it's not the First time I said it to you...

Don't take my previous silences as a weakness...

Best regards.

That's the thing...you are missing...
I'm defending no one...Just putting facts where they belong...I don't care what happen to them or to their related species...

I believe, that correct information in this Forum is crucial to maintain an healthy debate...instead of jumping on "sensational" news/behavior...
You need to put things where they belong to get some sort of "correct" view of the situation...

And last Time... Keep your personal attack to yourself. I try to stay quiet on your "personal attacks" thinking you may change...SO here I say it again... If you can't take a conversation, where I DISRESPECTED NO ONE, then you should too and if you can't..Then stay out of it.
This is not the First time you did so...and it's not the First time I said it to you...

Don't take my previous silences as a weakness...

Best regards.
Yes we are talking facts. Al Qaeda is international terrorist organization that is beheading people, doing suicide bombings, killing civilians, they are Salafi scum, authorization for killing more civilians, sabotaging a political process that is aimed to bring peace, wants fake Shariah in Idlib that would give them a right to behead and cripple more people and they have sympathy towards Turkey so they are not a terrorist organization anymore and we have to forget for all the evil they've done because they are also present from almost the beginning of the revolution and are one of the strongest opposition groups and according to you they must not put down arms because they are opposition to Assad. How did you expect me to react? I just can't stay out of it. You are clearly trying to convince me to support the successors of Al Qaeda in Idlib. You are disrespecting all the people that lost their lives in a horrible ways because of their terrorism. You also disrespect Turkey as a country which is part of the global war against terrorism and the stance of Turkey regarding those kinds of ideologies is clear. If in discussion you are going to support a terrorist organization sorry but I will start to report your posts as such. Many Turkish members will agree with me.

Yes we are talking facts. Al Qaeda is international terrorist organization that is beheading people, doing suicide bombings, killing civilians, they are Salafi scum, authorization for killing more civilians, sabotaging a political process that is aimed to bring peace, wants fake Shariah in Idlib that would give them a right to behead and cripple more people and they have sympathy towards Turkey so they are not a terrorist organization anymore and we have to forget for all the evil they've done because they are also present from almost the beginning of the revolution and are one of the strongest opposition groups and according to you they must not put down arms because they are opposition to Assad. How did you expect me to react? I just can't stay out of it. You are clearly trying to convince me to support the successors of Al Qaeda in Idlib. You are disrespecting all the people that lost their lives in a horrible ways because of their terrorism. You also disrespect Turkey as a country which is part of the global war against terrorism and the stance of Turkey regarding those kinds of ideologies is clear. If in discussion you are going to support a terrorist organization sorry but I will start to report your posts as such. Many Turkish members will agree with me.

AQ is a terro organization and? Where Did I said Otherwise?
We are speaking about their place in the Dynamic of this conflict...

As for HTS... Their Ideology is similar to AQ, but their History isn't... They took a label... and broke from it in the early years of the conflict...
I'm not saying HTS is good or bad... since in this conflict...that doesn't matter...
What is matter is How you perceive the ability of each side to work or not together and what you can do to weaken one or the other side... Putting all of them under the same banner isn't the right strategy to win without bloodshed and it's multiple consequences...

As for your Reactions, you are free to express it as you wish MINUS personal attacks... YOu can express yourself without putting X or Y in a bag... Like you did previously..;state your opinion and that's it... No need fo those "TN guy supporting X or Y islamist"
Whatever others agree with you or not doesn't make it True or Right... Otherwise every other Thread on this Forum is "Right and True"

Every Salafi / Wahhabi scum is a threat to Turkey, should clean these bastards out, shit on there shemaghs they will work for the highest bidder especially when the dogs of Saud and UAE pay them.

I agree, but not Turkish soldiers should clear that mess but Syrians. And we can support them with firepower or else.

So late, but better than never. Lets gangbang El Nusra and settle there, it's time to end this drama already.

Back
Top Bottom