What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

This is the kind of dirty propaganda I'm talking about;

Translation: ARD Journalist detained near the Turkish border.

When you read the title, you would think they were detained by Turkish authorities but in reality, these 2 German journalists were detained by Greeks inside Greek territory and yet the title says "Near Turkish border" nice choice of words probably deliberately chosen to make German public hate Turks even more.

Some images of unit of FSA being by Turkish Special Forces who are currently operating in Afrin

9b63018d-15dc-424a-b6c2-1a0a5d51c3ab.png

f7387af2-8fce-4395-908a-709492648a12.png

8ef3df53-4987-4ef3-ba67-f6b023704b75.png

54f7a505-8a3e-499a-8561-fdcdbfb0d1dc.png

Some images of unit of FSA being by Turkish Special Forces who are currently operating in Afrin

9b63018d-15dc-424a-b6c2-1a0a5d51c3ab.png

f7387af2-8fce-4395-908a-709492648a12.png

8ef3df53-4987-4ef3-ba67-f6b023704b75.png

54f7a505-8a3e-499a-8561-fdcdbfb0d1dc.png
They are doing a pretty good job and I am amazed by those little "special units". When the successful infiltrations in Manbij and the recent footage of Ertugrul brigade from Afrin city center comes to my mind I just feel so good... damn

When you read the title, you would think they were detained by Turkish authorities but in reality, these 2 German journalists were detained by Greeks inside Greek territory and yet the title says "Near Turkish border" nice choice of words probably deliberately chosen to make German public hate Turks even more.
F.cking German Media, it's a matter of time when some Turks stand up and show them their place.

they hated you 40 years before why do you think that they liked you? even cem karaca wrote some interesting songs on german..

The german opinion is irrelevant, they have nothing to say and its also irrelevant if they hate you or love u lmao. In the upcoming years lots of turks will leave germany anyway so there is that.

-

Back
Top Bottom